• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Mods plz close

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotEvenAmatueR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Teamplays
Yeah for 3 months, the weeklies were all in crestwood, as of recent they've ben in Homewood, and will probably be in homewood for a while.
Ah, I see. I'll be there tomorrow for my first tournament. See you then BoScotty.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I actually won't be hosting in a while since I have to focus on school work, but my cohost, and other helpers will be running the series in my absence. I might stop by later on. I hope you enjoy the tournament!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Ok guys please take note of this. This week's event will be at Crestwood Store again. I'll keep you all posted when we decide on a permanent venue.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I apologize for such the short notice everyone but BITG WILL NOT BE IN CRESTWOOD ANYMORE due to a last minute emergency. BITG will remain in homewood this week.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Hey guys there will be no weekly at BITG this week. BUT we're picking it back up on a new day, Wednesday. And it will be at Crestwood location. We'll be adopting the new stagelist E2C presented this week. (our stagelist was already conservative so it's that minus Dreamland.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I forgot to mention that due to the big tournament that Jesus and I are cohosting (Mashfest) this Saturday, there won't be a BITG weekly today.

If you want to know more about Mashfest and are interested in attending, plz refer to the thread here!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
We are actually on a hiatus for now due to School until further notice, please stay tuned for the future :)

Darxai

Smash Cadet
Hey, I was curious if there is any news on whether this is starting up again or not. I'm really interested to attending this tournament! I've never actually been to one before.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Holy crap. I made a new thread days ago but I think it got deleted -_-. Yes they're still going on but in Crestwood, IL. This thread won't let me update anything anymore.

Address is 13229 S Cicero Avenue, Crestwood IL. Same times as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom