• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Attractive Characters in Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Ladies. Gentlemen. Ladies.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but I find many fictional characters to be quite attractive, specifically in the world of video games. I've admitted it before, but there is still some humiliation involved in every confession. It, for some reason, is difficult for me to be open about. So here I am with this thread.

The subject at hand is how attractive certain characters are, and on the side, their overall design, which obviously includes their choice of clothes and such.

I would like to continue this opening post by stating that talking about physical attraction is in no way shallow. I would also like to say that liking specific parts of the body that are typically deemed to be shallow likings (you know what I'm talking about) is in fact not shallow. Liking a person in real life for their looks is shallow, but in the realm of fictional characters that is not always the case. I for one like certain characters for their looks or designs. Granted that is not a primary reason for some characters, but it is for others. For example, the primary reason I like Dry Bones is primarily because he looks cool. They didn't give him an unfitting personality or demeanor, and so I do not believe my reasoning is shallow. Besides this, I would like to add that I find faces are the most interesting part of a person, physically, and I'm sure many of you all would agree. I would also like to say that you can like a characters' design without liking them as a character, but then again, as is in real life the love of a the person can override the love for their looks. This may seem unnecessarily long-winded but I would rather begin the thread with some amount of clarification than have anyone deeming anything what it is not. I am also writing this in this fashion because I think it is good writing exercise for me and I additionally thought it would be slightly silly to write a long paragraph on a subject such as physical attraction, although how silly one finds this combination of long-winded writing and this particular subject matter is partially or mostly up to the very person reading this.

With that out of the way, I'd like to contribute my input to this topic matter.

First off, I am a male. I like women. I admire fashion, although I am not practitioner of fashion myself. I find all of the playable ladies in this game to very quite attractive. This does not apply to the female Villager, as I find both genders of that character to be more "cutesy" than anything. I will admit the Wii Fit Trainer "has it going on on" ever so slightly, but I will forgo her inclusion in this because she and her male counterpart are more mannequins than anything. That is all I will say about that, and although my exclusion of them may lack valid logical reasoning, I do not especially care and will resume discussion, hoping that nobody argues about it. Although, anyone is free to discuss any character here, and I will not berate anyone's choices of who they find attractive.

That aside, I will now begin with my input on the topic.

I find Peach to be cute, and I have always thought that, despite how annoying and embarrassing her high-pitched voice can be sometimes in the games she stars in. Rosalina is also very pretty. While the bang-covering-an-eye trend is no longer in style, I think it works for her. Blue is my favorite color and I think it suits her well, and her living in outer space very much makes the color all the more suitable. I also love how the neck is cut, as it makes her look serene as her character is.

Zelda is absolutely gorgeous. I think it is her eyes and her facial expressions that make her all the more alluring. Her dress is perfect and regal, fitting her role as a princess. I love tasteful combination of a low neckline combined with the golden necklace over her chest. Not to mention that evening gloves on the right person is attractive as hell.

Zero Suit Samus is indeed very sexy, I will not deny that. She has a very nice body, and I find her figure and proportions to be very appealing. I like her face, and her expressions are close to that of Zelda's, a similarity a find interesting. Her Zero Suit design in this game is far superior to her previous Zero Suit's design. The markings are tastefully done, and I like how glossy it is, although I do miss the gray markings on her limbs from the previous suit's design. However the current design is brilliant as it is.

As for Sheik she looks like a male judging from just her eyes. She has a very cool choice of clothes though, and I like the blue and black mesh parts of it, although I do not know the exact name of the material.

Palutena. There is something very beautiful about long hair, when done right, let alone green hair. I loved her optimistic, playful personality and facial expressions in Kid Icarus Uprising. Her dress is brilliantly designed, and she looks absolutely regal, which is suitable for a goddess. I love at how the necklace rests right below the neckline, as well as the how the red gem is placed at the slit, and how she wears a stocking on her exposed leg. All of the gold accessories augment her dress design and colors so naturally. I especially like the crown on her forehead, the shiny vambraces, the belts, and how her dress is sleeveless; it all makes her look the part of a divine goddess.

Lastly, there is Lucina and Robin. I think Lucina is adorable. Her melancholy facial expressions combined with her facial complexion is what makes her attractive. I like how in Awakening she's presented as despondent yet strong and optimistic, and all of that is shown in her face. She's covered up the most so that brings most of the focus to her face, which I like. I like the clothing covering her limbs, as well as the unfolded flaps on her boots. Not to mention she's wearing gold and blue, which are a great combination considering blue is my favorite color. As for Robin, she's also very attractive, and I love her white hair. It's hard for me to describe why I like her dress other than it fits her and her role in the Awakening very well. You can sort of intuitively tell who she is and what she does just by looking at her and I think that's brilliant. The shade of purple on her dress is additionally very beautiful combined with the gold. I like Yusuke Kozaki's art style and I think he designed both characters, although I am not entirely sure. Either way both characters are attractive and insanely well designed.

Long post, I know. But it is early in the morning for me and I feel like rambling about things I think about, especially since I don't talk about it with other people due to their disinterest. Also I like writing and I feel the need to exercise my writing skills, as I feel they have mildly deteriorated over the past few months and I need to step it up, although posting on Internet forums may not be the best way to go about it. Anyways, feel free to add to the discussion as you all please.

TL;DR Discuss who you find attractive in Smash Bros.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Well, every female in the game is attractive except the Mii Fighters and the female villager. But.... Sheik is my favorite... followed by the Wii Fit Trainer.

Bruigi

Smash Rookie
NNID
shellshocker17
3DS FC
2552-1482-7709
(gently whispers in ear)- greeninjaaaa

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Ladies. Gentlemen. Ladies.

It's a bit embarrassing to admit, but I find many fictional characters to be quite attractive, specifically in the world of video games. I've admitted it before, but there is still some humiliation involved in every confession. It, for some reason, is difficult for me to be open about. So here I am with this thread.

The subject at hand is how attractive certain characters are, and on the side, their overall design, which obviously includes their choice of clothes and such.

I would like to continue this opening post by stating that talking about physical attraction is in no way shallow. I would also like to say that liking specific parts of the body that are typically deemed to be shallow likings (you know what I'm talking about) is in fact not shallow. Liking a person in real life for their looks is shallow, but in the realm of fictional characters that is not always the case. I for one like certain characters for their looks or designs. Granted that is not a primary reason for some characters, but it is for others. For example, the primary reason I like Dry Bones is primarily because he looks cool. They didn't give him an unfitting personality or demeanor, and so I do not believe my reasoning is shallow. Besides this, I would like to add that I find faces are the most interesting part of a person, physically, and I'm sure many of you all would agree. I would also like to say that you can like a characters' design without liking them as a character, but then again, as is in real life the love of a the person can override the love for their looks. This may seem unnecessarily long-winded but I would rather begin the thread with some amount of clarification than have anyone deeming anything what it is not. I am also writing this in this fashion because I think it is good writing exercise for me and I additionally thought it would be slightly silly to write a long paragraph on a subject such as physical attraction, although how silly one finds this combination of long-winded writing and this particular subject matter is partially or mostly up to the very person reading this.

With that out of the way, I'd like to contribute my input to this topic matter.

First off, I am a male. I like women. I admire fashion, although I am not practitioner of fashion myself. I find all of the playable ladies in this game to very quite attractive. This does not apply to the female Villager, as I find both genders of that character to be more "cutesy" than anything. I will admit the Wii Fit Trainer "has it going on on" ever so slightly, but I will forgo her inclusion in this because she and her male counterpart are more mannequins than anything. That is all I will say about that, and although my exclusion of them may lack valid logical reasoning, I do not especially care and will resume discussion, hoping that nobody argues about it. Although, anyone is free to discuss any character here, and I will not berate anyone's choices of who they find attractive.

That aside, I will now begin with my input on the topic.

I find Peach to be cute, and I have always thought that, despite how annoying and embarrassing her high-pitched voice can be sometimes in the games she stars in. Rosalina is also very pretty. While the bang-covering-an-eye trend is no longer in style, I think it works for her. Blue is my favorite color and I think it suits her well, and her living in outer space very much makes the color all the more suitable. I also love how the neck is cut, as it makes her look serene as her character is.

Zelda is absolutely gorgeous. I think it is her eyes and her facial expressions that make her all the more alluring. Her dress is perfect and regal, fitting her role as a princess. I love tasteful combination of a low neckline combined with the golden necklace over her chest. Not to mention that evening gloves on the right person is attractive as hell.

Zero Suit Samus is indeed very sexy, I will not deny that. She has a very nice body, and I find her figure and proportions to be very appealing. I like her face, and her expressions are close to that of Zelda's, a similarity a find interesting. Her Zero Suit design in this game is far superior to her previous Zero Suit's design. The markings are tastefully done, and I like how glossy it is, although I do miss the gray markings on her limbs from the previous suit's design. However the current design is brilliant as it is.

As for Sheik she looks like a male judging from just her eyes. She has a very cool choice of clothes though, and I like the blue and black mesh parts of it, although I do not know the exact name of the material.

Palutena. There is something very beautiful about long hair, when done right, let alone green hair. I loved her optimistic, playful personality and facial expressions in Kid Icarus Uprising. Her dress is brilliantly designed, and she looks absolutely regal, which is suitable for a goddess. I love at how the necklace rests right below the neckline, as well as the how the red gem is placed at the slit, and how she wears a stocking on her exposed leg. All of the gold accessories augment her dress design and colors so naturally. I especially like the crown on her forehead, the shiny vambraces, the belts, and how her dress is sleeveless; it all makes her look the part of a divine goddess.

Lastly, there is Lucina and Robin. I think Lucina is adorable. Her melancholy facial expressions combined with her facial complexion is what makes her attractive. I like how in Awakening she's presented as despondent yet strong and optimistic, and all of that is shown in her face. She's covered up the most so that brings most of the focus to her face, which I like. I like the clothing covering her limbs, as well as the unfolded flaps on her boots. Not to mention she's wearing gold and blue, which are a great combination considering blue is my favorite color. As for Robin, she's also very attractive, and I love her white hair. It's hard for me to describe why I like her dress other than it fits her and her role in the Awakening very well. You can sort of intuitively tell who she is and what she does just by looking at her and I think that's brilliant. The shade of purple on her dress is additionally very beautiful combined with the gold. I like Yusuke Kozaki's art style and I think he designed both characters, although I am not entirely sure. Either way both characters are attractive and insanely well designed.

Long post, I know. But it is early in the morning for me and I feel like rambling about things I think about, especially since I don't talk about it with other people due to their disinterest. Also I like writing and I feel the need to exercise my writing skills, as I feel they have mildly deteriorated over the past few months and I need to step it up, although posting on Internet forums may not be the best way to go about it. Anyways, feel free to add to the discussion as you all please.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I think the most attractive female so far in smash is definitely Zero Suit Samus. Other M's form fitting suit looks better on Samus and doesn't have that bad separation between her breasts. Her butt looks great too but it looks like C. falcon just won that contest.

So how lewd is this thread going to be before it's locked?:troll:

Last edited:

Nietona

Smash Journeyman
Why do you think there's so many Ridley supporters? It's because of his huge dong. We want to whack people with it.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Son...

strong everything in this thread.

I hope this is roll bread.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
...Alright I'll bite.

It's a tough decision for both males and females. Going to have to go with Little Mac for males, and Rosalina for females.

I knew I wanted to ship them for a reason.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Why do you think there's so many Ridley supporters? It's because of his huge dong. We want to whack people with it.
So, it's like the Krystal fans but replace dong with her appearance?

Hong

The Strongest
I probably should have closed this from the moment this was created, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

Remember that SmashBoards is a family friendly website. While talking about which characters you find attractive is 100% okay, lewd remarks on sexual features go against rule 3 of the SmashBoards terms of service. The remarks are only going to become increasingly inappropriate, and the spam surrounding it won't be any more substantive, either.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom