• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most STrongest Move in this Game?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I am having to say that the best overpowerd mvoe in this game is probabliy Marth's grab because it so fast and good. plus marth is a fast character so if u add him being fast to the fast grab it's really fastL OL.

Also the grab goes pretty far which is nice for marth cuz he takes advantage of it pretty well.

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
Roys fully charged B move is obviously the strongest in the game, but most overpowered? If you can get it in, I still say Roys fully charged B.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^Lol at Marth's grab being the best. Yeah it's good, but best move in the game?

What about Peach's Down Smash, Falco's dair, Fox's uair, THE KNEE, Sheik's dthrow, ect?

Roy's counter on G&W's fully filled bucket with 3 PK flashes onto another Roy's counter is the strongest attack in the game. But that's just one man's opinion. Lol.

But, seriously I think Peach's down smash is the most over powered move in the game. It does a lot of shield damage, reels opponents toward the smash, out prioritizes almost everything that's not disjointed (and even goes through a lot of Marth's ground attacks), has very little lag on both the start and finish, lasts a long time (both a good and a bad thing), has decent knock back and damage, and hits a little below platforms, hitting them over and over after they try to jump and hit you.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I would say the knee, roys B, and all of ganons moves

.ReDLiNE-

Smash Cadet
I think the most over powered is either the knee or fox's U-air... both can be pretty ridiculous.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Did you say strongest? Becaus your answer was Marth's grab. It is not the strongest in the way of throwback, or percentages (single throw). If you mean best move in the game, I will have to say the shine. Duh

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Well, the shine is the most versatile, so It's up there. Rest is a very good move, and one of the strongest. Roy's counter has the potential to deal the most damage/ knockback. (GAW bucket full of full samus charge shots, countered by a roy, and having that counter countered.)

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
sometime when im playing against neighburs i use the roy charge move and i one hit kill but sometimes it doest kill at 0 percent im like "wtf that cheap"

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Strongest? A fully charged Roy B takes the cake.

But I think you're talking about the best, to which many options are open. Imo though, either shine, knee, or just Marth's aerials in general :p

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Strongest? Technically, Roy's counter is because it can counter the strong move for 1.5X it's strengh.

Most useful? Shine, by FAR.

Best Aerial? Knee or Shiek's Fair.

Best Ground? Marth's FSmash. It's killer.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Probarly either Ganon's Up Tilt or Roy's full charged B. But the most useful uber strong moves are DK's Gaint Punch and Jiggz Rest.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
In terms of damage done, start up time, lag time, knockback, hitbox range, and set ups [if the move allows you to follow up to combo, edgeguard etc] I'd have to say Peach's Dsmash. If going for 0%-70% isn't overpowered I don't know what is.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Is it possible to counter Roy's counter with another Roy's counter? Or is it too fast? o_O

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it's possible, i calculated it, the strongest damage roy is capable of doing is 591 i think, that's after a roy countering a 191 (which is max) damage g&w's bucket, then being countered again

i was way off, it rounds up to 430 damage at one hit (429.75)

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
if u mean STRONGEST MOVE then the fully charged up B from ROY offcourse!!!

its not useful at all but i mean.... 50% you know

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Is it possible to counter Roy's counter with another Roy's counter? Or is it too fast? o_O
Yes, but the first Roy won't be able to counter again due to lag, so you can't go back and forth

That's why Roy's counter on G&W's fully filled bucket with 3 PK flashes onto another Roy's counter is the strongest attack in the game. Lol

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Umm, there can be only one strongest, so there is no "less strongest move"

The most STrongest makes no sense

Sorry, my OCD acting up *cleans you*

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
By FAR the shine...considering it CAN be an instadeath and it is one of the fastest moves(If not the fastest)in the game...I guess you could also count wobbling but that is technically multiple moves so it is more of a advanced tactic...

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i already said damage wise

but overall cheapness is by far peach's down smash

Top Bottom