• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modulous: A new Smash modding website (Looking for early adopters)

Minerali

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I just 100+ Melee texture hacks to your site. Just wanted to say, I really like this project. The site is very clean, unlike smashboards threads where things get lost easily. Just have a few things to say.

• The search function does not work right now
  • When browsing all mods here, it shows you a few of them but not all and doesn't allow you to go to the next page/see the rest of the mods
  • The cover photo in each mod's page is a nice thing but sometimes the images dont fit or look awkward, I think it would be better if we could just create some kind of a picture album where you could see pics of the mod or maybe a video. What I have in mind is something like in this site http://gamejolt.com/games/super-mega-neo-pug/158614#screenshot-293259
Once again, great work with the site. I feel it has too much potential and I hope it becomes the standard for all Smash mods.

EIREXE

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I just 100+ Melee texture hacks to your site. Just wanted to say, I really like this project. The site is very clean, unlike smashboards threads where things get lost easily. Just have a few things to say.

• The search function does not work right now
  • When browsing all mods here, it shows you a few of them but not all and doesn't allow you to go to the next page/see the rest of the mods
  • The cover photo in each mod's page is a nice thing but sometimes the images dont fit or look awkward, I think it would be better if we could just create some kind of a picture album where you could see pics of the mod or maybe a video. What I have in mind is something like in this site http://gamejolt.com/games/super-mega-neo-pug/158614#screenshot-293259
Once again, great work with the site. I feel it has too much potential and I hope it becomes the standard for all Smash mods.
Answering this here too for documentaiton purposes:

Search function works on my end, what browser are you using?

The top mods page does work, you just have to scroll to the bottom, it will dynamically load a few more rows of mods.

The image previews won't change because of limited space, however i might add a feature that allows you to add a imgur album and get it displayed in a similar way, in the meantime you can embed imgur albums.

Thanks again for uploading your mods.

Top Bottom