• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modded Sm4sh 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombifiedsquid

Smash Rookie
NNID
zombifiedsquid
3DS FC
1091-8722-2904
So I'm aware this may not be the correct place to ask this question, please excuse my ignorance. There have been pretty ground breaking things happening in the world of homebrew for 3DS, most notably a programed called HANS which allows on the fly patching for legally owned 3DS games. So what I'm trying to ask is does anyone here think it'd be possible to modify Sm4sh for 3DS in a similar way that people have modded Brawl? I'm aware that'd take a team of people as well as a lot of time to do so, but I'm just curious if anyone thinks it'd be possible. I would be willing to help as much as I can if anyone feels strongly about this idea.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
You should wait for some considerable amount of time. It's being worked upon.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
So I'm aware this may not be the correct place to ask this question, please excuse my ignorance. There have been pretty ground breaking things happening in the world of homebrew for 3DS, most notably a programed called HANS which allows on the fly patching for legally owned 3DS games. So what I'm trying to ask is does anyone here think it'd be possible to modify Sm4sh for 3DS in a similar way that people have modded Brawl? I'm aware that'd take a team of people as well as a lot of time to do so, but I'm just curious if anyone thinks it'd be possible. I would be willing to help as much as I can if anyone feels strongly about this idea.
You should wait for some considerable amount of time. It's being worked upon.
Basically what drogoth stated. Don't worry, we're all anxious for it too, but it still needs a decent amount of time before there is true development. It'll get here eventually, just keep positive.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Project M is a mod of Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. These forums are for discussions of that game; any other potential mod discussion should go elsewhere. The Developer Studio is probably your best bet, though you should probably wait for an actual developer to post a thread there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom