• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& more: Apex 2013 MM Finder - POST AWAY, BUT OP WILL NOT UPDATE

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Guess to make it official, I'm taking MMs in Brawl as :lucariobrawl: or :linkbrawl:, Link will only be against certain characters. In melee as :peachmelee: from any amount between 1-5 dollars.
Up for a Runback, Ruy?
Raziek, put me on your list for $5 :wolf: vs :marth:.

:018:
Done!
Free ROB here looking for MMs.
Yo! $5 Bo5 Marth vs. ROB?
Raziek (Marth)
Accepted!
$1 low tier mms?

either lucas ditto or PT ditto :D
$5 Bo5 :marth: vs. :snake:?
I'll take some $1-$5 MMs in Brawl. :D
I'd like a rematch from Retribution! :p

$5 Bo5 :marth: vs. :snake:?
Egg jokes aren't all they're cracked up to be.
$5 Bo5 :marth: vs. :jigglypuff:? :bee:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Trying to play as many people as possible down for seriouslies or 1-2 buck mms with anybody

:phone:
You noob. You're the OTHER Z. I can beat you with my hands tied behind my back. You **** **** **** ******* ********************ing ******* ************** ***黒人 **** *** ****!

$0.00 MM against my Young Link in Smash 64 for the Atari Super Xbox Entertainment System. Loser has to cheer on Arizona. If we tie, then we both have to cheer on Arizona.

~The Other Other Z the III Sr.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
You noob. You're the OTHER Z. I can beat you with my hands tied behind my back. You **** **** **** ******* ********************ing ******* ************** ***黒人 **** *** ****!

$0.00 MM against my Young Link in Smash 64 for the Atari Super Xbox Entertainment System. Loser has to cheer on Arizona. If we tie, then we both have to cheer on Arizona.

~The Other Other Z the III Sr.
LOL

Bring it.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Going to do my best to update this thread as much as possible in the coming week

Engo

Smash Ace
OkamiBW sure sounds good !
KevinM your falco for 1 or 2?I know enough about you that I don't wanna lose 5 dollars lol. Also I got a handful of fox mm's so just your falco would be good.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Don't know if anyone forgot or if there are going to be enough set-ups, but I would $1 MM anyone in Super Smash Flash and Crusade. Those games are too legit. Dat Black Mage and Duck Hunt Dawg!!!!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there at Apex for SSBM only and my gamertag is Kokujinkun. I'd like to be up here for something interesting which'll be random 2v1 moneymatches and versus(1v1; up to $5-$20) moneymatches. This is going to be my first time at a truly big tournament so I want to test the waters by completely diving in headfirst! If you're down for a 2v1 challenge and you win I"ll pay your team $40, but if I win you -BOTH- have to pay me $40/each. Team attack will be on and I'll be using Captain Falcon. I look forward to whoever, if anyone, is up to have a great time challenging ourselves and one another vigorously! ^_^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll be there at Apex and my gamertag is gonna be Kokujinkun. I'd like to be up here for something interesting which'll be random 2v1 moneymatches and versus(1v1; up to $5-$20) moneymatches. This is going to be my first time at a truly big tournament so I want to test the waters by completely diving in headfirst! If you're down for a 2v1 challenge and you win I"ll pay your team $40, but if I win you -BOTH- have to pay me $40/each. Team attack will be on and I'll be using Captain Falcon. I look forward to whoever, if anyone, is up to have a great time challenging ourselves and one another vigorously! ^_^
$20 MM?

Anyone wanna MM for $20?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
I forgot to mention that I'm down for Project M MM's as well. And truth be told, I can't decide on my MM amount. I'd like it to stay interesting because a 2v1 for $20 isn't that exciting, butt if the stakes were higher...(Hype xD)for melee anyway. I'm gonna be down to raise the amount of the MM's for melee if the challengers would like to raise or lower the MM amount. Going the a tourny for the first time, I don't wanna go too hard and just end up giving money away, but I will gladly pay for a worthy challenge.

In Project M,which I'd love to do as 1v1's, I'd be using Captain Falcon and I don't wanna do a 2v1 in Project M; Just in melee. My melee MM singles amount will start at $20 minimum and max out at $50 and the same goes for the 2v1 challenge, but we can adjust it lower or higher before the matches.

Stages for Melee: Pokemon Stadium or Yoshi's Story OR FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS!

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would play.
Good to know. I don't know how much free play/down time there will be over the 3 days. I don't want to load my plate up too much. I'll be showing off BaraBariBall in the indie games section. I hope I can do SmashBOARD as well.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm down for money matches $1-5 more so on the lower end. Not made of money haha.

So far I have
[COLLAPSE="Money Matches"]
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Abadango :warioc: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Kakera :metaknight: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Suinoko :diddy: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Otori :metaknight: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Ishieymoro :wolf: - $1
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Quest :: - ???
[/COLLAPSE]

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm looking to do mm in melee. Fox, or Falco, $1 to $5

Bo3/bo5

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Trying to play as many people as possible down for seriouslies or 1-2 buck mms with anybody
My :zerosuitsamus: vs your...I don't know what char you play.
You decide the amount.

I'll take some $1-$5 MMs in Brawl. :D
$5 :zerosuitsamus:::snake: bo5?
im also looking for mms! i would love to play against mks , marths ,olimars and ice climbers.
But everyone is welcome ;D

i main wario.
$5 :zerosuitsamus:::wario: bo5?
I'm down for money matches $1-5 more so on the lower end. Not made of money haha.

So far I have
[COLLAPSE="Money Matches"]
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Abadango :warioc: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Kakera :metaknight: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Suinoko :diddy: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Otori :metaknight: - $5
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Ishieymoro :wolf: - $1
Ori_bro :olimar: vs Quest :: - ???
[/COLLAPSE]
My :zerosuitsamus:::olimar: bo5?
You decide the amount.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You have the orange font for your profile info and stuff and Gheb posts with an orange font
And you ended your post with an arcanine icon

Top Bottom