• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Satisfying Way to KO an Opponent?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Tricking someone into thinking you have disconnected from the game by doing sporadic or seemingly very stupid things. This will cause them to probably stop moving / trying to win (They'll probably go type "DS?" in the room chat) ...the perfect time to strike!!

SadColor

Smash Rookie
I like to spike. But Ness is the only one I play that spikes.

For Jigglypuff, I obviously like Rest. I also like dair because sometimes I can hit people low enough so that they just die.
For Ness, I like spiking, baseball bat, dsmash, and usmash.
For Luigi (who I like never play but it's sorta fun so I play him sometimes) I like sweetspot up B and down B.

B Link

Smash Lord
Falcon punch =/= satisfying for me. I would never pause during a falcon punch hit. On the other hand, doing a MATTS! pause when you forward throw your opponent with kirby onto the top platform of hyrule is BOSS

GMaster171

Smash Ace
For most satisfying kills, I would have to go with that rare stomp->jumping falcon punch. Hardly ever get stomps on people anyway, and its even rarer to get on at the right %, but when it does happen, there's that long time in hitstun when your opponent is just like.... crap.

Other than falcon punch would be pretty much any 0-death combo with pikachu at the combo tent. The first part is just a combo, but I just love the bair-rebound-u-smash-thunder finisher. So flashy.

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
I also like popping my opponents off the ground with the F-air, with the quick pivot turn around, and give them the taste of that down and b Yoshi ***. The best ***

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Falcon Punch, but not out of a combo or shieldbreak or anything. Just when you know exactly where your opponent is headed and you hard read them with Falcon Punch.

Even better if they roll.

Top Bottom