• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Motivate Me Contest - Take Two!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Because I'm a bad, lazy person, I'm totally going to just copy and paste G4F's opening post from the first contest. Enjoy!

Hallo und willkommen to the second Motivate Me Contest. The Rules are simple, whosoever creates the most inspirational, funny or motivating poster wins the contest. What will you win? Well thats still in committee, but it will be something good.

To create your posters you can use the Motivator: Create your own motivational poster or any other similar site.

To post your pictures upload it to one of the file sharing sites; such as Photobucket or Imageshack. And then, go crazy.

All forum rules still apply: No obscene pictures or language. This is your initial warning. Those who break this rule will be red carded.

Your Judges for this event are the Honorable Crimson King, the Honorable Cashed, and Myself. All entries must be submitted by September 1st and the winner will be declared September whenever we feel like it. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.

And remember good luck, have fun.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I've done a few more but I'm too lazy to post them at the moment.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
FYI, Xsyven and I are so vain, seeing our names in stuff makes it automatically in the top 5.

Also, Xsyven, I can and will ban you.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer

I feel so bad for this, I apologise to anyone whose parents are divorced.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Edit: Ok here's mine I just did a few seconds ago, I can change the words if it isn't acceptable.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I never post back here but I have to say it. Gold wins, thats the best motivational poster ever. Ever!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/40lb-box-****-demotivational-posters.jpg

Couldn't resist posting that one, even though it isn't mine.

Top Bottom