• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Holy crap stop the spam, PLEASE.

Ladies and Gentleman, I come bearing news.

Scav has finished negotiations with Tru-Gamerz about the price of freeplay while at MOAST. If you want to play any games outside of the tournament, including any of the money matches being set up, you will have to pay an additional $7 per day.

Now before you go all WTF liek iM n0t sp3nd svn dolarz!!?!1, let me tell you what you get for that:

-Unlimited Gamecube access
-Unlimited PS2 access
-Unlimited Xbox access
-Unlimited CPU access
-Unlimited Pool table access

FOR THE WHOLE DAY. Compare the $7 price to what they usually charge for all-day access ($25/day, and that's only on Mon-Thur, they don't even do it Fri-Sun) and this is a f***ing BARGAIN.

Also, (and I probably should have done this sooner) this is a link to a list of all the games Tru-Gamerz has on hand at present. Notably missing is GGXX and DDR, so people will still have to bring those if they want to play them.

Actually, this is the link.

Of course, if you don't want to play anything outside of tournament matches, you don't have to pay the fee. Yes, this raises the cost of attending the tournament a bit; yes, we know how strapped people are for cash, but in my opinion $7 a day for an orgy of videogaming isn't a bad deal.

L337

Smash Cadet
He said for the cost of freeplay, so I'm assuming it's any gaming without it being linked to the tournament, as in tournament matches.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
$7 is awesome, I'm definitly up for that. Not like a few bucks more is really going to matter much in the face of a 500 dollar plane ticket. Out of the games they have I play Halo 2, CS:S (no normal CS though, to ugly for my taste), Half Life 2 (Gravity Gun!!!), Warcraft 3 (Both ROC and TFT) and Warhammer: Dawn of War. So I'll probably play those a bit when I'm burned out or if there's no free TV's for Smash. MOAST 3 just got a little more awesome!

Also, if anyone wants to play any of those games I mentioned online with the exception of Halo 2 (Don't have Xbox Live yet) just let me know and I'm sure we can work something out. Be warned though, I'm not particulairy good at any of those.

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Mr.C
Im sorry im the most cocky man in the boards!?!?!

Well anywayz Wolf playing me you'll just see another RobFalco so i really dont care if you play me.. because i already know the outcome, and let me tell you what that outcome is....its starts with a 3 stock from m Falco then i beat the **** out of you with my Link and then you cry. You played me when i was a nub that couldnt L-cancle correctly and know im just that **** good! yes omg! omg! im cocky but all i know is that my Dk is going to prevail over all of yours.
We'll have to see now won't we kid....I LOVE FEAR AND MR.C they ROXORZ MY BOXORZ.

No, but seriously, you guys are pretty darn cocky...even I'M not that cocky. Also, you say you were a nub then and that your good now. Since you were a noob then and I was good, what does that make me now...A MASTER!!!!!!!????? WHOAMG

L337

Smash Cadet
Mr. C still sucks. It's funny how he is bragging how he beat Rob$ after Rob$ hadn't played for like a long time. I knew he was going to do this too when it happened.

"If you fight me it will just be like fighting RobFalco"

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Lol when Mr.C beat ROB$ he hadnt played for like 3 days? thats no that long.

Mr.C says to "Wolf" :p i lub you, but will have a match.

L337

Smash Cadet
Steven it was longer than 3 days. And when we were over there you had a tough time beating RobFalco, but here you beat Robby like every single time.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Nathan?!?!! what are you smoking! me and steve are always tied in kills and wins...always when we play! thats it your getting 8 stocked next time i play you RAWR! me and steve just played are first time in like a 1 1/2 weeks and were still just as good and ROB$ didnt have that long off.

L337

Smash Cadet
Robby, I love you. But you see......

Steven was having a tough time beating Rob$, so if you and him are tied why are you bragging that you beat Rob$, you obviously aren't tied if you could do it easy and he couldn't! OMG! You're better than him Robby! OMG! You beat Rob$ once and you're like the greatest.

Mr.C

Smash Master
actually i beat him 4 times in a row! OoOOOoooooooOOO! and steve can beat ROB$ i know he can. So can I and alot of other people. He's not God. Me and Steve improve faster then anyome out there we started as nubs and now were good. A little bit under C.C level. Plus Falco- Falco is a ditto, its a simpler then Fox-Falco.

But i am a nub and i suck at super smash bros. so what can i say....i quit! but before i do lets have a match first a ditto FAlco-Falco in the game room at 8:50!

L337

Smash Cadet
I watched them fight alot. Especially at Rob$'s house. Steven won like, twice out of 10 that I saw. I remember because Teri was getting mad lol.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Welp, i came to announce my retire im not going to set another finger on a GameCube controll im sorry i will not be attending MOast. :cry:

Mr.C

Smash Master
AHAHAH!:D yah it is but i am really quiting. Im going to start to play Halo for a living. because the smash community has rejecteed me.

L337

Smash Cadet
Okay good luck but I'm sure they will reject you too. You are way too faglicious for anyone to like you. I'm sorry buddy.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Re: Holy crap stop the spam, PLEASE.

Originally posted by Bahamut3585
Yes, this raises the cost of attending the tournament a bit; yes, we know how strapped people are for cash, but in my opinion $7 a day for an orgy of videogaming isn't a bad deal.
that's actually not quite bad... i'll pay it so i can lose to random people in smash and ggxx (i'll bring my game along).

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
huh.... how are they going to enforce that? stamp your hand or something if you're allowed to play free matches?

no big deal though.

Mr. C i challenge you to a STFU DK ditto. the loser can never post again. the boards are going to get a lot quieter. =)

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I'm gonna ask nicely to stop all the 1 on 1 conversations within this thread. It juss becomes spam and bumps all the important info like Cole's last post concerning freeplay. Thank you.

I know I could prolly ask scav, but juss so everyone knows, is the 10 reg fee still in effect with the 7 bucks freeplay per day?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Yes, the $7/day is in addition to the $10 registration ($5 if you went to a satellite tournament).

Holy crap. This thread has more spam in it than a fallout shelter from the 1950's.

oh, and by the way,

POST #1337

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
AOB yeah they actually do stamp hands...

Oh, and can I get a DK ditto also?, I just picked him up a couple of weeks ago, but mine should be pretty good by mid-January.

Same goes to Mike if he comes (which I hear he is).

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
ha ha! ok, ok, i'll get my hand stamped. anyway i'll save some money by not doing teams, unless we have an odd man out from illinois or something. teams hasn't been the same since Puff Stuff dissolved.

yes, everyone gets DK dittos, because i am 1000x better than Mike. i recommend money matches but i do free also.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Andy, If by some miracle Mr C beats you in the STFU match I'll take up your cause, but if I win, then AOB would still get to post. I SERIOUSLY doubt this would be neccessary tho. :p Hey Andy, $5 DK ditto besides all the free ones I'm going to want to have witchu?

And I make the same challenge for DK dittos as Andy. I'm up for free Monkey Matches, but I'd prefer that my Monkey could make some money. I mean look how poor he is, he can only afford a tie for clothing.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Dr DrewtheDragon
Same goes to Mike if he comes (which I hear he is).
really? wow i havent heard anything about him coming, would jared come too? theyre pretty cool, met them at tg6...
and fear, im picking up fox, want some fox dittos along with our falcon dittos?

oh yeah, new banner

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by AOB
huh.... how are they going to enforce that? stamp your hand or something if you're allowed to play free matches?

I'll give $10 to whoever keeps the stamp on his Hand til moast 4.

Mr.C

Smash Master
AOB- Guareentee that my DK will stomp on yours.

Lep you like it very much....i dont tho......WOOT!

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Lol AOB, its goin to be so funny when Mr.C's DK stomps on yours. In your own matchh. But i got 1 word for u and i hope u take it very seriously. Practice.

Also about the spam issue, Why does everyone jump to Mr.C???

Jesus Freak has like 130 more posts them him on here.

doodee doo

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Fatman you've never played my DK???
actually it goes Mike>Azen>AOB>da rest
seriously.
i was joking when i said i'm 1000x better than Mike.
i was not joking when i said i'd beat Mr. C. i've never heard of him anyway. ooooh who's bad now?

i'm bad.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ya k if u want best konkeydong then i have to give it to MikeMonkey. but then again u forgotz Cj Donkey kong so it goes
Mike>Jack>Azen>aob>da rest

Top Bottom