• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Intelligent Charater in brawl *Update 2!* SAKI IS A BOY!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
NOT SMART

Marth -- someone who is truly intelligent wouldn't be so superficial
Lucario -- if he was smart he would choose a stronger moveset
Ganondorf -- follows master hand around like an obedient puppy dog, but never notices the strings
Captain Falcon -- the man dresses smart
Fox -- plays to win
Samus -- space hero with mega boobs
ROB -- a robot with ****ing AI
Ice Climbers -- two brains are better than one
Umm, can u say inaccurate/irrelevant reasons? (Ganondorf was only following to take the power for himself, superficial isn't quite the word, what do u mean by "not powerful" moveset? Take on a Lucario FP chain, I dare u! C. Falcon dresses smart, but he is literally the space cowboy, as in pretty darn stupid (though bounty hunter status redeems him somewhat), Samus is pretty smart, but boobs are fanservice jazz, AI is stupidity, not actual intelligence (AI is the reason CPU's don't kill ppl at games, like in FPS', if they had no AI, their shots would never miss, trust me, I know, I am one of my school's best programmers). Ness, I would agree. And most of the space animals are pretty tactically smart, and Lucario, Zelda, and more "ethereal" chars have more on the "wisdom" aspect, not entirely intelligence.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Dr Mario didn't join the Brawl this time. He was too busy furthering his career in medicine.

Smartest of them all.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
The Most Intelligent (My List)

1. Snake - Being sly, as well as being a spy helps show your intellect a lot.
2. Samus - Now that she's intelligent enough to fight using agility and armor herself when she wants, she's pretty intelligent and unique.
3. R.O.B. - It's a robot. Enough said. It's like a superhuman fighting machine. haha.
4. Yoshi - For being an animal, Yoshi sure knows how to get around and manage the ways of life.
5. Sonic - He knows what's coming and reacts quickly to avoid it. Always where he's needed as well. Or so it seems.

Dumbest Characters (My List)
1. Wario - Mainly because he's just not smart in general. lol. His moves prove the IQ of this character.
2. Luigi - Just because he's a coward and his taunts show that he was dropped as a child. More than once.
3. Peach - Just because she's been kidnapped so many times, you think she'd be intelligent enough to order someone to actually defend her so Mario doesn't get screwed into the situations he's always in.
4. Captain Falcon - Has a gun that he never uses. Enough said.
5. Jigglypuff - She takes hits better, and is stronger than she was in Melee. Though, she still can't fight. She doesn't realize that she's not the next American Idol.

This is just my list and perspective, though. lol.

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
The Most Intelligent (My List)

1. Snake - Being sly, as well as being a spy helps show your intellect a lot.
2. Samus - Now that she's intelligent enough to fight using agility and armor herself when she wants, she's pretty intelligent and unique.
3. R.O.B. - It's a robot. Enough said. It's like a superhuman fighting machine. haha.
4. Yoshi - For being an animal, Yoshi sure knows how to get around and manage the ways of life.
5. Sonic - He knows what's coming and reacts quickly to avoid it. Always where he's needed as well. Or so it seems.

Dumbest Characters (My List)
1. Wario - Mainly because he's just not smart in general. lol. His moves prove the IQ of this character.
2. Luigi - Just because he's a coward and his taunts show that he was dropped as a child. More than once.
3. Peach - Just because she's been kidnapped so many times, you think she'd be intelligent enough to order someone to actually defend her so Mario doesn't get screwed into the situations he's always in.4. Captain Falcon - Has a gun that he never uses. Enough said.
5. Jigglypuff - She takes hits better, and is stronger than she was in Melee. Though, she still can't fight. She doesn't realize that she's not the next American Idol.

This is just my list and perspective, though. lol.
maybe she doesn't want to be saved....

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Snake is smart. Samus is smart.

You really don't know anything.

Olimar is a DELIVERY MAN, not a scientist.

Ness is not that intelligent just because of a psychic ability (Jeff, he was the smart one.)

And what about Snake?
Incorrect.

While he does work for a frieght company, he also dabbles into science while on the Pikmin planet. He keeps an encyclopedic record of every enemy, and he's quite intelligent. Besides, he comes from outer space! Aliens are always smart!

PCHU

Smash Lord
I still say Sonic is the smartest.
He obviously thinks he's the smartest, otherwise he wouldn't be calling everyone "TOO SLOOOW!".
Maybe he's speaking to the player, for making him do that taunt.

Anyway, Lucas for top, Ness for top, Wolf (He will be the one to take you down), Fox (He can pilot a landmaster....that's pretty good), Falco (If he prefers the air, and STILL uses a landmaster, then he obviously wants to show off his piloting skills, in that he can do anything), Snake (He's kind of smart, but I'm the kind of person to look inside the cardboard box), and I also nominate.....Ike.
Though he screwed up his phrase (Ike was SUPPOSED to say "I fight for teh lulz"),
he's still a pretty smart guy.
If he's DAILY stomping n00bs around the world, then that has to mean something good.

Chapstick

Smash Cadet
Ness or Lucas can't be the most intelligent, they're little kids for goodness sake. It's true that they're smart and have psychic abilities, but I don't think any kid genius could match up against the battle-wise adult genius mind of Snake.

Also, has anyone considered Link? He's must be pretty smart if he can figure his way through all those dungeons. He also finds a bunch of pratical uses for hundreds of different weapons and equipment. Give that guy a diploma!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Lucas lays out a cigarette a few feet in front of his hidden body.
He also lays a shiny baseball bat, a few feet away from him, and the cigarette.
Snake comes along.
He picks up the cigarette.....
He got PkFired.
Lucas drags his body out of sight, and waits.
Ness comes by, picks up the bat.
Looks around, and gets PkFired as well.
BUT!
Nees is lv 100, so he doesn't go down that easily.
He gets up, and gets his PP absorbed.
And then gets PKfrozen.

I do believe that's game.

But, then again, Wolf does a bombing run and they all die.

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
GOD TIER
Kirby (copy ability means he knows everything you know & more)

TOP TIER
Mario (plumber, doctor, professional athlete, he knows everything)
Mr. G&W (similar to Mario)
Snake (IQ of 180)
Samus (bounty hunter, operates futuristic technology, Chozo DNA)
Zelda (triforce of wisdom)

HIGH TIER
Falco (operates futuristic technology)
Wolf (same as Falco)
Fox (same as Falco)
Captain Falcon (bounty hunter, operates futuristic technology, defeated an immortal)
Toon Link (sailor, swordsman, archer, etc)
Link (same as Toon Link, minus sailor)
Luigi (plumber, ghost hunter, professional athlete, etc)

MIDDLE TIER
Olimar (scientist)
King Dedede (built a rocket hammer)
Ness (psychic, but only 13)
Lucas (similar to Ness)
Sheik (ninja)
Marth (general, swordsman)
Ike (same as Marth)
Pit (archer)
Meta Knight (swordsman)
Lucario (knows how to talk)
Pikachu (knows how to escape from a pokeball)
Wario (can drive a motorcycle)

LOW TIER
Sonic (can't swim)
Bowser (keeps losing to the same person)
Ganondorf (same as Bowser)
Ice Climbers (can't talk)
Donkey Kong (just a monkey)
Diddy Kong (same as DK)
Yoshi (just a dinosaur)

BOTTOM TIER
Charizard (blindly follows his master)
Ivysaur (same as Charizard)
Squirtle (same as Charizard)
Peach (keeps getting captured by Bowser)
Jigglypuff (can't figure out that her singing puts people to sleep)
ROB (just a toy)

PCHU

Smash Lord
You can't defeat an immortal.
I have seen SEVERAL games with these supposedly 'immortals', but they all get defeated.
Which means that he wasn't immortal.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
R.O.B. is a supercomputer, but it's hard to tell how smart he is since all anyone does is fight...

I'd say Snake.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I don't get why people think DK is so stupid. DK lives in a house, he works out, keeps himself healthy by eating good food. DK can operate a gun that shoots fruit. He listens to music, dances, wears a tie and has tons of friends. Not to mention he lives on an island with his girlfriend, takes WORDS of advice from Cranky Kong, plus he has a friend who made a plane out of a barrel, and he can shoot himself out of a cannon and make it into other cannons and he can roll around as an attack. Seriously, you need proper technique for that. You, try killing a crocodile by rolling. You can't do it can you? Donkey Kong can take barrels of TNT and throw them at people, knowing they explode. If you roll off a platform and then jump, you can do a super jump. Donkey Kong knows something we don't. Also hey pays Rambii with bananas, how cool is that?

Now Diddy Kong, I don't really care about Diddy Kong.

PCHU

Smash Lord
So?
Fox's ship and Falco's ship can reflect bullets by a simple roll.
They also have infinite bullets themselves.
They can't be beaten.
Oh, they also have a shield.....

tirkaro

Smash Champion
4. Wario "He does not show any intellect exept for his motercycle."
actually, you'd be pretty wrong there.

After all, Wario has the capabilities to make video games, and in Master of Disguise, he was able to make a Dimensional Teleporting machine in only a couple of seconds, and constructed an entire stadium, and can fix vehicles in seconds as well.

I'd say, at least in melee, Mewtwo is obviously the smartest, but besides him, I'd say snake.

also, the Mother kids aren't much smarter than an average child. Just because they have PSI, that doesn't improve their intellect by any means.

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
I don't get why people think DK is so stupid. DK lives in a house, he works out, keeps himself healthy by eating good food. DK can operate a gun that shoots fruit. He listens to music, dances, wears a tie and has tons of friends. Not to mention he lives on an island with his girlfriend, takes WORDS of advice from Cranky Kong, plus he has a friend who made a plane out of a barrel, and he can shoot himself out of a cannon and make it into other cannons and he can roll around as an attack. Seriously, you need proper technique for that. You, try killing a crocodile by rolling. You can't do it can you? Donkey Kong can take barrels of TNT and throw them at people, knowing they explode. If you roll off a platform and then jump, you can do a super jump. Donkey Kong knows something we don't. Also hey pays Rambii with bananas, how cool is that?

Now Diddy Kong, I don't really care about Diddy Kong.
Like Bowser, he is constantly outsmarted by Mario. He is also incapable of speech.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
This is in terms of IQ rank, so a smart dinosaur is smart for a dino, but extremely low compared to a human still

Ranks

1.snake (high IQ, skilled assassin/secret agent/spy, kills all the terrorists in the world with his bare hands)
2.metaknight (Builds a freaking huge ship with everything you could imagine on it, by himself, and more than once)
3.samus (Bounty hunter, able to kill all lifeforms on every planet she lands on, outsmarts every space pirate including Ridley, most likely built her own suit and ship)
4.Olimar (astronaut who rebuilds his entire ship, knows all species of animals he sees very well, able to command an army of pikmin)
5. Mario/Doctor (Well trained in nearly every job known to man)
6. C. Falcon (bounty hunter, skilled pilot/racer)
7. Mewtwo (Psychic pokemon smarter than most humans)
8. Roy (General IQ, not as bad as the other F.E. characters)
7. Marth (General Shemale)
8. Ike (General who fights for his friends)
9. fox (fox that gained enough intellegence to pilot a space ship)
10. wolf (same)
11. falco (same, they just killed their human overlords, and stole their ships)
12. ness (Kid that can attack with mental capabilities, Jeff was the smart one though)
13. lucas (I'm pretty sure ness is more powerful psychic wise)
14. pokemon trainer (person) (he trains pokemon and knows how to use them, he pretty average)
15. wario (all of his abilities are sporadic like G&W, they were mostly cartoony, his plots always end up hurting himself and waluigi if he is there)
16. luigi (shadow of his brother, he didn't have nearly as many jobs as mario)
17. ganondorf (doesn't know he has a sword most of the time, he kidnaps zelda but always gets beat by link over and over again, not so bright)
18. link/young/toon (never talks, but somehow becomes the hero of everything, most of the time not knowing what he's doing)
19. zelda/sheik (magic and a triangle doesn't make you smart, she let her kingdom get taken many times, refusing to actually use the Hyrule army correctly, her palace is only accessible with the use of double hookshots, that's dumb)
20. kirby (Most of the time does not know what he's doing)
21. bowser (turtle that captures peach and always gets beat by mario)
22. peach (Kidnapped by a turtle, despite having a much better army)
23. De De De (lumbering idiot who gets beat by kirby after his Ingenious plans fail)
24. Pit (gets sent out of heaven cause he was an annoying idiot, and somehow is able to easily die while in the underworld, tell me who dies after all ready dieing)
25. I.C. (they know how to survive and climb mountains)
26. R.O.B. (Super computer, but as everyone knows, the human brain is thousands of times smarter than a robot's)
27. Lucario (very smart pokemon, can almost talk correctly)
28. DK (he is somewhat civilized... as Tarzan is)
29. diddy (same)
30. Yoshi (dinosaur with motherlike instincts)
31. Pikachu (pokemon who can escape a pokeball)
32. Jigglypuff (pokemon who can sing and plays with sharpie for fun)
33. Charzard ( follows order, he seems maybe smarter than other pokemon)
34. Ivy (plantimal, average pokemon)
35. Squirtle (turtle, average pokemon)
36. Pichu (manages to hurt itself with every step it makes)
37. Mr. G & W (single sprite programmed for 1 or 2 actions at a time, dumber than any animal, or even a plant)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
But they only programmed him to do about one or two actions at a time, the programming is extremely simple nowadays, and no robot/program will be a smart as a human,

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
Whats wrong with you guys? Zelda is obviously the most intelligent.

SHE HAS THE TRIFORCE OF WISDOM
She is the wisest person alive on the entire planet.

gshock92

Smash Rookie
I think Donkey Kong is pretty dumb
He's smart enough to put on a tie, but not pants or a shirt.
Plus his taunt makes him look like he has no idea whats going on:confused:

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
Game and Watch/Peach and Nana are tied for the lowest on my list, g&w cant even talk so...yeah. Peach...do i even need to say why she is dumb you would think she would learn a better hiding spot from Bowser already, how about under the bed his fat *** could not get under there and bolt it to the ground so he cant lift it up.

Nana's IQ seemed to increase since SSBM but she still sits there with that constant Ice Climber smile while poor Popo is fighting for his life off stage. But thank god she learned to use that **** rope better to get back on the stage.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Umm, can u say inaccurate/irrelevant reasons? (Ganondorf was only following to take the power for himself, superficial isn't quite the word, what do u mean by "not powerful" moveset? Take on a Lucario FP chain, I dare u! C. Falcon dresses smart, but he is literally the space cowboy, as in pretty darn stupid (though bounty hunter status redeems him somewhat), Samus is pretty smart, but boobs are fanservice jazz, AI is stupidity, not actual intelligence (AI is the reason CPU's don't kill ppl at games, like in FPS', if they had no AI, their shots would never miss, trust me, I know, I am one of my school's best programmers). Ness, I would agree. And most of the space animals are pretty tactically smart, and Lucario, Zelda, and more "ethereal" chars have more on the "wisdom" aspect, not entirely intelligence.
Ganondorf also manages to be continually beaten by an idiotic, grunting leprechaun.

Superficial is definitely the word; when Marth stands still he puts his hand on his hip and fixes his hair.

By not powerful, I mean he should be using Swords Dance to make his Close Combat lethal.

And wtf do you mean stupid, Spike from Cowboy Bebop is SMART.

Congratulations on being a good programmer, but real AI is impossible and has never been achieved, so whatever you say you are doesn't impress me. R.O.B., a fictional character, has AI. He has a human-like consciousness while storing more information than you could ever hope to possess. He is probably the most intelligent character in the game.

All of my logic is perfectly sound.

Prove me wrong.

PKJesse

Smash Cadet
Master Hand, he just makes them all fight as he watches.
He got his *** handed to him in SSE by Tabuu.

Tabuu's stupid because he lost to that guy on YouTube who screams at every attack. (On Intense) GUAHHH!

Captain Falcon should be at the top.

He can handle a vehicle going on narrow tracks with 29 other cars at 3000 miles per hour, and he's so manly, whatever he says is the truth.
^This.

You guys obviously do not see the smartness of Jiggs.

She went to sleep in Melee while fighting Giga Bowser and managed to somehow knock them all out.

She can put you to sleep AND draw amazing things on your face.

But really,

Snake wins.

Eggman would win (if trophies count), but he got owned by a hedgehog that turned blue at birth.

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
Seems most people don't realize how intelligent Olimar is. His career as a delivery man was meant to be similiar to Mario's plumber situation. Don't people know about the Mario-Olimar connections? Sad. Regardless, Olimar is extremely intelligent. Not only can you see it in his notes and evaluations, but his first game practically proves how resourceful and intelligent he is.

People are underestimating the R.O.B.s too. They did build the Trophy Cannons and Subspace bombs after all. > > I'd love to see Snake or Samus pull that off. In fact, the R.O.B.'s are pretty much responsible for all the insane technological accomplishments in Brawl. An ancient socity of super-intelligent beings forever watching the world below?

Also, people really don't give Zelda and Link enough credit. What fool uses a game's style (silent heroes) as an indication of intelligence? By that logic, plenty of smart characters are in fact 'RETuRDZ'.
-Sigh- Some people just don't use their heads.

Top Bottom