• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mornin' Friends!

Roksys

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skolroksys
3DS FC
3496-9838-7131
'Lo! I've been playing Smash since 64, but I've only recently been looking into playing competitively, so it looks like I've stumbled into the right place!

I mained Roy in Melee (which I later found out is apparently like racing a horse with a broken leg, as far as the competitive world is concerned :ohwell:), but since he was too hung over from shame drinking to show up to Brawl I guess, I floated around eventually finding a balance between ZSS, Lucas and Toon Link. Though I was extremely glad to be able to bring Roy back to the front when I found out about PM, and was pleasantly surprised to find they'd given him a nice makeover.

I'm not particularly active in interests outside of video games, but I generally enjoy doing pretty much anything outside, rock climbing, hiking, longboarding, whathaveyou and I rarely/occasionally write things like short stories and scripts for sketches and such.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you! :bee:

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
'ello there! I figure it is always best to know your peers, so I came snooping for other recently added members. I wish you best of luck in the competitive world, I hear it's a dangerous place.

Roksys

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skolroksys
3DS FC
3496-9838-7131
'ello there! I figure it is always best to know your peers, so I came snooping for other recently added members. I wish you best of luck in the competitive world, I hear it's a dangerous place.
Much appreciated! From what I've seen, I'm going to need all the luck I can get. XD

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
Yeah, definitely. So you're planning on playing Project M, right?

Roksys

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skolroksys
3DS FC
3496-9838-7131
Yeah, definitely. So you're planning on playing Project M, right?
For the time being until we can get a bit of time with 4, then I guess we'll see where things go.

'Sup! New here too, and another Toon Link main no less :) Do you enjoy trolling your friends with him like I do? Lol
I'd say I do enjoy it, but I don't know that I'm very good at it. XD

Top Bottom