• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
"Whats with the obscure character line? Everyone and their grandma who has played FFVI at least knows what a Moogle looks like. You have no choice, BUT to see them. Whats more is that Mog happens to be the Moogle you can take on your party."

Oh oh, Like Navi?
Oh wouldn't call Navi an obscure character either. Navi is the fairy that screams commands in Link's ear every 4 seconds in OoT. Bad example.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Because Terra's backstory is more relevant to the game? The heck? She isn't even the clear lead of FFVI. Terra has about as much reason to be in as the rest of the pack. At least Mog is a popular creature.

How many different versions of Chocobo are there? Be honest. I swear to God, Chocobo is like the animal Cid of FF. Keeps showing up, but is never the same character he was in the last game. In every one of the major Final Fantasies, Chocobo is an animal you ride. Chocobos got their own spin-offs so fans could stop seeing their favorite bird get the shaft every time a major FF game came out. You would think that with Chocobo's massive popularity, he would have actually been a party member in one of the Final Fantasies. I wonder why that never happened.

If you fail to see why Mog is so popular then you have failed to see why FFVI is so popular.

Whats with the obscure character line? Everyone and their grandma who has played FFVI at least knows what a Moogle looks like. You have no choice, BUT to see them. Whats more is that Mog happens to be the Moogle you can take on your party.

for brawl!

:cool::cool:
1)Terra is the main character, heck u could leave without mog. Also how popular is mog?

2)What about TP link and zelda?
3)Again opinion

4) All of the characters actually r eithet the agtangonist and protanginadt, no side characters at all.

Cless

Smash Champion
It's debatable who's the main character in VI, but Terra has the most going for her. You can beat the game without Terra. The only people you have to have are Celes, Edgar, and Setzer.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
chocobo's are ridding animals nothing more!
That's racist. What's next?

Zora's should be banned from Hyrule City because they smell like fish? Toads should remove their mushrooms due to drug references?

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Vesper:

I think it would be more fun if we mass report Platnum for Spam. who's with me?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
That's racist. What's next?
The race card being played on a video game forum over a fictional animal? I'd NEVER thought I would see the day. Shame on you for blowing things out of proportion.

To all the rest of the Mog naysayers:

Some of you have spent more time flaming platnum than you have giving arguments. If you truly want platnum to stop spamming, then set the example and stop filling this thread with the very thing you criticize platnum for.

platnum

Smash Lord
Well I geuse im about to be banned forever.*tear*but no one ever gave me a clear deffinition of spam.

Bye SWF.

*cries like his mom died*

MOG FOR BRAWL!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
No!! Platnum!
Man, that was harsh....:(
You shouldn't encourage him, I've reported him about 15 times so I hope he is gone soon. If so it will be interesting to see what becomes of this thread. My guess is that it will become a lot less popular simply because there will be less platnum hate.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You shouldn't encourage him, I've reported him about 15 times so I hope he is gone soon. If so it will be interesting to see what becomes of this thread. My guess is that it will become a lot less popular simply because there will be less platnum hate.
Well he wouldn't leave if you guys wouldn't hate!
This is the Mog thread, not the OMG we hate Platnum thread!

vesperview

Smash Hero
Some of you have spent more time flaming platnum than you have giving arguments. If you truly want platnum to stop spamming, then set the example and stop filling this thread with the very thing you criticize platnum for.
Well, we don't want him to stop spamming, that way he'll get banned and why should people who come to this thread give arguments to platnum when he's provided none for them? Plus, you can't say I've spent my time in this thread flaming platnum, although it would be justified, he did say I should die for not wanting Mog in the game after all, I got to give you credit though, you're the only one who takes this thread seriously.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Well he wouldn't leave if you guys wouldn't hate!
This is the Mog thread, not the OMG we hate Platnum thread!
We wouldn't have to hate if he didn't give us a reason. Oh and it was his choice for this to become the "we hate platnum" thread.

platnum

Smash Lord
Well, we don't want him to stop spamming, that way he'll get banned and why should people who come to this thread give arguments to platnum when he's provided none for them? Plus, you can't say I've spent my time in this thread flaming platnum, although it would be justified, he did say I should die for not wanting Mog in the game after all, I got to give you credit though, you're the only one who takes this thread seriously.
I HAVE GIVEN YOU ARGUEMENTS BUT YOU DISMISSED THEM AS BIASED **** EVEN THOUGH ALL ARGUEMENTS ARE BIASED IN SOME WAY!

FURTHERE MORE:THE WHOLE FTD THING WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN A BAD MOOD.I WOULDNT NORMALY SAY SUCH A HORIBLE THING TO ANYBODY!!!

IN CONCLUSION:IM SORRY!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I HAVE GIVEN YOU ARGUEMENTS BUT YOU DISMISSED THEM AS BIASED **** EVEN THOUGH ALL ARGUEMENTS ARE BIASED IN SOME WAY!

FURTHERE MORE:THE WHOLE FTD THING WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN A BAD MOOD.I WOULDNT NORMALY SAY SUCH A HORIBLE THING TO ANYBODY!!!

IN CONCLUSION:IM SORRY!
If you leave forever then I will believe that you are truly sorry. Also, you only you are capable of coming up with something as stupid as FTD and it isn't hard to hold back when you have to type what you think, it doesn't just blurt out. In other words (as you would put it) you did mean it and you are a childish troll who has no place in forums predominantly for people who have actually hit puberty.

And why do you do that stupid multi lines between every ****ing sentence thing? It looks ******** but then again that just about sums you up doesn't it?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If you leave forever then I will believe that you are truly sorry. Also, you only you are capable of coming up with something as stupid as FTD and it isn't hard to hold back when you have to type what you think, it doesn't just blurt out. In other words (as you would put it) you did mean it and you are a childish troll who has no place in forums predominantly for people who have actually hit puberty.

And why do you do that stupid multi lines between every ****ing sentence thing? It looks ******** but then again that just about sums you up doesn't it?
See? He apologized, and you're still insulting him!!

vesperview

Smash Hero
Why are my arguments biased?

Facts:

1. Mog is not the mascot of FF, thus, doesn't outprioritize Chocobo.
2. Mog doesn't outprioritize Cloud, despite him not having a starring role in a Nintendo game.
3. Mog's role in FFVI is irrelevant.
4. Moogles have left behind the "Mog Look"
5. Sora seems so far like the most likely representative taking into account that Sora is the only SE character Sakurai has shown interest in, forgetting about the Melee polls.

You on the other hand just say:

Chocobo: forget him, Mog rocks, Choco sucks!
Cloud: no chance, although I have no proof
Sora: he has no chance because KHCOM is not part of the main KH series.

So there, unless you argue those 5 facts with something that isn't bias or speculation, you will have earned a little dignity.

platnum

Smash Lord

I dont understand why people hate me.i tried to not spam but i dont know what spam means other than canned meat.could someone please tell me.

Cless

Smash Champion
Is Sora owned by Disney? Everyone says different things. CoM is part of the main KH series. Did he really say it wasn't?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Why are my arguments biased?

Facts:

1. Mog is not the mascot of FF, thus, doesn't outprioritize Chocobo.
2. Mog doesn't outprioritize Cloud, despite him not having a starring role in a Nintendo game.
3. Mog's role in FFVI is irrelevant.
4. Moogles have left behind the "Mog Look"
5. Sora seems so far like the most likely representative taking into account that Sora is the only SE character Sakurai has shown interest in, forgetting about the Melee polls.

You on the other hand just say:

Chocobo: forget him, Mog rocks, Choco sucks!
Cloud: no chance, although I have no proof
Sora: he has no chance because KHCOM is not part of the main KH series.

So there, unless you argue those 5 facts with something that isn't bias or speculation, you will have earned a little dignity.
This argument sums it up. Not to mention that SE said that they wouldn't pick a FF character because there is so many so that puts Mog out right there

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
See? He apologized, and you're still insulting him!!
If you believe he was truly apologising then you are as stupid as him, he knows very well what spam is and always goes for the pity angle. He doesn't deserve another chance. Oh and platnum, how about you come up with a real response to one of my posts rather than *cries* you haven't actually attempted to counter one of my arguments and know you you'll completely dodge my point about your attempted spam contest with Shuma.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If you believe he was truly apologising then you are as stupid as him, he knows very well what spam is and always goes for the pity angle. He doesn't deserve another chance.
Now you're going for me? :urg:
Just stop saying he's not worthy, let it die already!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
If you believe he was truly apologising then you are as stupid as him, he knows very well what spam is and always goes for the pity angle. He doesn't deserve another chance.
Your flaming is not helping the situation!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Now you're going for me? :urg:
Just stop saying he's not worthy, let it die already!
Believe me when I say I had nothing against you, but anyone who supports platnum is probably not worth knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom