• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most stupid things you have ever done due to boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
What stupid things have you done while bored? I have done several, prank calls, hiding meat in wal mart, and to top it off, setting off a coke and mentos bomb in my pants, (I only got some plastic shrapnel, and bruises. I had no permanent damage. So fellow smashboarders, got any stupid things you've done?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I killed my next door neighbour's baby girl and ate her.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I was doing my homework, got bored (obviously) and there was a stapler on my desk, so I mess with it and almost staple my finger.... :laugh:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I was doing my homework, got bored (obviously) and there was a stapler on my desk, so I mess with it and almost staple my finger.... :laugh:
^This.

I was bored and I had a stapler. I put my finger in where the staple comes out and somehow I launched a staple in my right index finger. I didn't feel anything, it was pretty quick. It was no worse than when the nurse pricks your finger for a blood sample.:ohwell:

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Masturbated 8 times in a day.
that can cause bruising, bro :laugh:.

me and my brother found gasoline and tried to write our names in the yard and set it on fire....i tried to pat it out with a broom but then the broom caught on fire...had to use the water hose...ended up getting caught smh.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I look at my Hooter's poster full of women and fantasize about having really hot women at my side 24 hours a day. Ahhhh, the American Dream :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I look at my Hooter's poster full of women and fantasize about having really hot women at my side 24 hours a day. Ahhhh, the American Dream :)
I'm pretty sure that's the male American Dream, unless all American women are homosexuals, in which case I knew there was something fishy about this country. ;)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure that's the male American Dream, unless all American women are homosexuals, in which case I knew there was something fishy about this country. ;)
Bro. most of the guys I know think that lesbians are hot :dizzy:

So there HAS to be something fishy about this country :laugh:

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
wheelchair jousting tournament

transvestite nazi snowman

trying to jump off of a ledge and land with a roll

playing baseball with fluorescent bulbs as bats

using a stop sign as a sled

Piety the Diety

Smash Apprentice
TOP 10 (not in order)
1. took candy from a 4th grade teacher's room after school (nearly got expelled)

2. threw scissors at the locker room wall trying to get them to stick (it worked, but I got detention)

3. took a piss on the head of middle school's office (worth it)

4. jumped off a ladder to see if I could get the wind knocked outta me (broke my arm)

5. got into a contest where you pass a plate around, add one ingredient to a mix of disgusting foods, and eat part of it, but if you chicken out/barf you loose (I won)

6. tazed myself to see what it feels like (HURTS)

7. filled up a giant balloon with water... at a field trip (it was at NASA)

8. waited outside my brother's room until he came out then pelted him with quarters (he beat me up)

9. tried out microwave myths from the internet (got burned)

10. tried using a treadmill at top speed at age seven (got a 2nd degree burn on my neck)

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
TOP 10 (not in order)
1. took candy from a 4th grade teacher's room after school (nearly got expelled)

2. threw scissors at the locker room wall trying to get them to stick (it worked, but I got detention)

3. took a piss on the head of middle school's office (worth it)

4. jumped off a ladder to see if I could get the wind knocked outta me (broke my arm)

5. got into a contest where you pass a plate around, add one ingredient to a mix of disgusting foods, and eat part of it, but if you chicken out/barf you loose (I won)

6. tazed myself to see what it feels like (HURTS)

7. filled up a giant balloon with water... at a field trip (it was at NASA)

8. waited outside my brother's room until he came out then pelted him with quarters (he beat me up)

9. tried out microwave myths from the internet (got burned)

10. tried using a treadmill at top speed at age seven (got a 2nd degree burn on my neck)
You my friend, have been living a life of intense boredom and stupidity. I am quite impressed. Keep up the good work. =]

RATED

Smash Lord
I did :

I ate cornflakes with salt

I played a "shadow duel" on yugioh by slapping or punching each other every time we took damage in our life points like in the anime.

I tried to do Fire breathing with a little bottle with a spray thingy in my teeth and a lighter in my hand, but I failed and burned a part of my lips :(

at school I used throw a crayon to the teacher when she was backwards writing in the chalkboard.

I fought a boxing fight with my big bro... he used to practice boxing and all those kind stuff.
he destroyed me, he didnt wanted to fight but I punched him like 2 times in a row so he got serious and I got *****.

finalark

SNORLAX
Started my FFXI subscription up again.

Put an ice cube on my nipple.

Bought some crappy games because I desperately wanted something new.

RMZ

Smash Cadet
In the middle of my apollogetics religion class I yelled out loud "I'm gonna start drama now" and flipped over everyone's desk in my vincinity and my teacher said meh to it all. Needless to say I was his favorite student.... God I was such a weird high schooler now that I think about it.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Masturbated 8 times in a day.
Posted on Smashboards.
Slept.
10sleep
All these right here.

Also I have.

Seen how long I can keep my hands in fire.

Jumped off the roof of a house with a broken ankle.

Played the ***** game in a full school assembly.

Eaten/drank too much.

Hung off a large bridge.

Tried to fix my PS2.

Gotten naked many times.

Yeah there are plenty of silly things I've done out of boredom.I'll post more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom