• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Mr.C

Smash Master
OMGWTFBBQHAXX!

well........is there going to be chicken at Moast3? cause me and my ****** cant do without chicken.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Right now the plan is to house Crews together for the most part. That way, your guaranteed a bit of familiarity, and it makes rides easier.

But don't worry, you won't be stuck in a house of all people you know ;)

Also, Screenname is just for what we know you as. I have no idea what Fear's real name is, for instance ;P. Or, if you prefer, it can be an AIM screen. Just what you might consider your internet handel.

-Scav

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Here's da dealy yo....Jeff Hawksor, who is now a manager of a gaming place (MADMAN GAMES...if anyone wanted to know) wanted me to tell all of you that a smash tourney will be hosted at the store like in 2 weeks or something...basically after christmas...if anyone wants to come....the better it'll be and the better the prizes will be. I know the prizes they give out are pretty good and if enough people show the prizes will be nice...If anything...they may even host a Halo tourney for the heck of it...althoughI think they host a little too many Halo tourneys but w/e. We just kinda need an estimate if any of you wanna come...this could be an awesome tourney and the place is pretty decent...kinda on the small side...but nice....SO COME....I ORDER YOU TO.....MWA HA HA HA...ne wayz, moving on

I'm just wondering...why did you guys set this on like Jan 15th??? I mean...couldn't you have set it a LITTLE earlier...like maybe ummmm a week earlier...or during chrismas break or something??? O well....just wondering

Oh, we'll try and come to Austin soon...prepare to get OWNED...............BWA HA HA HA HA........*PWNGE HAX*

Also, if anyone ever wants to play Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne with me just PM me or msg me on aim or something...although I'm sure most of you have WoW....rich punks....

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Werewolf
Here's da dealy yo....Jeff Hawksor, who is now a manager of a gaming place (MADMAN GAMES...if anyone wanted to know) wanted me to tell all of you that a smash tourney will be hosted at the store like in 2 weeks or something...basically after christmas...if anyone wants to come....the better it'll be and the better the prizes will be. I know the prizes they give out are pretty good and if enough people show the prizes will be nice...If anything...they may even host a Halo tourney for the heck of it...althoughI think they host a little too many Halo tourneys but w/e. We just kinda need an estimate if any of you wanna come...this could be an awesome tourney and the place is pretty decent...kinda on the small side...but nice....SO COME....I ORDER YOU TO.....MWA HA HA HA...ne wayz, moving on

I'm just wondering...why did you guys set this on like Jan 15th??? I mean...couldn't you have set it a LITTLE earlier...like maybe ummmm a week earlier...or during chrismas break or something??? O well....just wondering

Oh, we'll try and come to Austin soon...prepare to get OWNED...............BWA HA HA HA HA........*PWNGE HAX*

Also, if anyone ever wants to play Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne with me just PM me or msg me on aim or something...although I'm sure most of you have WoW....rich punks....
I take it this will be in Copperas Cove.
????????

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
January 1st weekend = New Years. A lot less people would come
January 7th weekend = already starting or juss about to start class weekend
January 15th = MLJ weekend, which gives us Monday off and most likely a lot more recovery time for everyone before classes on Tuesday.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
LMFAO. Schwippy. And I plan on driving there Saturday, then staying the night, then either staying Sunday too, if it's late, or going back on Sunday. Can you come over Wednesday? The Victoria guys are coming.

gore

Smash Journeyman
sorry about this post but caleb is a dumb**** and left his account on so i will repost on my name
-mat

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Can you come over Wednesday? The Victoria guys are coming.
so it is cool for us to come? caleb has to work but im free, could i spend the night too? it dont matter that much but we wont be able to leave town till 2pm so we wouldnt have much smash time if i didnt

tsetse

Smash Lord
Once we register can we update our info or do we just have to register again. Because im still debating the time that I should come in. also at some point can you all tell us what house we will be staying at so we can tell the taxi where to go in case we need one.

Mr.C

Smash Master
well since our day's are numbered intill Moast3. Who want's a piece of meh Link?

Thank You.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Me and my friend Jared are registered.

Under "Screename" for him, I mentioned that he's coming with me. If you guys don't want that or whatever, that's fine, just change it.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
note for crewless people:

if you don't have a crew or don't live near a crew that would adopt you, just put your region. it'll help us get a general idea of who's from where and how to distribute seeds a bit better. thank you much.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Well, I just quit my job last week at Fry's Electronics due to personal reasons (boss is an a-hole), and have absolutely no money in the bank. I just started applying to a couple of places but if nobody hires me within the next week or so I'm afraid I won't be coming to Moast. Sorry to Mr. C and whoever I had money matches with or whatever but I'll get you someday.

Again, with a miracle, I might be able to still go but chances are looking very slim, unless someone can donate 200 dollars to the "GERM needs to get to TX" fund.......

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
To Non Goon: I go to a pretty huge forum that recently talked about Smash, shoud I mention this tournament there?

To any Goons: Does anyone that knows more about this and happenes to go to SA want to make a thread about it in the Games Forum and not GBS?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Originally posted by forward
MMMOOONNNEEEYYY MMMAAATTTCCCHHH!!! !!! !!! 10$ oh yes!?
Giterdone!

Germ!- WHY GOD! dude you were the match i was looking forward to AHHHH! every start up a donation for Germ pronto!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by Enix_Moogle
To Non Goon: I go to a pretty huge forum that recently talked about Smash, shoud I mention this tournament there?

Yes. More money for the pot and maybe money matches for me. :p

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Matt, I hate to tell ya, but you might not be able to come tomorrow. If you do it'll probably be only until 5. However, Leprechaun and Caveman said they're probably coming to Austin on Sunday or Monday. (Hopefully Monday). Y'all are welcome to come then if you want. I'm hoping that we can meet at dcx's cuz his place is a lot bigger than mine.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You guys should go over on Monday the 27th, since they you can all caravan to Chrismahannukwanzikah

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Hey Matt, I hate to tell ya, but you might not be able to come tomorrow. If you do it'll probably be only until 5. However, Leprechaun and Caveman said they're probably coming to Austin on Sunday or Monday. (Hopefully Monday). Y'all are welcome to come then if you want. I'm hoping that we can meet at dcx's cuz his place is a lot bigger than mine.
I might go with lep and caveman. ITS GOING TO BE GOOD I hope alot people go

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Enix_Moogle
To any Goons: Does anyone that knows more about this and happenes to go to SA want to make a thread about it in the Games Forum and not GBS?
By SA, are you talking about San Antonio?

And if you are talking about San Antonio, what Game Thread are you talking about, along with this "GBS" that I have no clue what it means?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Wait a second..............Rob$ and Jf what you guys talking about going down to Austin? if so hey Rob$ are you driving through SA maybe you guy's can pick a poor little bum up............?

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ROBFALCO
I might go with lep and caveman. ITS GOING TO BE GOOD I hope alot people go
omfg
i will be in austin... sun or mon? decide... and i will come
edit: also if its cool with whoever were stayin with.... gore and devon will also come

Top Bottom