• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
GGX2??..i'm pretty good at that..i use Chip...but i say i'm good..i wouldn't say i'm anywhere near awesome...i don't even have a ps2..i just fight my friend who has it and uses EX Testament, testament and the guy w/ the sword(yeah..that sure doesn't make me sound good at the game, does it?) well..its all basic SF fighting to me..so its pretty natural, really.

I'm better at MVC2, if anyone would bring that(i USED to have it for DC, and played at arcade all the time) Team: Spiderman, Venom/Ken, Dr.Doom

DDR anyone? ^____^(deadend and dropout, biatch)

and I'll own all u sissy metroid-fans in Echos multiplayer.

and doubledash isn't my favorite game w/ the item hax...but its a great party game, nonetheless...i'll pick it up the day b4, so i can at least hang.

so does anybody take the boudokais seriously? cuz i can stress i really destory, as bad engine-run as it is.

and i'm still up for Netbattle...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Budokai blows. That, of course, doesn't mean you can't bring it.

DDR? I'm hesitant about that one, only because you'd have to bring a pad, and other people will be using your pad. If some huge 300 lb. person decides to break your pad, I don't know what I can do for you. (This happened to my fiancee's roommate. One of her drunken friends broke two DDR pads.) If you're willing to take the risk, I can bring DDR Extreme to complement whatever mix you have. Granted, I'm not the greatest (I can do most of the Standard difficulty, that's about it), but I'd play you a bit.

Kofox

Smash Journeyman
Uh oh... somebody done gone and brought up DDR. Cobalt Flux doesn't care for getting damaged. I dropped a 500 lb anvil on it from the top of the sears tower and it still works as good as new.

Although I wouldn't like DDR to become a big thing, because after a couple hours I might be too tired to play a good game of smash.

But i'll whip out some max300 and DBF on heavy just to try and turn some heads. Anyone else play? If we got two hard pads workin side by side i know some mad moves you can pull.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
yeah fear i went to GE 2, and i sort of remember playing you(i was high)..................but that doesnt mean we can't money match.............yeah.........................anyone else want to lose some money.....................look at the banner................i play samus..............and some sheik......................but we dont have to play for money................we can always play for vanilla coke....................

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
y0 fear... ill play you
this match is special though...
you see FEAR...
Me and You...Best 2 out of 3...
I win...I get a one night stand with your sister.
You win...I'll give you $20 bux..Not to say your sister is worth 20 bux...
I'm just poor.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Holy cow, Kofox, you have a Cobalt Flux? Who dropped the $300, you or your parents? Man, if you brought that, I'd HAVE to play DDR.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's the cost for playing other games? I might consider playing some Halo 2 if it's not to expensive.

Also, I want Mario Party **** it! No large Smash tournament is complete without at least one game of Mario Party. Wario Ware would also be fun.

As for DDR, if there's a pad I'd be up for playing a few rounds and making myself look like an idiot. I've only played DDR once before and I sucked, but it was still great fun.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by meleemasterx
so does anybody take the boudokais seriously? cuz i can stress i really destory, as bad engine-run as it is.
I love the Boudokai games! Dragonball Z: Boudokai 3 has got to be the best so far, I like that game a lot. It's a lot of fun. If you want to play me, I'm up for it, just make sure you bring a memory card so I can pick my favorite character, if you have most of the characters that is.

I'll also play some DDR, I just bought it a couple of days ago and so I wouldn't mind a couple of challenges here and there. So far, I'm almost perfected the Standard mode on most songs and trying to move on to Heavy mode which is gonna be tough...

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
you dont know me because ...you haven't met me. im from az, youll see me there, ill be the own getting owned in money matches. look out for me, ill be wearing an iron maiden hoodie the letters are in red, so it will be easy to distinquish me amongst the crowd, all those who i've money matched!:starman:

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by forward
I want to do a Falcon ditto and Falco ditto with ROB "DOLLARSIGN" FALCO

teams money matches are too good too.
yo... falcon ditto... $5...

tsetse

Smash Lord
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by forward
I want to do a Falcon ditto and Falco ditto with ROB "DOLLARSIGN" FALCO

teams money matches are too good too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo... falcon ditto... $5...

haha I quoted, your quote.

Essence knows im always up to falcon dittos. I'll ditto you forward no money though.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
^^^

I think forward challenged you, I want to see that match heh(if you except it). and robofalco I challenge you and since I'll most likly loose 5 bucks?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Alucard, I'll do some witchu. We still have that Zelda match too. Heck we should do an all cast ditto as well, if there's time and I'm not sick of them. :p

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Wow, ok, so there's a ton of other stuff people want to do.

Again, I'm not sure how much it'll cost to play Halo/Halo 2. That's still being worked out.

So, things people might be bringing

MKDD (definetly)
Naruto (can someone confirm this? I just assumed someone would bring it)
Soul Calibur (McFox)
GGXX (JFreak)
DDR (Kofox, are you bringing your CF pad?)
Budokai (whoever wants to bring that can)

And if you get a DS for Christmas, make sure to bring it.

Mr. Silver, which Mario Party did you have in mind? More importantly, will it play on American machines, or will you be bringing the hardware, too?

There was something else I was gonna say . . . whatever, I'll think of it later.

OH YEAH! Is that Dr. Mario Kart guy gonna show up to this?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by Bahamut3585
Wow, ok, so there's a ton of other stuff people want to do.

Again, I'm not sure how much it'll cost to play Halo/Halo 2. That's still being worked out.

So, things people might be bringing

GGXX (Titan44 wants it a lot more than I do) (JFreak) (CSX) (Clever) (I know there are others just don't know exactly who)
MKDD (definetly)
Naruto (can someone confirm this? I just assumed someone would bring it)
Soul Calibur (McFox)
DDR (Kofox, are you bringing your CF pad?)
Budokai (whoever wants to bring that can)

And if you get a DS for Christmas, make sure to bring it.

Mr. Silver, which Mario Party did you have in mind? More importantly, will it play on American machines, or will you be bringing the hardware, too?

There was something else I was gonna say . . . whatever, I'll think of it later.

OH YEAH! Is that Dr. Mario Kart guy gonna show up to this?

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
My Mario Party is PAL, and won't work on an NTSC Cube without a freeloader. So I was hoping someone else could bring a copy of Mario Party 5 so we can play it. Is somehow no one has a copy or no one is able to bring it I could still bring mine along with a freeloader, but, it would just be easier to have someone else bring it.

I will however bring my PAL Smash and freeloader so I can show people what the game is like without Sheiks chain throw. Might even bring my PAL Cube if I have room in my bag.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
A SSB:M with shiek not being able to chain throw pika? I can't resist that. I finally get revenge on sheik without fear of being chain throwed .

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'll definitely be bringing:

Soul Calibur II (Gamecube version)
13" TV
console
controllers (plus a PS2-controller port so Jared (my friend who's coming) can use his PS2 controller on the GC version)
memory card

so you can put me down for that :).

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shiek can't chain throw but she still has the tilts from ****, the slap from **** and the down smash from ****. So it's not like she's suddenly a push over. And we could also set it to French or German and make fun of "Rondoudou" and "Pummeluff".

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
A PAL cube won't work unless it's a PAL TV, right? We're fresh out of those here in America.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most newer TV's support both formats. I might have to use some different cables then I'd use on my own TV, but that shouldn't be a problem since I could just use the regular NTSC Cube cables with my PAL Cube.

Mr.C

Smash Master
:Whatza DK!: 1. what the heck is a DK 2. does he have any family jewels 3. potatoes are good!

:WoW: 1. world of warcraft 2. i hate fatty fat kids

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by MrSilver
I will however bring my PAL Smash and freeloader so I can show people what the game is like without Sheiks chain throw. Might even bring my PAL Cube if I have room in my bag.
HOLY CRAP ARE JOO SERIOUS...I NEED THIS VERSION...THATS THE ONLY WAY SHIEKS CAN BEAT MY YOSHI IS CHAINTHROWS(and maybe speed)...DARN CHAINTHROWS...HOLY CRAP...

Top Bottom