• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by leprechaun
yeah whatever..................tHe mOaSt no wins not much fun yes team schwippy or whatever :o :eek: :confused:
were you high when you typed this?

yo robs CF dittos... yo scav CF dittos... yo texas... who can take my CF? CF dittos...

The GERM

Smash Ace
Man I can't wait for this, I've never been to Texas before. Unfortunately most of my crew can't make it, but me and Zelgadis are definately going. We're gonna cluck Texas up good. Anyway, Swen, we still teaming up man? who's Hutch again? you're Hutch right? or are you Starsky? whatever...but yeah, that'd be cool, but if you got a partner already or whatever, that's cool too, but we have to get some team matches in no matter what though. So if we're not teaming up, I'll find a partner over there or something or I'm open to any offers.... I'll money match you too, but if I win, I'll buy you lunch with the same money or just give it back, hehe. Money matches are gaaaaaay, unless it's money from a Texan, hehe, everything's bigger in Texas, watch my wallet...so who's up for some $1-5 money matches eh? but I tend to take dittos very offensively, so those will have to be $20.00 or higher, just to let you know never to ditto me for money ever ever again, but if I've talked to you or hung out with you before, don't bother asking for money matches, I usually don't money match people I know, apparently mercy can make you lose money, badabing mother fu**ers...

Oh yeah, and like CSX said, is Ashley coming? hehe, she's pretty hotttt, nothing sexier than a girl who can L cancel eh, hahaha..

BTW, I heard Mow isn't coming now, is that true? that better not be true, that mother was at the top of my sh** list...

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
cool to see you comin germ, and yeah i believe Mow cant make it, check earlier in the thread

id like some matches with you Germ probably not money match though, those arent fun >_>

you should get some matches with Kenshin, show him how to play Link ;)

Happy Thanksgiving ^_^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yeah, Mow's not coming, supposedly he got $300 stolen from him...which sucks, since I was hoping to Zelda ditto...

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by sephirothken
essence, i dont play falcon but how about fox vs falcon money match instead?
haha... if a money match is the only way youll play me sure... maybe ill do falcon vs marth...
oh yeah and... HAPPY THANKSGIVING PEOPLE

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
meh.. I mite as well money match 5 bucks u ken falco vs marth. I like to make the 1st stage pokemon stadium if you don't mind. Then counter picks from there.

I prolly should juss ask during the day of the tourney tho since no one will remember any of these matches by the time it comes around.

Oh, I will most likely have Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 for the Gamecube by then. So if anyone wants to play, be my guest.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
looks like im gonna need to pwn some people with Shino ^^

hopefully Kiba will be just as awesome as he was in Naruto 2

i realized i like Roy dittos, so who is up for some :) just too fun

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Turkeys suck. But on the bright side, they're not so stupid that they look up during rainstorms and drown. That's just an urban legend. They are, however, stupid enough to walk around in public as themselves on Thanksgiving. If I were a turkey today, I would've disguised myself as a squirrel.

And left Louisiana!

(Get it, because sometimes we eat squirrel!)

Mr.C

Smash Master
(*TO ALL*)OMG! In all my year's of Smash have i ev'a! seen such professiona'l! exposer to mannnn kind! i cant believe what i jus's sain! I can't believe you actually took that from real life and establishe'shed into the game....WOW! i give you a round of applause. OMG! look at the time...welp it's time tah hit the ol'e dusty trail!

(*MCFOX*)OMG! In all my year's of Smash have i ev'a! seen such professiona'l! Rajin Cajun attitude! i cant believe what i jus's sain! I can't believe you would establishe'shed a turkey sensation, such as that into the Moast3 conversation. Now let meh tell dem boy's dats a whole lota dots ....WOW! i give you a round of applause. OMG! look at the time...welp it's time tah hit the ol'e dusty trail!

(*DSF*)OMG! In all my year's of Smash have i ev'a! seen such professiona'l! What the heck'n boots does your name mean I cant believe what i jus's sain! I can't believe you actually took *Yes i cant wait* and used dat der sentence 'n' into the Moast3 conversation....WOW! i give you a round of applause. OMG! look at the time...welp it's time tah hit the ol'e dusty trail!

(*SINTENAL*)OMG! In all my year's of Smash have i ev'a! seen such professiona'l fat exposer to mannnn kind! i cant believe what i jus's sain! I can't believe you actually walk outside in do'se awful condition's, and i 'n' i and i 'n' i appreciate your love towards dem woppers!....WOW! i give you a round of applause. OMG! look at the time...welp it's time tah hit the ol'e dusty trail!

(*CHANGSTA*)OMG! In all my year's of Smash have i ev'a! seen such EVERY BODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT! exposer to mannnn kind! i cant believe what i jus's sain! u kno u kno your crazy man! i like yah but your crazy!....WOW! i give you a round of applause. OMG! look at the time...welp it's time tah hit the ol'e dusty trail!

(*JF*)OMG! In all my year's of Smash have i ev'a! seen such unnnnprofessiona'l! exposer to dem boobies with dah big nipples! i cant believe what i jus's sain! I can't believe you actually breast feed dem ****a's schwippy's, let meh translate ("yeah whatever..................tHe mOaSt no wins not much fun yes team schwippy or whatever") dat der means dat you neva win in dem tourney's and you arn't dat fun to play cause you unprofessionalness! congratz biatch! ....WOW! i give you a round of applause. OMG! look at the time...welp it's time tah hit the ol'e dusty trail!
:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :bee: :beezo: :chuckle: :crazy: :hungry: :newbie:

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
ok, pretty good chance that i'm coming, i'm looking at flights here. now i don't know how flexible my options are gonna be, but if they are which airport should i arrive? and is it ok to arrive friday and leave monday?

and.... i kinda need to know within 2 hours or so or else i'll just pick something. =)

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
DFW is the preferred Airport.

And coming in on Friday, and leaving Monday is dandy.

Soon, we will have a website with Pre'Registry, and Housing and Transportation details.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Ken just PM one of te following staff people

Silas Elias, CORY, Dr Drewthedragon, Young Danny, Alucard, Scav

those guys can help with pickup/housing

this also goes for anyone else who needs pickup/housing

as for MrC's post..........therapy man ;)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
ok...

it looks like i'll need to leave dallas on tuesday to use award miles, even though i'll miss my first day of class. that first day isn't worth $300.

so i need housing friday through monday nights, and i do have some options so i'd like to know which times would be convenient for my flight from DFW (earlier is better for me but i don't really care):
12pm
1pm
130pm
2pm
3pm

also when should i arrive at DFW on friday?
2pm
3pm
830pm
10pm
11pm

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
ANDY!!! Stay with DREW!!! Many matches are to be had between us. I've always wanted to play you. You play my two favorite chars. o-= We should see hwo your DK does against my Jiggly and vice versa. I hate that matchup almost as much as I hate Peach and ICs lol.

Oh, and Ken, even tho I know I'll lose, I'll do a money match with you. I'll just pretend you're your brother. :p

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
somebody tell me something before i get my tickets... or does it really not matter??

AllAlone05&&& stay with drew huh? sure, whatever, i have no idea what's going on, i haven't even been keeping up with this topic. i beat snex's jiggly pretty solidly with dk, but then kishprime had a good edge over me. and i don't really play jiggly anymore, but i'll humor you.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I WILL WIN MOAST3...FOR I HAVE FURY!!!11eleven

yeah, i just checked in w/ my friends mom, and she says she will drive my crew(5 in total) to Dallas for the tournament, if she gets her new truck in time, which is very, very likely. YAAYAYAYAYAY
would a mom coming, be awfully ackward?..i mean, u can ask anyone in my crew...she is the coolest milf u'll ever meet, she insults her own kids when they mess up in Wario Woods...HOW **** COOL IS THAT!? She's funny and awesome, seriously.
anyway...

i don't know any of the available hosts personally...so i don't have a preference to where we'd stay...but i'm sure i'd be happy no matter where we go...afterall i just want to play some awesome people. I mean, it would of course be nice, for ken to be stuck w/ just my whole crew in a room, forcing him to play us the entire nights =D
but seeing as how everyone else going, already has buds and has preferences to booking it w/ rivals and friends...theres not much influence in my decision...
so we'd be happy to go to anyone's house that is available.

but think of it this way...rooming it up w/ the LA guys has its advantages....if u destroy my crew, usea, and mcfox...u practically claim Louisiana as your beeotch...since the few(but most ever, from LA coming) just happens to be the best it has :D

and my doc will send u so many pills u'll be begging for icky bubblegum flavored liquid medicine.

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by meleemasterx
would a mom coming, be awfully ackward?..i mean, u can ask anyone in my crew...she is the coolest milf u'll ever meet, she insults her own kids when they mess up in Wario Woods...HOW **** COOL IS THAT!? She's funny and awesome, seriously.
Is she hawt? And available.....??

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
How far away is the furthest person coming from to MOAST3? If anyone is traveling from the east coast and has to go through Maryland to get there... Anyway I'd love to come, but am really far away with no means of getting there. Note: if it is by some miracle possible for me to get a ride from someone I'd be more then happy to pay for the gas. :confused:

Kofox

Smash Journeyman
Andy, me and nick are thinkin of going, and probably we can get chen in too. I believe Eddie said he is already coming, but I am not sure about flights and such. I was just talking to nick about it and he said that flights weren't terribly expensive. But I might be for driving depending on scheduling. More planning to be done.

Waluigi1

Smash Rookie
I would really like to come to the tourney but I'm not sure if I can or not...but if I do come I will whoop you all!! Mwahahaha!

JJ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Waluigi1
I would really like to come to the tourney but I'm not sure if I can or not...but if I do come I will whoop you all!! Mwahahaha!
I loved them cocky.

Top Bottom