• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most/Least seen character(s) online? (1V1 For Glory)

NouveauRétro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Royal_Bros.
Here's an update from my end.

Always see: :4falcon::4sonic::4ganondorf::4falcon::4sheik::4falcon::4falcon::4ness::4bowser::4falcon::4samus::rosalina:

Frequently see: :4yoshi::4dk::4mario::4pikachu::4luigi::4marth::4littlemac::4link::4diddy::4shulk::4charizard::4diddy::4gaw::4megaman:

Rarely see: :4bowserjr::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4villager::4tlink::4zss::4lucina::4fox::4pit::4robinm::4metaknight:

Who?: :4falco::4myfriends::4dedede::4darkpit::4zelda::4lucario::4pacman::4palutena::4wario2::4drmario::4duckhunt::4wiifitm::4rob::4olimar:
I wouldn't put Pac in the ultra rare pile, least of all with Dedede. I'd replace Pac with poor nerfed Game & Bopped or BowJow, and bring him up to Rare, and bring Dedede up to Frequent. No other egregious difference between our experiences though.

Woah, wait, I didn't even expect to see G&W in frequent, I thought you just left him out. We must be playing different games, I put my G&W batting average at around 1%. Though the game seems to hate dittos anyway.

Nah

Smash Champion
I see a lot Captain Falcons, Shieks, Foxes, ZSS, Marios, and Links/Toon Links in For Glory. Along with a fair number of Little Macs, Ganondorfs, Falcos, Yoshis, Marths/Lucinas, Shulks, and Nesses. Used to see Greninja and Diddy Kong all the time until they got nerfed. Other Robins are a kinda rare sight, but not as rare as like, Duck Hunt or Bowser Jr.

Aurora Moon

Smash Rookie
NNID
BowsahWuvah
This is just a personal opinion from my experience on For Glory.

Most: :4littlemac::4mewtwo::4diddy::4charizard::4sheik::4zss::4marth::4yoshi::4falcon:
Semi-Often: :4lucina::4jigglypuff::4darkpit::4pikachu::4peach::4robinf::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4mario::4drmario::4luigi::4greninja::4link::4kirby::4pacman::4ganondorf:
Almost Never Seen: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4pit::4rob::rosalina::4samus::4villager::4megaman::4dedede::4dk::4duckhunt::4fox::4falco::4gaw::4wario2::4zelda:
Never Seen Before: :4myfriends::4olimar::4wiifit::4palutena::4metaknight:

Also, thought I'd mention this from my night plays.

Most Often[Japanese Players]: :4falcon::4yoshi::rosalina::4diddy::4zss::4darkpit::4mewtwo:

Lazerpants

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lazerpants
all over the place::4bayonetta::4cloud::4link::4ganondorf::4falcon::4littlemac:
common::4corrin::4dedede::4marth::4mario::4rob::rosalina::4dk::4sheik::4sonic::4diddy::4yoshi::4drmario::4bowser:
not so much::4fox::4pikachu::4darkpit::4wario::4zss::4myfriends::4lucina::4palutena::4megaman::4falco::4bowserjr:
kinda rare::4greninja::4lucas::4ryu::4ness::4lucario::4samus::4pit::4tlink::4wiifit::4villager::4jigglypuff:
Rare::4charizard::4shulk::4gaw::4pacman::4peach::4metaknight::4duckhunt::4zelda:
Never::4olimar::4feroy::4luigi::4robinm::4mewtwo:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
From my personal experience, these characters are the ones I tend to get paired up with/see too many times to really count:

:4ness:/:4lucas: , :4link: , :4cloud:/:4cloud2: , :4falcon: , :4falco: , :4corrin:/:4corrinf: , :4mario: ,:4marth:/:4lucina:

Ness/Lucas is by far the worst offender. I don't know why I encounter them with such frequency, I just do. Worst of all it's always gotta be the spammy ones too. Once in a blue moon I'll go against a Ness/Lucas that's absolutely terrifying and enjoyable to actually go against.

Now, for the ones that never really see like, ever... :

:4palutena: , :4wiifit:/:4wiifitm: , :4olimar:/:4alph: , :4bowserjr: , :4megaman: , :4metaknight: , :4gaw: , :4duckhunt: , :4drmario: , :4robinm:/:4robinf: , :4lucario: , :4diddy: , :4charizard:

I hardly see any of Diddy Kong anymore like he dropped off the face of the earth. The same goes for Charizard too.

The rest range from uncommon to sometimes. This is only taking into account 1V1 though. Some characters I listed that I never see in 1V1 are actually quite common in Teams, but I suppose that would be another story. Still though, where's all the Palutenas and Olimars?

Last edited:
Top Bottom