• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Happy headache guys!

Alors, Mercredi?

I think now is a good time to reorganise (ressurect?) our beloved weekly meetups, since most people change their school or work schedule. So if there's a weekday thats most suitable to you, exprime-toi.

Personally, I don't have a preference as I will plan my work availabilities to fit yours.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
FRENGLISH!

No idea, I'd love to come play sometimes, even if it's been a LONG while since I even just went to Montreal.

Would be cool, I prefer wednesdays, but any thing is cool.

Happy new year to anyone who cares!

vrud

Smash Apprentice
fizzi wats ur name & character code? mine is 445 and my name is AllYourBase if any1 wants to add me

buenob

Smash Lord
obvious racism is obvious!

on another note, I know that you guys still have a pretty solid brawl scene, so I am hoping that the new monthly tournaments I am hosting will help... The prize pot isn't crazy, but it is going to be a full day of gaming and it is going to be SSF4 and Brawl running at the same time :) come for both!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295448

ps. it's a sweet venue, and it's fully licensed

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
oh so people have been secretly playing CS behind the montreal thread curtain...thats awsome lol.

Sarcasm aside anything non-brawl related happening this month?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Woa Kage with a Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka avatar.

So yeah, back from the grave for a desperate request:
I need a copy of Mario Kart Double Dash. Badly. I know I can get one off ebay, but if I can at all, I'd prefer borrowing it for the week of February 21st, or buying it off locally for cheap.

If you know anyone who wouldn't mind lending it for a few days or selling it cheap, let me know as soon as possible. I'm willing to travel to come to you.

Thanks~

(if you care for the reason: I'm organizing a 8-player tournament in LAN mode, and the only missing component is a second copy of the game, but freaking no one HAS it)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

I need a copy of Mario Kart Double Dash. Badly. I know I can get one off ebay, but if I can at all, I'd prefer borrowing it for the week of February 21st, or buying it off locally for cheap.

If you know anyone who wouldn't mind lending it for a few days or selling it cheap, let me know as soon as possible. I'm willing to travel to come to you.

Thanks~

(if you care for the reason: I'm organizing a 8-player tournament in LAN mode, and the only missing component is a second copy of the game, but freaking no one HAS it)
mine broke ;l

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36

Thanks~

Personally... my wii is softmodded for a reason.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I can't do this on the Wii, otherwise I wouldn't have this problem; I need to connect two Cubes together using a special LAN cable and two broadband adapters, otherwise the LAN Mode won't work. D:

Top Bottom