• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, idk aobut playing anymore on friday

but when are you giong to be there to open and can we start playing on sat, i need to practice with my partner who ever that ends up being

and anyone else for that matter, i need to play some, so when can we get there in the mornigng

Miztik

Smash Master
man i cant wait til this tourney its gunna be sick i got a surpise for all of you that day as well

(well andre, brandon, jamie, edy and kim know but nobody else does)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jmic is joining us for the crew battle so we can have a complete 5vs5.

and yes, i'm still going first with sheik. you kids better be ready.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
This sounds exciting. I will try hard to make it. I will need to find a bus schedule to get me down there tho. If I can make it from Berzerkeley, then I'll bring mah Wii with smash and mem card. I might bring a mini TV too, it's kinda crappy tho :( This is all IF I go however lol. BTW I will be accepting MM against anyone, in all denominations. Especially someone who thinks they can beat me with Samus. I'd make that one $10 or more if they wanted to :)

EDIT: Does anyone wanna team with a Ganon?

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I'm up for Practicing all day tuesday, I can do std's all days except friday, but I wouldn't be able to get to the place until after 1:30am

Ok, I want to know, does anyone need help in transportation? if you guy's get to the station in modesto I can pick you up, but I assume that also means you won't be able to get back that night, so also housing may become an issue. So any questions or concerns, please bring them up, cause I don't want anyone to get stuck. I can keep 1 person at my house at most, I don't have much room, that's if anyone needs housing.

hey, shouldn't I be part of this suprise? what with me being a TO and all?

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
This sounds exciting. I will try hard to make it. I will need to find a bus schedule to get me down there tho. If I can make it from Berzerkeley, then I'll bring mah Wii with smash and mem card. I might bring a mini TV too, it's kinda crappy tho :( This is all IF I go however lol. BTW I will be accepting MM against anyone, in all denominations. Especially someone who thinks they can beat me with Samus. I'd make that one $10 or more if they wanted to :)

EDIT: Does anyone wanna team with a Ganon?

no ganon team. but money match

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
k, it will be a great help, I'm bringing two, Clix is providing 2, maybe 3, but the third one is small, I'm also bringing at least one cube, maybe two, but I only have one copy of the game, so, unless I find it for cheap, I'm not going to get it

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give me a ride to this?? I was gonna drive but my car has some issues right now. I'll pay gas and play meleez with you :)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Mr. Ganondorf - team with me. ICs + Ganon = ****.

KevMoney if you find a ride before Saturday plleeeeaaaase tell me.

With that aside, can somebody save me a 5-mile walk and drive me to and fro the bus stop? It's only a couple minutes (GE tells me 7) away driving. If you can, I would need to be picked up at 10:15. Departure is tentative and flexible.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I'll bring a cube if someone can bring an extra copy of smash. My disc is really poor and my Gamecube fails like 10 times to read it before it works.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
what happen too sage anywayz i seen him at one tourney and havent seen him since did he quit smashing
not really. i know he wants 2 smash more. he just doesnt get around 2 it. and he works saturdays so he doesnt go 2 events. idk. hes the only person i play now. id like 2 add 2 that list. ha

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yes I will be there. Thanks.

Times are:

arrive 10:15

depart at either 6:10 PM, 10:05, or 1:05 AM

Do you know where the bus stop is?

Also, it would be helpful if you could bring along someone who knows me, so we don't have any trouble finding each other.

And yes recording would be sweet.

If Mr. Ganondorf doesn't show who wants to team?

Miztik

Smash Master
hey xilo kaushik wont be able to make it cuz he is going to seatle and preet is not sure

lumpy so sage dosent really play it would be cool if he could go to this tourney but oh well

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
hey xilo kaushik wont be able to make it cuz he is going to seatle and preet is not sure

lumpy so sage dosent really play it would be cool if he could go to this tourney but oh well
yeah. i told sage 2 request the day off at work, but he 4got. ha. maybe i can convince him 2 call in sick that day. haha i may just go without him tho... just 2 play friendly matches and add 2 the prize money. 2bad nobody smashes in ceres.:mario:}><{:luigi:

Miztik

Smash Master
what are you talking bout im from Ceres foo i told you b4 but idk what happen

but yea he should call in so you can have a teammate for teams

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
what are you talking bout im from Ceres foo i told you b4 but idk what happen

but yea he should call in so you can have a teammate for teams
ok then. we will smash... i work wed and thur tho. and even if sage goes he doesnt like teams (he says kfc should know why)... ha

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I can go get andre if he knows you. Or, I can just get a sign that says "delphiki" or somethin

also, it's the same station as the max bus station, right? downtown on ninth street

jmic

Smash Ace
Just checked the 2nd post.

Put me down for 2 cubes, and 1 TV. If worse comes to worst, I'll bring just 1 cube.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
updated it

really, just to be sure, everyone bring their cube and disc XD

also, I'm not completely sure, but the owner said we could probably use her dvd-r, we'd just need blank dvd's

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** meep is a better hustler at MMs than me! Trying to con me outta my money, lawl. I'll consider it :D

And Delphiki it would be an honor to team with you. I teamed with Azn Lep one time, I just kept one busy while he wobbled, only Ken's team and Taj and Forward beat us haha.

I really think I can come to this. Looks like I'll be taking the Amtrak to Modesto so if I could get a ride to the venue that would rock. My dad will actually be picking me up that night I believe to take me back to Berkeley cuz he's pro like that, however that may change (hopefully not).

Miztik

Smash Master
I can go get andre if he knows you. Or, I can just get a sign that says "delphiki" or somethin

also, it's the same station as the max bus station, right? downtown on ninth street
i doubt andre will want to leave to go get delphiki no offense but that is valueable friendly time he would be missin out on but then again he might

Miztik

Smash Master
ok then. we will smash... i work wed and thur tho. and even if sage goes he doesnt like teams (he says kfc should know why)... ha
ok we will whenever i have time but its hard for me cuz i always have alot of hw you'll have to talk to me on aim or something

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i doubt andre will want to leave to go get delphiki no offense but that is valueable friendly time he would be missin out on but then again he might
er, don't speak in my stead. i have a lot of respect for my ice climber brethren and i'd gladly go with xilo to pick him up since it wouldn't take that much time anyway.

anyone wanna MM me

Miztik

Smash Master
er, don't speak in my stead. i have a lot of respect for my ice climber brethren and i'd gladly go with xilo to pick him up since it wouldn't take that much time anyway.

anyone wanna MM me
ok your right and you should mm meep cuz he's lookin for them

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
I want cash battles with everyone!

Choknater and meep $5? hmm hmmmmm

My luigi and captain vs whatever

br!t

Smash Rookie
Hey xilopryce, is it too late to sign up for this tourney? I'd really like to come to this, but I gotta find out if I'm available... So are there any places left?

Top Bottom