• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Mr.C

Smash Master
Well the jist of thing's is Gore's account cant post or do anything..........so i guess he's gonna bust a Gandi or something like it intill he gets his account back. Ahhh LoL Gore you crack me up dude, just work on the pancakes :p

CORY

wut
BRoomer
alright, i just talked to amo:

something went ****y when he set it to email verification and your account needed to be re-verified. since it wasn't verified in the system, it's not letting it work.

amo also says, "oh yeah, and tell him to use a real e-mail address when he registers"

L337

Smash Cadet
OMG THE STEPDAD IS CRAZY! HE WAS STEALING THE PIZZA BOX!

Wow them V-town footitties be fun to hang with. Funny funny guys. Might be a new love connection. THE HAT OWNS!

Mr.C

Smash Master
Guy's btw X-Mas is in one day so Marry X-Mas from MRC!

Lets calm down the spam the tourney is very very close and we need to get are **** together. WOAH MRC saying stop the spam what is this world coming too?!

first of all i need to know what Good, Known Link players will be at Moast. And who the heck i have money matches with. :p anyway's goodluck at Moast3 and have a happy Chritmahanikawanzika!

Thank You.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
please everyone register (especially those who are flying in, we need flight info and such) Those who don't register will not be housed I believe. So help us tell everyone to register.

http://themoast.smashboards.com/registration.html

once again

If you're gonna spam, spam ur post along with that link please

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hey, I can't register anymore! What's up with that?! I was registering all of my crew members and I can't register anymore people. I still need to do 2 more people and it won't let me do it.

Help please?

Also, someone please answer if the LAN Center accepts Visa Debit cards. SO that way, I don't need to bring cash with me.

I hope you guys put up the MOAST website up soon...

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I do not know the current plans for my crew, but the last we talked we had planned on attending. I don't have a clue what the consensus is at the moment, but I will assume that we are still going to try and make it. I tried registering, but it said "This account has been suspended." I *did* use a hotmail account to register so that may be it *shrug*.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by L337
OMG THE STEPDAD IS CRAZY! HE WAS STEALING THE PIZZA BOX!

Wow them V-town footitties be fun to hang with. Funny funny guys. Might be a new love connection. THE HAT OWNS!
I LOVE YOU'S GUYS
WE WILL BE CHILLIN' AGAIN SOON
YES, THE HAT OWNS

V-TOWN + CONVERSE IN CREW BATTLESSSSS???? OMG!

edit:::: one more thing.... if i dont get to post tommorrow............
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
For anyone and everyone who can't register:

Scav is currently trying to figure out what's wrong. There is a possibility that this problem can't be resolved quickly though.

So, instead of submitting the form just e-mail all the info directly to Scav.

Go to http://themoast.smashboards.com/registration.html to see what you need to fill out then simply e-mail all that info to Scavenger382@hotmail.com

Hopefully that makes sense, if not just say so here or catch me on AIM (I should be on all day) and I'll try to explain it better.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
well unless i'm an idiot, there isn't a way for me to find out what gate my flight will arrive at until the day before. i know the times and flight # and everything, just not the gate.
it's an e-ticket from www.aa.com by the way.

so i might just have to call you on my cell when i get off the plane.

JJ

Smash Journeyman
Dallas, Tx only get one good day of snowing in thats it. But thx Drew for letting us know i was wondering what was wrong.

StunGun

Smash Apprentice
yeah, it was like a blizzard here in flower mound, but only for like 2 minutes at a time. and then it would just stop for a while. and then it would start snowing hard again.

btw, merry christmas/chanukah/kwanzaa, everyone. that's how you spell kwanzaa, right?

anyone want to do a marth ditto? for money, if i've got any left by the time we fight.

Essence

Smash Journeyman

dcx1287

Smash Lord
haha i saw the snow in dallas; it's nothing compared to snow in santa fe or lake taos 0_0 LOL

Essence

Smash Journeyman
omg.wtf.+1.to.necromancer.skills.wand.in.the.shop????
me have family over, lotsa cars, i look out window after a while, see no car, only snow, me house under snow, thank god i have nana and popo to help me shovel the driveway
edit: well it is about 1 am, so it is christmas.... MERRY CHRISTMAS... and yeah... the record for snow in v-town is like 8 inches or something... and it is about 20 right now...

Essence

Smash Journeyman
V-TOWN REPRESENTIN

edit: yo fletch i have a buncha money saved up and i was thinkin about going to another out of state tourney... see if u could go to one too... save ur christmas money or something... or ur bdays 1/20 maybe it can be ur present, we will wreck it up in teams... i was thinking maybe about that one coming up in ny?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Marry Chrsitmas guy's! v-town my bday is on 1/11 i pwn u ahahha! lol! i win!

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by StunGun
anyone who got a nintendo ds, bring it, so we can do multiplayer.
yo, dude, ill bring mine

robby - mines on 1/18, well have to have a big birthday smash bash

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by StunGun
anyone who got a nintendo ds, bring it, so we can do multiplayer.

cory, what does the link say? it didn't load up for me.
it's about victoria getting snow after 80 something years and a whole foot or so of it at once. seemed rather nifty.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Alright, Scav, we require housing for our crew. It will be 5 of us and the driver. Oh, and a quiet house please! We really appreciate it. A total of 6 people.

Thank you!

The Coach's brother MIGHT go with us, but we're not sure at the moment though, it stands at 6 only.

Fear's Sister

Smash Rookie
Sad Sad Day

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the man formally known as FEAR has retired. Due to a broken wrist and dislocated pinky, he MAY not be able to compete in MOAST. We need to see how it heals, over the weeks and we'll let you know later. The doctor said it'll take 6-8 weeks for it to fully heal, but we'll see.

ANTX

Smash Ace
well!!!!!
i don't know how good of a DK JF has, but he doesn't know the extent to MY donkey prowess.
so, if i get there and JF is owning up the place, i still don't care if i lose $5 as long as i get to see some good DK competition.
SEE Y'ALL IN HAYOOSTEN!

Top Bottom