• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Mobile* Alabama Biweeklies

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I have a question I might be able to buy some sodas again for my byweekly, but I know you guys like Mountain Dew, but what other drinks you guys want me to have.And this time I might have some snacks , but we will have to see.

RAM: I taking your advice to consideration, I might make Mario my secondary and Falco my third.

RAM

Smash Lord
Good Job taylor I have'nt seen you in Ages, BTW did they catch that ******* that ruined your precious Car? if needed I can Make him Disappear for good.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well depending on if alot of people are coming to this next biweekly is whether or not ill come or not because i want to save money for exarchs tourney feb 3rd cause im deffinatley no bank lol

GO GO MARIO!!!! GO GO MARIO!!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I have a serious question to ask you RAM or/and Drumma Boi.

Do you consider yourselves pro players because I know you guys practice often and you see how it pays off, vice-versa for me sometimes. But the thing thats bothering me is I don't know what I am. I go to tourneys, ok I haven't won a single yet, but I be like in the top 4 and I've a team tourney once. Somebody told me they considered me a pro player, but I don't know. If I'm not a pro player what am I, a Amatuer or a noob or have I even start crawling yet, I don't know. And I remember you telling me Drumma Boi that I take friendlys to seriously beceuse I feel like I don't have time to play around, don't get me wrong I have fun. But I feel I'm not good enough to play around with anybody. I have a long way to go, with my Fox, Mario and my Falco. And I feel they all suck, but I don't know. Help me solve this problem I'm having.

RAM

Smash Lord
To MR Beeswarm when I said I follow no man I mean I take orders from no one.

and to my Chum Rag.

I don't consider myself a Pro Player and I'm Pretty sure Drumma dose'nt consider himself as one either a Pro Player is someone that is sponsored by MLG and win Big tourneys and bring home the bacon just for whippn High Level and Mid Level Players A$$.

if there was a Tier List for actual Players I would be Somewhere in the Mid Level who is pretty good and know what he's doing but still have his ways to go and dose'nt know everything there is to know about the game, I still ask questions here and there.

you my Friend are somewhere in the mid tier as well, Not a noob cause you understand the game and you can perform all of the Advance Techniques such as Wavedashing and L- Cancel.

RAM"S TOP TEN WAYS OF IDENTIFYING A NOOB ( NOT IN ORDER )

1.) when they ask if you Play SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE ( they say the whole name instead of just Smash )

2.) They come on the boards and claim they will whip you A$$ and they have no credability

3.) They play with Items and think they are good ( not messing around but they are serious about it )

4.) They hold Free for All Tournaments

5.) they ask what's a Dair

6.) they ask what is a sex kick

7.) they always want to play on Hyrule Temple

8.) They always want to play on any Stage

9.) They play without Team attack being on

10.) they ask who Ken, Isai, Azen and other Pro's Are

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've never played you before, but I can tell you right now you're not a "pro" player. Neither is Drumma_Boi or RAM. However, there are countless skill levels in smash. Hell, the best in Florida still are unable to beat most of the true MLG Pro players.

I don't get too caught up in who I'm better/worse than cause really it doesn't matter. All I care about is having fun and meeting new people. I'm more into smash for the community and strategy involved, not the glory of winning or rankings. Which is why it sucks when people become cut throat and will do anything to get a win.

Anyway, if you can manage to make it to Exarch's tourney you'll meet alot more Florida guys with some being down right beastly. No matter how you place, it should be a valueable learning opportunity since you've really only fought with locals and The Panhandle Manhandlers till now. Just get a bunch of friendlies in with random people and see what you can learn. Generally people are friendly and will help with whatever questions you might have about characters and how to improve.

Good luck! ^_^

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I dunno, your guess is as close as mine in its similarity to XIF. I assume it means like "anoying to fight against".

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I appreciate everything you guys have told me. Its mean alot. I'm just going to absorb what you guys told me and roll with it. I'm just at a wall on this game, I guess i feel like I haven't progressed, but after seeing what you guys said I don't feel bad about it anymore, I just keep practicing and do my best. Thanks

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
How could people not like MookieRah? "he's a good dude"

Thanks Taylor, it's good to see you're back again. It looked like you were going to stay retired for a while there. Too bad I'm not in the panhandle anymore, I may never get to play you again...

Probably will for the actual Smashers Unite 2 tourney though. :)

RAM

Smash Lord
Which I'm thinking about having it in Mid April ( I'll run it across John to see what he thinks ) also we'll need to find a better place then TBS for this one Drumma said he'll check the mall out.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Neither of them are funnier then Jim Carry. I can't wait to play Super Smash Brothers Melee today. And I don't know what a sex kick is either.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I JUST WANNA PLAY!!!!

taylor if i have any extra money after we eat and gas u wanna MM maybe $1 to $5? depending on how much money i have.

DOLLS ARE U GONNA BE THERE??? if so i would have MM with u to same **** as with teh fyre $1 to $5.....

god this sucks i get payed monday y not now so i have money tomorrow.

RAM

Smash Lord
MM"s eh? I might want to do that as well but then again if I lose I'll be even more broke. also I'll drive this Saturday since Rook is Driving to Let them Eat Cake.

Rag!!! we have much to discuss this Saturday about the big tourny next Saturday.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
No, I didn't know what a sex kick was. I also don't know what L cancel is and I don't know what a short hop is and how do you roll, G&W is top tier, he F***s fox in his a**.lol.

RAM: We do have much to discuss, and for Issonima(whatever how you spell it) do want to join forces you know, Exile and The Panhandle Manhandlers.

Top Bottom