• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Disregard my other post. The crisis has been averted. I will be attending MOAST 3.

The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
sooooooooooooooo excited essence bout on his way to pick me up and we headin to teh MOAST yeah man...

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry.....I can't come pwn all joo noobs....tsk tsk tsk...J/K

Too bad...I really wanted to come to this....Looks like i'll have to come to MO4ST <---yah...moast 4...HARDY HAR HAR...

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
SAK

Hey SAK will leave tommarow Saturday at 7:00 A.M. We at first thought that Blob was not going to go but he is attending this tourny. So I hope seeimg all you guys..... well not really i just hope i'll have fun

P.S. Majin link wants that free hug so he allready cut the cupon and hoopes to get it
:crazy:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
GOOD LUCK MIKE

MIKE U BETTA KICK *** MAN MAKE ME PROUD SINCE U THE ONLY DA MEMBER THATS GOING TO BE THERE I WANT TO HEAR GOOD STORIES FROM U WHEN U COME BACK AND I SEE U AT MLG DC

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Have fun at my tournament everyone! MOAST 3: Dallas (aka M3D) is gonna be tEh haut!

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I'm jealous of every smasher there!!!!!!!! like really badly

gooooooo socal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
guess shout out to ken good luck, but only if u use marth or falcon. if u use fox its liek wow u killed him at 80 good work i sOOooooooo impressed. sarcastic face

edit: i guess i just saying: anyone who ends a tourney with a sky kill is gay. errr unless u dr mario and do forward air cuz that move kinda hard to hit.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Iiit's that... Moast, wonderful time of the year...

Sintenal says Canada Mike is a jerk.

And... today's the day! Updates incoming.

-Scav

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'm publicly apologizing to team ben, silver, and eddie for the not cool place to sleep that was my house last night : (

sos246

Smash Journeyman
this is gay the car broke down. but majinlink is taking us tomorrowe morning. expect us to take out everyone at the singles tournament!!!!

p.s. whoever won low tier coach would of won with his godly game and watch and zeroes young link would have gotten last!

p.p.s. note that the `st post of winning the singles is just bull. or is it? :)

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Low Tier
1. Ken
2. Rob$

Ken(Roy) beats Rob(IC's) 3-1 in the Finals if I remember correctly

Teams
1. Ken and Isai
2. Rob and Zulu

That's all I can remember.. More will be added later

Crew
We did not finish it, but we will complete it first thing t/m

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhh, Ken played IC's and Roy everytime I saw him...

Low Tier:
1. Ken (IC's, Roy)
2. Rob$ (IC's)

I forget who past that, zulu was up there somewhere with Ness, and maybe AOB with DK...

Teams:
1. Ken and Isai
2. Rob$ and zulu
3. Caveman and Smiles

Top 8 (Can't remember positions exactly)
Mike G and CAHphoenix
Mr. Silver and Eddie
Husband and Wife
Darkshark and... his partner (i'll edit when i figure out your name)
Dr. Drew and Chang-sta:D

btw, low tier had 107 entrants and there were 51 teams, so we definately got a good turnout....

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by sos246
this is gay the car broke down. but majinlink is taking us tomorrowe morning. expect us to take out everyone at the singles tournament!!!!

p.s. whoever won low tier coach would of won with his godly game and watch and zeroes young link would have gotten last!

p.p.s. note that the `st post of winning the singles is just bull. or is it? :)
QUIT THE JOHNS!

oh yeah, double pichu team actually won one round. i'm happy!

SABERinBLUE

Smash Apprentice
I am very interested to see if a Mario places high in the singles tomorrow. I don't know whether my cousin went or not, but I know that Georgia is represented and that my cousin owns with the Plumber of the Red Cap.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
WTF!?!? why didn't a Link win a low tier tourny!?!?! this is BS omfg I wish I'da gone! arghrgrhgrhgrhrgh

great job Ken and Isai way to stick up for Cali =)

PDFarsight

Smash Cadet
Update for anyone curious:

DAY ONE

--Beat McFox in first round of Low Tier, lost to Fast2 in second round.
--Lost both matches of 2 vs. 2 because we got stuck playing 7's and then Fear.
--Ken won low tier tourney as well as the 2 vs. 2 with Isai. Rob and Zulu did a good job. Seemed to have lots of fans.

Was fun. Have not tried pizza. Legs tired. Beware RobFalco because he disguises himself as a stranger who is waiting for someone to play him and then says he's RobFalco only after he ownz0rs you three times. Also beware his cousin, Leprechaun, because he is a dirty ***** and I almost beat him with my Peach that lucky little punk.*

Pool is fun. Lost 15 times. Won twice. I am happy.**

Got beat by a girl who plays Falco. First time ever beaten by a girl in a non-DDR videogame. The world has changed.

Met RobFalco, Ken, DCX, DMAC, and others whose names I cannot remember but swear they are on smashboards.

People still to play: Fluffy, JesusFreak, and others who dare challenge me

*Leprechaun is actually a pretty cool guy.
**In my world, one victory is enough for a thousand losses.

See you guys there!

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
I love teh Dougx0rz!

Geez... 107 in Low Tier, 51 Teams....

Let the 1 v 1 spectacle begin!

After this tournament, a lot of the veterans are switching to items only play. Anybody with us?

* I would also like to congratulate teh PDFarsight, for getting 4th place out of 257 entrants in the Narutofan Anime Music Video Contest! He is now officially the sexiest man ever alive.

JJ

Smash Journeyman
I am sry i can't make it to the tourney yesterday my mom wanted me to go past out flyers to the community for something we was having something at the church. And i want be able to come to 1vs1 either so i am screwed.

Ken-I owe Manacloud for drawing a pic for me. I was going to buy you some chicken tenders and some fries and a red bull, instead of giving you $7 But i didn't get to go so i am sry, tell me another way i can pay him back. And to clear this up that was my sister that was contacting you and mikemonkey on AIM, so i am sry if she was bothering you.

TkSmasherSibs

Smash Rookie
MOAST was off the chain....Even though I got taxed I had a good time and learned new things. Congrats to all that won and those whose did well....See ya next year.

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
wish i could have gone, az is a lil' far from texas for my liking.
so, who was in 1-10 place?? of everything, doubles, singles ect.
???

ANTX

Smash Ace
all i heard was that isai won.
and ken got 2nd.
and darkrain got 9th.
and dmac got 33rd.
and someone lost to Jesi.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Konkey Dong
guess shout out to ken good luck, but only if u use marth or falcon. if u use fox its liek wow u killed him at 80 good work i sOOooooooo impressed. sarcastic face
hmmm to me sounds like mike didnt even go but maybe im just being silly :o

Top Bottom