• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
no big deal oni shinigami, and 2 was just for today, monday i don't ahve to work untill 5, and on tuesday i am off all day, my friend works at the city and i think monday and tuesday he works 9-5 (give or take) but he would be glad if on tuesday you could play in the evening

and lunchbox, it would be cool to play tomorrow (sunday), i don't work, i also have an aim, mctothecain, i will try to be on, but if not, just pm, i should be at home for most of the day, i can play at anytime, but my friend gets of work at 4 and he would like to play at 6, but if that doesn't work out you and me could play or something
5pm or 6pm today sound ok for you guys? hit me up.

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey, just to let you know jmic, i would be willing to play with you anytime i don't have work

and that goes for anyone else who wants to play, just let me know, you can either pm me, or ask me via aim mctothecain

and lunchbox and park, i hope you guys are still able to play this friday with me and a-mar, we still want to play and practice our doubles

tc1

Smash Lord
BAANKAi (wow Ikaku sounds like a beast when he calls his bankai out lol daym). Oni ur sig is #1..

So u guys going to Oc3

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
BAANKAi (wow Ikaku sounds like a beast when he calls his bankai out lol daym). Oni ur sig is #1..

So u guys going to Oc3
Thank you sir

And yes; Ikkaku is a beast.

Well the other Turlockians want to go; I'll see if I work something out with them.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Oh btw guys, Which of you go to Modesto high?
My girlfriend say theres a few Modesto smashers that play smash during lunch time in a science lab she went into for work once, One of you know her aswell apparently, and WAS playing Jigglypuff at the time...

So speak up who is it? XD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh btw guys, Which of you go to Modesto high?
My girlfriend say theres a few Modesto smashers that play smash during lunch time in a science lab she went into for work once, One of you know her aswell apparently, and WAS playing Jigglypuff at the time...

So speak up who is it? XD
actually, there has been a trend to play smash at mohigh for like 3 years. last year, there were several groups that played together... if you said the science lab, then that was either us in fifth period or the noobs in fourth period. fifth period science lab smashers were the best of the best at school xD!

all the smashboards players from modesto except for lunchbox go to modesto high.

in fact, i don't know any smashers from other high schools, and they probably suck (except for lunchbox of course)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Oh, I have no idea when her lunch break is, XD. One of them was an IB student or something like that she said, she knew them, But she isn't friends with them properly, :/

I'd ask her again what they looked like or what period it was, but she's away on holiday right now. :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh, I have no idea when her lunch break is, XD. One of them was an IB student or something like that she said, she knew them, But she isn't friends with them properly, :/

I'd ask her again what they looked like or what period it was, but she's away on holiday right now. :/
o.o i was an ib student. perhaps i know who she is? xD

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Shortblack hair, glasses? She's on main campus or was, idk, and it was her lunch break but it's a testing day she seen some guys playing smash. :S (the description of the person she knows)

She says she knows the guy was an IB thats it, XD.

Her names Kira.

She also said that if you know her friend Allison Cisneros it'll be you guys, She hasn't left for holiday yet luckily. :p (She said that Allison said guys played it alot in her 5th period class.)

So it probably would be you guys, although my girlfriend only knows one of you guys and I'm not sure if it's the right group because she doesn't know what period it was due to testing day.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
actually, there has been a trend to play smash at mohigh for like 3 years. last year, there were several groups that played together... if you said the science lab, then that was either us in fifth period or the noobs in fourth period. fifth period science lab smashers were the best of the best at school xD!

all the smashboards players from modesto except for lunchbox go to modesto high.

in fact, i don't know any smashers from other high schools, and they probably suck (except for lunchbox of course)
Hey man i was about say what do you mean other high school smashers suck but then i seen you said except for me haha

i would try to get ppl from Ceres High that play but there is nobody that plays and if there is they are all probaly gay noobs that think there good or think there too cool for smash(which makes them gay and ******** if they think there too cool for smash)

MacD

i hope the reference to sucky high school smashers only applies to modesto schools, because some of us (namely me) over at turlock high would be very offended

but on another note, i was wondering if any of you were going to go the the next ncb, i really want to go, but i would feel a little akward going alone to san jose when i don't really know myself around town or anythig, if anyone wanted to go, i would be glad to join you, hoping we could carpool to make it easier on myself, if you could let me know, that would be great, it'll be great practise for OC3 for any of you who are goin

park5150

Smash Ace
Shortblack hair, glasses? She's on main campus or was, idk, and it was her lunch break but it's a testing day she seen some guys playing smash. :S (the description of the person she knows)

She says she knows the guy was an IB thats it, XD.

Her names Kira.

She also said that if you know her friend Allison Cisneros it'll be you guys, She hasn't left for holiday yet luckily. :p (She said that Allison said guys played it alot in her 5th period class.)

So it probably would be you guys, although my girlfriend only knows one of you guys and I'm not sure if it's the right group because she doesn't know what period it was due to testing day.
wow, yeah i think that I know her...

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
wow, yeah i think that I know her...
Wait, my girlfriend or my girlfriends friend you know? :p
I don't actually KNOW my girlfriends friend at all, XD
Ah well, it still feels weird that I know someone my girlfriend could know through smash.
Btw, my sig's wrong, Link isn't my main, I'm just too lazy to change it.

MacD

well chok, today was fun

nice to know i taught you a little something about your climbers and a new trick you can use

and park, ima coming for you next ;)

MacD

well aparently, my parents decided taht me and a-mar are taking a plane down and a friend of ours is going to pick us up, and we are taking amtrak back becasue we need to be back early in the moring

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
well aparently, my parents decided taht me and a-mar are taking a plane down and a friend of ours is going to pick us up, and we are taking amtrak back becasue we need to be back early in the moring
Is there anyway I can touch base with you guys sometime on possibly getting the same Plane schedule+amtrak schedule =)

MacD

yea, sure, my dad will be making the reservations tonight i think, i could let you knjow

our way up is changing, what i am finding is going to work the best, we would take the amtrak down to LA, and from there, take the metro to nework/santa fe springs, and the station it takes us to is 1/2-1 mile away from the venue so i figured we could walk that

the amtrak, we are taking the fullerton train that leaves at 12:30 am and comes into turlock at like 8, and we have a ride from my dads friend (cousin???) down south is giong to give us a ride from the venue to the fullerton station

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
yea, sure, my dad will be making the reservations tonight i think, i could let you knjow

our way up is changing, what i am finding is going to work the best, we would take the amtrak down to LA, and from there, take the metro to nework/santa fe springs, and the station it takes us to is 1/2-1 mile away from the venue so i figured we could walk that

the amtrak, we are taking the fullerton train that leaves at 12:30 am and comes into turlock at like 8, and we have a ride from my dads friend (cousin???) down south is giong to give us a ride from the venue to the fullerton station
Hmm this sounds like a good idea. Is it ok to for me to bum around with you guys for OC3? We could rep Turlock!

br!t

Smash Rookie
Hey, are these tournaments open for anyone to come? Because Stockton is really lacking a competitive scene, and my friend and I want to start at least getting into a few tournaments to get better...

MacD

Hmm this sounds like a good idea. Is it ok to for me to bum around with you guys for OC3? We could rep Turlock!
sure, i think we could have you bum around with us

we should purchase the tickets on like monday or sooner for amtrak because i hnk you are supposed to buy them at least 3 days in advance

MacD

i only recognize wobbles the phoenix

and i see myko who was at the last ncb

do any of you know anyone else in pool 7, or can let me know anything about people in my pool

Zoap

Smash Master
eggz made top 25 at fc next, Edrees is top peach in socal, wobbles is wobbles. Myko is of course the nub from norcal :) and battlepenguin is an ic from norcal who ive played once.

MacD

eggz made top 25 at fc next, Edrees is top peach in socal, wobbles is wobbles. Myko is of course the nub from norcal :) and battlepenguin is an ic from norcal who ive played once.
eh, so not good hopes of making it through, but we'll see, right

Top Bottom