• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Monthly] ADVENT IX presented by Next Level Lan

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I might be able to go to this with KeepSpeedN and perhaps SheikSSBM. I'm not sure yet because I am trying to at least get this day off to begin with so we'll see.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
RockCrock mentioned this the other day.

Looks like I'll be taking a full car most likely

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Rackcrack and praject?!? Life is good!
Also I'll try to bring at least a cube for this... not sure where my Melee is =/

Zoro

Smash Champion
Will anyone volunteer their nasty desktop PC/ laptop for this?

I can't do a nice stream and record matches simultaneously on this laptop.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
im 80 percent going with emilio, jason, and maybe gianondorf, a newcomer. also darkcrono might come to this.

Zoro

Smash Champion
If you do it on the friendly TV's you won't have to wait till the end of the tourney if not they'll happen late

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Tampa is bring a car to this. This means no one else in Florida has an excuse to miss this. TAMPA Is coming. When was then last time you even heard of Tampa melee?

That's what I thought.

Also, I feel I should be given vet status, seeing as how I've been around since January 07, and I haven't attended a melee tournament in Florida since NLL almost 6 months ago.

AKA: I have no money and would really like to be able to attend, as well as enter for once, seeing as I'm never able to enter.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Tampa is bring a car to this. This means no one else in Florida has an excuse to miss this. TAMPA Is coming. When was then last time you even heard of Tampa melee?

That's what I thought.

Also, I feel I should be given vet status, seeing as how I've been around since January 07, and I haven't attended a melee tournament in Florida since NLL almost 6 months ago.

AKA: I have no money and would really like to be able to attend, as well as enter for once, seeing as I'm never able to enter.
Vet and intro discount isn't a reward for players that would have come anyway. Rockcrock is coming and he is probably the oldest of us still playing, he is going to pay full price, just like I am. Discounts were made to entice players that never enter. If I give it to you, I'd have to do it to anyone that asked me. I want to be fair.

Sorry mooney you'll have to save 10 bucks like everyone else. I don't work either :)

Pi

Smash Hero
so hype for this

linguini what you got son, mcc gonna shut you and your crew DOWN! come at us w/ that ganon *****, slow *** clunky mother ****er, we'll show you how we do it in CFL

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Yo linguini. What's your 4-5 man roster for advent?
Let's get things organized before the tournament so we can actually get crews done!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'm guessing we have the 15 setups guaranteed for tournament only use.

I want like 5 or more tvs strictly for friendlies/ crew battles. We are almost at our goal just need a few more ppl to step up.

Pi

Smash Hero
ohhhhh ****tttt i thought this was the 20th o.O

i requested the right day off, but told my boy at work that i'd pick up a shift on this day if he needs it, hopefully i can get things straightened out

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Alright, got my brakes fixed. But these cops down here trying me like I'm the red button:

So I'll definitely come here unless something else comes up.
I'm lookin' forward to this since I haven't been to a smash tournament since that Murder Circuit at the beginning of the summer.

Linguini

Smash Master
Richard, if we have space you can just ride with us peeps from down south.

Right now BCC(big c0ck crew) is: myself, blea, jason, kevin.....

any mm's? vs my fox, falco, ganon

Top Bottom