• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modding a character to have a dash dance.

Stryker

Smash Journeyman
So, I've been doing some work with PSA as of late, and been looking at a bunch of characters and movesets to add in to my build. The only problem is that most of the cool additional characters dont have a dash dance, and I haven't been able to find out how to mod one onto them no matter where I look.
Can someone point me in the right direction, or is it possible?
Being able to dash dance, to me, is one of the most important parts of controlling your characters in smash, and without it, it feels weird and slow. Hopefully someone can give me a hand. :)

drogoth232

Smash Lord
If you look in other character's dash subaction, you'll see they have a goto command that goes to a large negative number (at least I think it's negative). Copy and paste that into your own PSA and you're good to go.

Stryker

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! Yeah, I noticed the goto and the nop that were there on other characters, but when copying them over, it caused my build to freeze when my character turned.
I even checked the address of the goto, but there wasn't anything there.
I'll give it another shot and let you know how things work out! I'm glad I was onto something already

Edit: I think I figured it out! When changing the mods subaction to the goto, I didn't change the drop down from "Pointer" to value.
Hope this helps people out in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom