• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
wouldnt it be funny if we canceled moast :)

hehe

anyway, Josh you are so goin down in our pichu ditto, your days are numbered my friend

Mr.C

Smash Master
dont know? Majin. Get over it steve. we crew v-town. Still not sure Majin if steve don't team i probably aint doing team's

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Robby i dont care if u go my sister doesnt want to take u... its not me, and i am over it stupid *** and stop bringing it up or ill do it to u and there will be a difference

Straight

Smash Journeyman
How about a real tennis tournement?
How about a real wrestling tournament? :D (not the wwf kind) haha

Anyway, this **** is gonna be ... the ****
Cant wait, were leaving tomorrow.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Eddie, Kenshin will pick you up from the airport. He will meet you at the appropriate baggage claim. If you have any questions, call 469-371-7269

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD! IM GOING TO MOAST 3!!!!!!! ::Heart attack:: X_X

ANY OTHER ECers GOING TO THIS!?

EDIT: Kool! Then ima see Team ben when I get thurrr tomorroats!!!!!!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Hi my name is Scav and I love big butts and cannot lie.

This is nuts. Team Ben and Mr. Silver are in my living room. How wild is that? Again, for all airport pickup please call the number I just posted.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Right now im with ________ practicing so practice up ppl ^^ the END IS NEARRRRR@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Crap, my partner bailed on me...so if anyone wants to team with a decent Zelda or Peach, IM or PM me...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well I guess since everyone else is getting pumped I might as well too.

SCHWIPPY WILL BE THERE!!! A WHOLE FRICKIN 3 HOURS AWAY!!! WHOO!!!

Indeed, the crew with the most original name evar conceived off the top of someone's head shall be descending upon Drew's house tomorrow, and then ON ALL YOUR SOULS!!!

Low Tier belongs to DK! Don't doubt it! You don't me, or my kind! And you can't hold me!!!

Any and all GGXX players will fall to SOL! (hur hur I rhymed) or venom... or testament <.<
Just give your money to me now! well more like give it to titan44, but I'm his agent.;)

I would say more, but I'm drawing a blank now. <_<;;;

JJ

Smash Journeyman
I wish i could get housed, My mommy be trippin anyway i only lived about 15min away so. It doesn't matter.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Woo!

I'm driving out there tomorrow.

Oh, and Scav, there is another guy coming with me besides the one I registered. I'd email you, but I don't think it matters much at this point ;).

SABERinBLUE

Smash Apprentice
Even though I can't make it (From Waco, grr...) I hope all you guys have a total blast, and may the best player pwn the collective ***** of the lesser players!

Good luck, guys, and no johns.

Semi-Scrub Samus...AWAY!

dan smith

Smash Champion
****!

Dan Smith will not be at Moast this time around, :(

His money match with Ken will be postponed until the next possible encounter.

I hope everybody has a great time.

sos246

Smash Journeyman
its time

it seems that the time has finally come upon us. well everyone get ready because s.a.k. is comin to town :)

well except blob. :(

up and atom

Smash Cadet
what!!!!

nooo blob? wtf is the matter with u guys if i could i would carry him to the tournament just to be in his company, viva le betty!
:crazy:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I regret to inform everyone that unless circumstances change suddenly within the next 5 hours, I won't be attending MOAST. I know that I'm supposed to help you guys run this, but unfortunately this is a matter more important than a video game tournament.

I'm sure you guys can do this without me. MOAST 3 will be spectacular. I'll make sure to make it to 4MOAST, whenever that may be.

Sorry folks.

-Cole

EDIT: Well, circumstances have changed after all. Guess I'll be attending this as planned. Disregard this post.

dmac

Smash Champion
Me and a crew of 5 other ppl are going to be leaving ks at 4pm. We don't expect to get there till about 12 at the earliest... is that going to be a problem with arranged housing(we've all registered for housing)

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Must get ahold of essence...he needs to get his *** up and stop sleeping all day

Essence

Smash Journeyman
omg wut a phenomenon we about to leave
v-town comin to pwn
yo eddie, gore plays the ics, he is next to me, u guys can decide the match at the tourney

Top Bottom