• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most hated stages :o

MXblaze

Smash Apprentice
Jungle Japes, Norfair, Brinstar, Green Greens, Halberd, Yoshi's Island Pipes.

I don't hate the banned stages, because they can't be picked.

wiiman217

Smash Rookie
I hate Mario Bros. and I think 75m is ONLY okay. I prefer not to play either one, but I wont complain about 75m. I love Spear Pillar, except for the effects on the gameplay. The destruction of the stage I like, but I always epicly fail when it becomes mirrored or something.

Dins_fire21

Smash Rookie
I hate Rumble Falls, 75 m, Rainbow Cruise, Hanenbow, and the Pikmin stage.

New Pork City would be okay if it wasn't so huge.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
All of the 2d stages, excluding the flower one.
Pictochat
Both DK ones
Warioware.
The rest I'm fine with playing on.

SSBDarren

Smash Rookie
Mario Bros.

Playing on that stage is entirely based on throwing shells and crabs.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Mario Bros is cool to play on every now and then, but it is one of those stages that I take out of the random stage select since it is so weird.

Viperdev

Smash Apprentice
summit -_- and like every1 else said mario bros altho my main chars both have reflectors so its not too too bad it still can get annoying tho

F41R

Smash Rookie
I have a lot of hated stages, to be honest. If i had to pick my top three, they definately are:

1)Brinstar Depths

I have nothing to say about this stage, as it should speak for itself...

2)Mario Bros.

Seriously, all you need to do to win the match is use the POW block in the middle, and nail people with the Crabs/Koopa shells. Doesn't really show that you have skill other than that you know how to pick up an item, as well as *gasp*, throw it!

3)Rumble Falls

I hate this stage just as much as I hate Icicle Mountain in Melee. They're basically the same thing, except this has no ice.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
75m, Mario Bros., Hyrule Temple, New Pork City, Hanenbow, maybe a couple of others.

Basically, any stage that is campy as **** or EXTREMELY awkward and potentially risky at all times (Hanenbow) I hate.

sammy p

Smash Lord
75m, Mario Bros., Hyrule Temple, New Pork City, Hanenbow, maybe a couple of others.

Basically, any stage that is campy as **** or EXTREMELY awkward and potentially risky at all times (Hanenbow) I hate.
THNK YOU FOR HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!! hahah agreed

well cept for mario bros... that one is so stupid that its amazingly fun!
(in my opinion of course)

GBye

Smash Cadet
Hanenbow, both of the DK stages, New Pork City, Mario Bros., Jungle Japes and Flat Zone.

I hate these stages, I really do. And I´m sure I´m not the only one.

Matezoide

Smash Rookie
Ice Climbers's montain,water fall and that old school stage with koopas
man,i realy hate then -_-

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
The levels I would have to say I hate the most would have to be:
Norfair (I just hate this level)
New pork city (Way to big)
Hanenbow (To many cheep victories)

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
This will relieve everyone's hate for the stages that they hate:

Take the hated stages off of Random Stage Select and don't manually pick them.
If you're on wifi, just stand there and don't input a single command. Go grab a snack from your kitchen or something and pick the stage you want after the match is done. Do this every time a stage is picked that you don't want while on wifi.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
This may strike you as odd, but I can't for the life of me decide what stage I hate the most. If I know the terrain, I don't have much of a problem with it.

Evil Jiggly

Smash Rookie
New Pork City, for some reason it's harder to KO there than Temple,plus the pink beast is sorta annoying.

Mario Bros, 'cause its so cheap...way too easy KOs,doesnt take much skill to play.

75m, cause of the platforms that you can go through up and not down,that stupid spring:mad:, and too much jumping.

Rumble Falls, cause it scrolls up and that one spike that so eas yto get impaled on and probably die.

...And a few others.I'm basically repeating what everyone else said, but most people
hate em so meh.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Spear Pillar, I used to like this stage, but then it got really annoying. When the controls are reversed it's really confusing.

Distant Planet just isn't fun to Brawl on. It's not flat enough to play on effectively.

Mario Bros. and 75m are nearly unplayable, but at least they bring back some classic memories.

Brinstar just pisses me off for some reason.

Top Bottom