• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

sacul

Smash Rookie
Even though I somewhat like him, Wolf doesn't really deserve to be in Brawl IMO. Ridley as a playable character would've been way more deserving.[/quote]

so true BTW MK Pit and:yoshi2: he sucks

Tmathh

Smash Rookie
MK...PIt...Olimar...and stupid ****in diddy kong and his stupid bannas

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think I said Snake, and will still say Snake. Why did they make this character so frustrating to fight? )=

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
astheticaly, I hate Olimar. He looks stupid, and has no cool aura around him whatsoever. Move wise, he has the most ridiculous grab range and grab throw in the whole game. He makes me sick

I also hate diddy and his *Spamnanas* That and his face **** make me pissed.

oh and "You're to slow!"

Luma Lover

Smash Rookie
for me its always. PEKA PEKA PEKA. my friend plays a really anoying pekachue. just spams down smash and thunder.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I dont like fighting Falco Metaknight or Pitt

Specially Pitt with arrow spam and his Side b is annoying

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
People probably hate. Metaknight and IC and Snake the most. lol
Most common reasons y ppl hate these characters :p
Metaknight has too much priority, especially Tornado
IC Chaingrabs are gay 1 grab 1 stock, and uair lol.
Snake, his Nades and his up tilt lol.
Wolf can be annoying cuz his invincibility frames on his shine. His lasers and bair are annoying too.
Wario, his Super Armor on his Fsmash
DDD, his Chaingrabs :p
Lucario, his DI and Dair lol
G&W, all his smashes are like lagless :p
Marth, his reach.
Ike, his power.
Luigi, Jab to Shortyuken!!!
Pit, the Spammy Arrows
Pokemon Trainer, Rock Smash :p
Sheik, her Ftilt
Fox, his fast pace combos and his upsmash
Jiggs, her manuver ability? idk really
Pikachu, Thunder and CG's.
Ness, probably Pikafire
Lucas, Probably Pikathunder
Sonic, his speed?
Captain Falcon, his Side B?
Ganondorf, Ganoncide
Bowser, Bowsercide
Mario, his Cape, Fireballs maybe?
Zelda, her Dins Fire
Falco, His Lasers
Samus, No idea :p maybe her missles?
ZSS, Her Dsmash or Her Side B
Link, His projectiles
Toon Link, His projectiles
Olimar, His grabs
Diddy Kong, His bananas
Donkey Kong, His Reach and Power?
Kirby, I really Dont know on this one either.
Peach, Dair and Turnips
Rob, Laser and Gyro and Dsmash
Yoshi, his Eggs and his tongue. :p idk

lol i really only know like half of these, the other ones are in my opinion. lol

basvhout

Smash Apprentice
there are a lot of enoying chars :|

- Ike with his fast A. It's just to fast.

- Diddy, ****s up your game.

- DDD, Chaingrabs, Fast Bairs and Long lasting Bairs.

- Falco, **** laser XD

PK Slap

Smash Cadet
Nobody likes Olimar.

I personally hate Wario.
Hey. I love Lolimar! :olimar: :)

On topic: I hate Bowser because whenever i play as him people seem to find a really annoying move thats fast/high priority and can spam it, and he's so slow i just can't get to people to start munching on them!

R3d X

Smash Rookie
i always choke up against a metaknight in tourney matches... he's too quick... other than that, I HATEEEEE the ice climbers... for some reason i just hate fighting them intensely... they **** me up no matter who i pick

NxtGenFalco93

Smash Apprentice
wow i havent seen ice climbers yet???
i used to hate them cus i couldnt chaingrab and i loved to do it with falco. also because just when you thought you killed him turus out that was ****ing nana the whole time! but then i used them and there one of my mains now. but i still and always will hate metadick (metaknight)

EDIT: nvmn about ics red right above me said them

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Wario is definitely the character that fits this description for me.
It's not really his attacks, but just...his presence? I just don't like him I guess. :\

Although Sonic is getting closer as I play Brawl more. His final smash is pretty annoying, but his voice and "attitude" that they tried to put in Brawl bothers me.
Yeah, Brawl ruined his attitude. He's way too out of character for me to feel comfortable around him.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I hate Bowser because whenever i play as him people seem to find a really annoying move thats fast/high priority and can spam it, and he's so slow i just can't get to people to start munching on them!
I smiled when I read this. Yes, he IS slow ;)
----​
For me... I really hate Luigi... with a passawn. ARGH! His moves are lame... I hate that sex kick... His... sissyness. I don't like Toon Link that much either. The fact that I feel Link should have been that good fuels my dislike for him. Olimar... it's been said, those pikmin shield him from clashing with attacks. I used my Kirby's stone on him and he did his Up air with his yellow piKmin. I took all the hits and it froze me for a good 2 seconds!!! I didn't get knocked out my stone form and I ended up hitting him but oh my gosh:urg:. Lucario, too... He taunts like he's trying to look tough. I like Lucario the pokemon (cause I am a steel type fan) but I don't like Brawl Lucario. I am still surprised he is in.:ohwell:

JUDGE

Smash Lord
yeah i thought i am the onlyone who can't play against olimar lol^^
his grab is sooooo broken :mad:

Roarfang

Smash Cadet
Olimar is awesome and completely fightable. o-o I don't know what you guys are talking about, I mean yeah he is a pretty quirky character that has slight advantages but he also has the great fallbacks. Fighting him is a give and take in my opinion.

And I also believe no character should be hateable. They all are unique and strong in their own ways, which I love about brawl. :D

Top Bottom