• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!!! MMs for Socal Pros !!!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Yo this is Kira. I don't get to practice very much during the week, so in order to play more here's what's gonna happen.

Anyone who wants to smash during the week IM me. I'll drive over to your place, no problem. Most of the time I can find time to smash, but Fri/Sat I'm usually busy (theres tournies on sat) and tues/thurs i cant smash till after 7pm. My school schedule is weird, but usually i'm done at 2pm at the latest. If your place is far, then earlier notice would be nice, but even if u call at a late hour I'm usually down to smash. Oh and gas money would be appreciated =) Traffic always sucks and gas is getting wayy too expensive.

Also, at any tournies I'll take MMs from pretty much anyone.

Look at my smashboards profile to find my aim and cell # and stuff. Post here or IM me at any time and we'll play.

Anyone who accepts these offers is too good!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol if you wanna smash kira go to danny's house tomorro me danny mango maybe dc and pbody will be there just come after 3:30 we will be there if you wanna smash and mm

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah the same wit me im free all this week and next week so just come down here so we can have a couple of matches

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
kira, come down here -- with advance notice i can prolly get some other people -- and i'll give you five bucks for gas + mms. i'm available after 8 basically from mon-wed, and free in the afternoon -- 4ish -- on thu/fri.

$ick

Smash Lord
P you still go down to UCR on thursdays? Let me know in advance when you plan to go that week, I'll head out there too. Last time I went was just me, luigi, and ryan. And a bunch of random little kids.. heh

Top Bottom