• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan Fattest of All Kids

Smash Journeyman
So I was wondering how to become a mod. It seemed cool. I looked on the site and it says you have to prove yourself in the smash community.

I'm like "wth does that mean?" So I ask my bro, and he's like "Dude, mods suck." and they are just people who post too much.
I was puzzled at first, but then I realize that mods had like a thousand posts and posted like 10 times a day. I highly highly doubt all mods suck, but without testing it then I could not be sure. Like GF owns, and he's a mod. So I want to play one mod, and want to see if he can beat me.

This is one of those things in which I want to be proved wrong because I wanna be a mod eventually.
Don't comment on how stupid this thread is. Kinda is. I'm just curious. Lock the thread after I'm done. So just gimme ur fc and then I'll give you mine.

actually dont comment at all unless u wanna play me.
i'm gunna lol if Gf comes here and is like "lets fight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom