• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mods will not load on game boot

piscessikono

Smash Rookie
smash boards:

i'm having a problem loading brawl- under gecko, but when i do, gecko recognizes the codes, seems to apply them, but when the strapscreen loads, it displays the health warning instead of the brawl- splash and loadscreen. i recently wen ape crazy b'cause my sd card doesn't get recognized. brawl doesn't support sdhc as of yet, but besides that, can anyone paste or send a link that it can force the codes to apply them to my retail disc?

thanks, and i hope to understand this much further, and much love to all. :cool: ;D

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
No, your problem is SDHC. Brawl will never be updated to support it (think about how long it's been since the menu has been updated to support it), so get an SD Card.

piscessikono

Smash Rookie
actually, i already have one, and as we speak, i have a godmother who is already willing to fix this this issue. and besides, i don't really have a wii, i'm using my mom's, savvy?

Top Bottom