• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kr3wman

Smash Master
So I'm soloing the AiB link boards and they are getting butthurt that people laugh at them after they left SWF and stuff.

It's pretty funny.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. I'm hosting a HUGE tournament in Brampton, ON in a little over a month from now.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214002

Even if you don't think you can come, just check out the thread. It's right before March Break so it won't interfere with Vacations or School, so please think about it.
Hmm thats gonna be harsh on most people since there are two tourneys in ontario by the end of the month, and we have a huge tourney ourselves right in the middle of the break. And then there's another tourney again in Ontario in April... bad timing for the lose, theres a saturation o f tourneys all of sudden, some people should hold back and host some in summer.

I would actually come, but i already have plans with my girlfriend
I'm starting to think I should cancel since I can't find enough people wanting to go. I mean, we would b e around 8ish but some people cant on one day and others cant on the other... So I don't know what to do anymore.

Do I just cancel the whole thing?

I'm kinda disappointed though that people aren't sacrificial enough to come to someone's birthday party because its either not their things or that they have common things to do that day :(

I miss melee...
And you are?
Was thinking the same thing too :laugh:

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, Stef and I would like to know who would be interested to come smash at Le Chevalier in Repentigny. They have 2 Wii's and TV's, a few spare controllers and SOFAS!!!

- Pricing and schedule may vary depending on attendance, so I won't post anything about that yet.

- Players must bring their own controllers (if possible) and are encouraged to bring Wii's, gamecubes, Smash 64, etc. (Keep in mind that the establishment only has two TV's of it<s own, so if you're planning on bringing a console, make sure you can bring a TV as well.

- The play format (friendlies, singles/doubles tourney, crews, etc) is also a variable and will depend on attendance/preferences of those attending.

For any other info, please feel free to PM me (REALLY, I need the attention :p).

This can (and most likely will) be edited at least 10-15 times :))

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I made a really long post. Since I know you guys spend a lot of time of smashboards, I assume that you guys don't care reading a long post (edit: except elef, but he's happy being oblivious). So I posted a lot of stuff.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6603434#post6603434

also, fun fact: zaf is a great team partner in brawl, and i'm not! :urg: he actually pulled of a 3 stock comeback to himself against chu and azen while taking off 5 stocks. He was playing really well, but then I killed him a million times, and I couldn't help him combo stuff because I'm not used to the way that knockbacked characters become HUEG hit boxes all of a sudden.

I lost 1 set all weekend, to Blackwaltz (olimar player) he was really good, and I almost beat him, considering I don't have olimar practice and it's all theory, I did freaking well. I actually counterpicked him second game on halberd, and it's HIS counterpick stage! lol I won, then we went there again in game 3 and he won. We both have respect for each other. All the others in my pool (wentworth's rob, santi's TL, cactuar's peach). The others forfeited. zaf got ***** because of the forfeits because he had to play someone on saturday and won 2-1, but the person did not show up the next day, giving everyone else 2-0 wins. Because of that extra loss, zaf did not make it to brackets.

for those who didn't know, I got double disqualified because of poor logistics at the tournament.
ask me questions if you have any.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, I probably won't come Saturday. : (
Got stuff to deal with at home.

And Chet, I'm halfway through, and I like it. I didn't know we had blogs :o

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Transeferring the zelda talk here.

I do understand that you guys say sheik is a girl because it's zelda. That is technically true, but in the game sheik is a male because ganon can't sense males. If it was only a disguise the sense would still be the one of a female. Zelda does transform into someone else, I would say it's like an alter ego.

Ex: If someone takes a change of sex from girl to boy. Some will say he's a girl and some will say that he's a boy. Technically he's a girl, but since he change everything from girl to boy many would consider him a boy because that is what he truly is now.

So, imo, this debate will never end because each side is right. Either you consider him a boy or girl is your choice, I guess that's the best possible answer to that.

Sheik is zelda, but it's the alter ego of zelda meaning a boy....Watever, this makes my head explode. xD

Top Bottom