• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Satisfying KO(s)?

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
I just had another amazing KO.

I was playing against CPUs on Green Greens, and we were standing on the block stack. I was Wolf at the time, and there was a bomb block that still didn't detonate. I used my Shine to blow up the area, and all the CPUs on it we KO'ed, but since Wolf's Shine has a few frames of invincibility, I was left untouched. :chuckle:

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
What a tough choice. Diddy's Side+B in midair for a Diddicide or whatever you call it is definitely great. Spiking with Falcon's Dair or simply the knee of justice feels good, too.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I personally prefer trying to SD and on pure incident in the middle of TL's Dair, I hit a Shuttle Looping MK and knocked him OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^would've been funnier if the MK wasn't my teammate!

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
My best kill ever happened in free for all. There were two of us left and we were both on like 150% with one stock left. so i picked up a Barrel (yes we were playing with items) and was about to throw it when he U-Smashed me. i went flying upward and my Character fell in the background. At the same time though, the barrel fell and rolled toward my friend and he didnt notice. It hit him and he went flying and died before i finished falling so i got the win. i was pretty happy.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well when I triple stock n00bs, and afterwards they they get on their knees on beg for me to go easy which I always find cool

Infamaz

Smash Rookie
1 sonic's up b used to edgeguard; 2 stage spikes at the same time; one opponent one partner; 2v2 match; final destination

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
I just had another epic moment as Captain Falcon whos just a fun character I use for FFA's.
It went Knee to Rob of the left side of FD, he dies, I run right, 360* Falcon PAWNCH!!!, KOs Mario, then immediatly I run off the edge and spike Luigi off the stage. And at this time Rob came back to try an gimp my recovery, in which I got the satisfaction as yellin YES!!! to finish this moment in history down.

Browny

Smash Hater
start of a match with CF, i run to the edge, manage to grab snake as he does the mortar slide (so predictable) bthrow him off the stage straight into a dair spike, he cyphers back up, into another spike.

owned :D

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
By far the most satisfying method of killing any character has to be Spiking or stage spiking. Sure it's nice to K.O. an opponent with a fancy aerial wall-of-pain, but who can resist the rush that occurs when you successfully get the right hitbox on your D-air resulting in your opponent’s instant death?

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I just wanna add one from Melee...
I was doing a combo with Roy against a Captain Falcon CPU and at the end I spiked him with a Roy down air! I didn't even think it was possible.

PillowPants

Smash Apprentice
I love to bair my friends with rob ( they jus dont understand how big the hit box is) ivysaurs u- smash silent but deadly

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I just thought of another one, I was Olimar against an expert Marth (I suck with Olimar, it was a dare) and my % was 180 and his was 20. He jumped to gimp my recovery but I tethered to the edge just in time to watch him fall, me with my suckiest character 160% higher than my friends marth, who somehow got underneath final destination and his dolphin slash just hit the bottom and he fell. I recorded it too!

Top Bottom