• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly Mass Madness 3

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Great tourny all! Type shoutouts when computer fixed and im using the wii atm so that take a long time to type the shoutouts out with.

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't go to this because it was my birthday and I had to go out. I will however be attending the next one.

Also, lol@ money match chain.

Cort

Apple Head
>_> There wasn't a tape recording matches on ZoSo's TV, was there? The one where I went through like all of my loser bracket matches?

Elen

Smash Lord
>_> There wasn't a tape recording matches on ZoSo's TV, was there? The one where I went through like all of my loser bracket matches?
There was a tape. It's all of matter of whether you guys pressed the record button or not xD

Edit: I'm putting up winners finals right now. The one Darc wants me to destroy :O

Cort

Apple Head
I didn't press any button, I didn't even know if there was a tape or not... And I don't think it was recording cause the VCR didn't have any sign of recording..

:(

Cort

Apple Head
What a suitable ending to the third game.

I'm really disappointed that none of my matches were recorded...

nuro

Smash Lord
Lol, this is why I was saying to check if it was recording or not and also to put on your tags. Oh well just make sure next time you do so.

Omg, Darc I could do that 100 times better. And I mean getting 4 stocked.

Han926

Smash Cadet
rofl so many money matches
ill money match everyone cept for darc kdj ellen dazwa and skler
questor i dont even know why you want to money match
you suck

Han926

Smash Cadet
i mean your good and all but your not good enough to get cocky and try to money match people
your just throwing away your wallet

Han926

Smash Cadet
ok edit
ill moneymatch everyone cept the people who i already said and aesir, thorn, and schweppes.
thorn your too good you pretty much destroyed me

Aesir

Smash Master
why me? I suck I get 33rd at every tourney I got o pat/pro 10 stocks me in 4 stock matches in under 1 minute I'm pretty bad at this game ask cort he'll telll you.

Han926

Smash Cadet
eh i havent seen you play
and your most likely trying to hustle me
so no thank you
your prob alot better than me
i would love to friendly match you

Top Bottom