• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying moves youre friend does on you

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
Waveshines give my Peach indigestion.

That aside...
Anything dealing with a decent, abusive Marth is really annoying.
Falco dair and laser spam
Not really a move, but picking Pichu. I don't like hurting Pichu :(

I don't mind any other things my friends use on me.

justiecguy951

Smash Rookie
We play everyday at lunch at my school and i would have to say it is when one of our friends who is pretty bad just stands at one end of the level and has a sausage fest with mmr game and watch until someone gets near him at which point he always just tries to get 9s with the hammer. Thankfully bottom two are always out.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
We play everyday at lunch at my school and i would have to say it is when one of our friends who is pretty bad just stands at one end of the level and has a sausage fest with mmr game and watch until someone gets near him at which point he always just tries to get 9s with the hammer. Thankfully bottom two are always out.
LOL I have no idea why I laughed at that...

Anyways, last time I played my cousin in SSBM, he kept trying to spam Fox's Illusion move. I used Mario and caped him, causing him to Fox Illusion right off the edge of the stage. His face was priceless afterwards.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
more annoying moves

theres this guy who keeps using falcos smash attacks over and over and over! It kinda works until the two of us r the only people left, then he stinks.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
oh yes....kirbyciding....
how should i prevent that? jumping around?

and, having all my friends play a 4 player FFA is fun. but not when they are all marth and roy!!! help? too...many...cheapasswhoremarthandroys....

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
not cheap, just annoying, how im distracted with a Marth, and he walks up to me and fsmashes.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
lol, my friend and i were playing around and he would use zelda's up b to teleport all over the place, and i had to "catch" him, it was fun (although most of the time he would SD):laugh:

justiecguy951

Smash Rookie
Another really annoying thing someone does besides just the Sausage Fests is one person who stand on the end of FD constantly sucking in with kirby and then as soon as someone get sent his way since most people are pretty noob who we play with he just sucks them in and walks off the edge before they can break out

Ceriph

Smash Apprentice
1)Pikay FIRE! (Followed by a baseball bat attempt, it use to work, now it never does but still he tries)

2)G&W Nair (Parachutte) So impractically destructive at times, but easily avoidable

3)Fox dash cancel Up Smash

4)Jumping everywhere to avoid me and never fighting

Those are about the most annoying moves of my friends, now of the opposition I play often at college

One word....Puff!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
too lazy to quote:
Another really annoying thing someone does besides just the Sausage Fests is one person who stand on the end of FD constantly sucking in with kirby and then as soon as someone get sent his way since most people are pretty noob who we play with he just sucks them in and walks off the edge before they can break out

yeah, you gotta aerial them. but sometimes they just run away.

also, with anyone suffering from projectiles, pick Marth and/or choose Battlefield. Marth, just A the projectile.

RaiN-

Smash Cadet
wave shine ... really anoying. and peaches down smash.. ttyl ima down smash

goateeguy

Smash Ace
oh yes....kirbyciding....
how should i prevent that? jumping around?
if we are talking about the same definition of kirbiciding, than it is always really easy to avoid for me. maybe its just because none of my friends main kirby, but whenever anyone did main him, i never had any trouble with it. my suggestion is just to keep out of reach of his stubby little arms. they can barely reach a full foot in front of him, so just stay back and hack at him from a distance

SSBMNoobz

Smash Rookie
God c-stick was mostly for noobs, now its out, the shffl r in. I tried c spamming my friend;got massacred. Then i did alot of aerials, i pwned him.dash dancing also useful!

Banks

Smash Hero
most of the stuff you guys are talking sounds really noobly.

I hate when i get beat by people.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
The most annoying things my friend does...

Crouch cancelling.

And also Link's Up-B. I swear, that thing is the perfect shield. I can't do ANYTHING if he uses his Up-B back onto the edge. Unless I use ledge invicibility...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Most annoying would definitely be the Falco down air-shine combos and forthwith that's like at least 75% of my friend's game. (And it's one helluva good game, BTW.) But I swear, Falco's down air and shine are a freaking blender of death because once you go in you don't come out until he wants you to, which means it's time to die, or you just get ***-lucky and manage to unplug the blender. Then he plugs it back in and we're back to feeling the hurt.

Did I mention that the blender can be set to different levels of pain as well?

Giggidax

Smash Ace
most annoying thing? i would have to say when my friend gives up on fighting me seriously because of inevitable losing so he resorts to spamming upb (he mains G&W). i think he does it to make me mad. even tho its kind of true when im trying to play some serious casuals and my friend ends up goofing off. how am i spose to get better! the upb's sometimes hits me.

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
The most annoying move done on me....would have to be...taunt. Even if im 3 stocks ahead(that happens rarely though) he takes a stock out of me and its 2-3 taunts. I remember one time he did that with mario....on my jiggs.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol yea i hate getting taunted. i dont know why but im just like arg! he thinks hes better than me! even tho sometimes they are better than me. im just cocky i guess, but ive started to notice not to care about being taunted. i do my little shffl, wavedash, waveshine, dashdance routines.

Kanashuri

Smash Rookie
Most annoying? My friends brother wavedashes non stop even when im falling back down to the stage hell be on the other side wavedashing back and forth back and forth, just killing time.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
The most annoying thing...
I would have to say on the rare occasions that I kill my self my friend always decides to taunt as if he is taking credit for it.

Top Bottom