• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most hated SSE enemy

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Mostly all of them. Especially those stupid buckots with the propellers that drop those iron chunks on you.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
ChickenWing... I got to say, I lounge around the forums and see your name as the last guy who posted and for some reason I get a craving for some fried chicken...

On topic, I would say I hate... yeah that bucket thing.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
All of them, but that kissing one in particular.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
ChickenWing... I got to say, I lounge around the forums and see your name as the last guy who posted and for some reason I get a craving for some fried chicken...

On topic, I would say I hate... yeah that bucket thing.
But ya can't hate a bucket of fried chicken now, can ya?

Another annoying enemy would have to be the plants that pop out the ground and smootch you.

ToonNess64

Smash Rookie
Those machine guy's with those sword's, they keep shooting from their inside. I forgot what their names were. they ALWAYS manage to hit me. >_<

Boy I hate them so much >_<

AndorranPrince

Smash Rookie
I love bytan! infinite tools for the SLAUGHTER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

I hate those lip things and the puny things that I can't hit but there's a million of them and on intense they're not 1hitKOs anymore :'(

Bosses? Ummm, Porky and Galleom.

shikashake2

Smash Cadet
I hate glice and greap. Glice can sometimes freeze you right after you break out of it's ice, and greap does ridiculous damage when it spins it's arms.

My least favorite boss is Tabuu. Partially because of his 1HKO attacks (which are easy to dodge other than the exploding teleport)and partially because he likes to teleport around.

shikashake2

Smash Cadet
I hate glice and greap. Glice can sometimes freeze you right after you break out of it's ice, and greap does ridiculous damage when it spins it's arms.

My least favorite boss is Tabuu. Partially because of his 1HKO attacks (which are easy to dodge other than the exploding teleport)and partially because he likes to teleport around.

Arcanum Geist

Smash Rookie
My least favorite SSE enemies are the Puppits, Armites and Baccalus(sp?), while my least favorite bosses are Duon and Galleom, the latter because I just don't like Galleom period.

gupta3

Smash Rookie
Enemies:
Bucculus
Glice
Greap
Hammer Bro

Bosses:
Duon
Tabuu
Rayquaza

blahds

Smash Rookie
tabuu, kisser, floo, armored tank with the green blob in it especially in that part where you got to fight more than 1 of them, and rayquaza.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Tabuu :mad:, the Floow, Shaydas, and Bytans... But I haven't been able to play Brawl for a while, so I am sure there are plenty more aggravators that I'm missing. :dizzy::mad:

Conis

Smash Rookie
Gosh, where to start...

In terms of general annoyance, Bucculus and Buckots are probably the worst - they're never really much of a threat to KO you, but they always seem to position themselves to be unavoidable and slow you down considerably. Glices/Glires/Glunders can be a pain in this way too (mainly Glices, as freezing is a much more annoying effect than shocking or burning).

As for actually tough enemies, R.O.B. Launchers are the main ones that come to mind, as they're difficult to avoid and they seem to fire incredibly quickly on higher difficulties (plus they usually come in bunches, which only makes harder to dodge). Other notables include Floows (regenerating health is never fun to deal with) and Armanks (mainly because they always seem to show up in pairs).

None of the bosses are exceptionally annoying to me, strangely. They all tip off what attack they're going to use far enough in advance to make them fairly easily avoidable, even on Intense.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Definetly Galleom, his one hit kills on intense difficulties are annoying indeed, I can manage but it gets annoying when trying to clear it.

:phone:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I hate the Glices, for already stated reasons, Floows because they do so much damage, Jyk because you can't kill them, Armight(nothing needs to be said), and Autolance because they are SO F****ING ANNOYING! GRRAAAH!!!

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
I hate all but normal mega and metal primids and the mario enemies why did nobody mentionthose lamb things that sleep towtows i despise bucculas u and flows

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Those lips leech things... I forgot their name but I hate them so.

And the glice, don't even get me started, if you get frozen once, JUST ONCE, you are soon to get frozen again and again afterwords. It's like they were designed to be the most annoying enemy in the game. At least in the summit level. It's the way the level was designed and the enemy's placement, you get frozen, break free, and then your frozen again. :tired:

Top Bottom