• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montclair Group of Smash!

stop68

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody! I am stop68 and I am the creator of the Montclair Smash Bros. Group! If you live near Montclair, New Jersey and like to SMASH, then this is the place for you! Just go to the Facebook group called Montclair Smash Bros Group and like to join! Join today for awesome Smash fun!

P.S. Is there a better place to post this kind of stuff?

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
You could possibly post it in the 'Light House' section of the forum, located in the Smasher's Hangout topic at the bottom of the main forum page. Any topic in the Smasher's Hangout section would work well, but yeah, you should as a senator (a moderator) on where to post that.

Anyways, welcome to smashboards, I hope you and your group have a fun time here, may we have the honor of fighting in the future!

TheHolyRoller

Smash Rookie
No way haha! I am from a neighboring town! Unfortunately, I am away at college. Maybe we can play sometime when i am on break haha!

Top Bottom