• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kr3wman

Smash Master
Double post for great justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jLtkaenrfw

intro for my school project.

Looks really amateurish but with an overall 3 days to edit everything didn't really set my sights too high.

Also didn't have a mic so I add to put in subtitles for all the interviews which is a pain in the *** since you can't just copy/paste into text effects.

anyways for a first video I think its pretty good. It's still remarkably fun just to mess around in the effects and ****.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Not bad, some good melee clips =P. The music was really quiet on youtube, not sure if that's the case on the video itself.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Pfft. You clearly missed out on the Isai SSB64 Falcon combo. It was way superior..
Oh right, I forgot to mention the smash 64 combo which seemed very generic, boring, and uninteresting that should be replaced by a better combo from a better game.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well.. ya D2 reset! Me, Matt, Robert, Jay (Matt's bro) are gonna play. Barb me, sorc Matt, Jay druid, Robert probably Necro. HARDCORE of course. =)

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Oh right, I forgot to mention the smash 64 combo which seemed very generic, boring, and uninteresting that should be replaced by a better combo from a better game.
How should I answer... Nvm, Krew's got it.

I could replace with a better combo, but I dont know any better game Fizzi.

zomg the d2 ladder is reseting this week
my smiter is going to go to nl now =[
No one cares.

zaf

Smash Lord
i want to start up the new ladder, but i never played hardcore. Ill play with you guys if thats cool. I'll most likely make a pally or barb. Maybe a trapper, are they any good? Never really played a good one. uhh.. when you guys play hc, is it for the pvm or pvp =S ?

Top Bottom