• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mother 3 Translation Is Out!!!

Levitas

the moon
It'll be out by the end of the week. Everyone needs to play this game.

The link to the translation project is here: http://mother3.fobby.net/

I'll update the thread title to notify you guys once it's out.

Everyone's been saying great things, and I have seen a lot that I like in the japanese version.

Note that you need to find the ROM from somewhere. Don't ask me, and don't ask the translators creating the patch.

it's out! go to the website NOW.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I keep checking it every few minutes.

Tomorrow is Friday, so it should be out...SHOULD.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
oh man i cant wait!
for u guys who have played earthbound, u already no how great the mother series is. for u guys who havent played earthbound, i suggest u download ZSNES right now and play earthbound. it's AMAZING!! meh i sound like a fanboy right now but who cares . .

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Way better than that Final Fantasy 7 spin-off starring Vincent, at least. :laugh:
I've never played that vincent game, but it looks ********, so you're probably right.

Edit: let the record show that I announced that it was up before Levitas did, even though his post is before mine, because he's a lying cheating little ***** who edits his post to try to steal the credit :)

Levitas

the moon
Ok, bowyer, it's a terrible injustice that you knew that it was up before many people who actually care...

Also, the fact that I told you about it being up and then posted it here is funny now that you're trying to claim credit for the announcement. *******.

Kookie

Smash Apprentice
The game seems a bit . . . what's the word . . . quirky, maybe? I dunno. Just a little strange.

But if I can ever find a ROM of it I'll try it out sometime.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Ok, bowyer, it's a terrible injustice that you knew that it was up before many people who actually care...

Also, the fact that I told you about it being up and then posted it here is funny now that you're trying to claim credit for the announcement. *******.
lol, you told me about it... but I told everyone else first... therefore, let it be known on the lucas boards that I get the credit... :)

Smady

Smash Master
I'll pass. I have no interest in playing m3 or any of the other mother games.
Your loss.

The game seems a bit . . . what's the word . . . quirky, maybe? I dunno. Just a little strange.

But if I can ever find a ROM of it I'll try it out sometime.
The ROM is at the link in the first post, on the first page, as well as an emulator to play it. One of the great things about the series is how quirky and different it is compared to other RPGs... which will become clear when you play it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I want to shoot myself after listening to levitas play mother 3 for 5 minutes. Every freakin noise that comes out of that computer is annoying as hell...

hi levitas!

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I can not get it to work...I patch the rom, however, the rom wont play...

<_______<

Trozz

Smash Ace
I've got a nice emulator. Finding the rom is tricky; can't even find it on torrent sites. dgemu.com requires download points or something.

>_>

Hopefully the patch will become popular and the rom will start popping up in more places.

Top Bottom