• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mm a scrubby char at pound 5 guys TOTAL: $118

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
No cash, cranked to $5 =)

kage, im down

KK, i wouldn't go brinstar vs sheik cuz she can camp hella easy so it doesn't matter lol

i mite experiment with cruise haha

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
No cash, cranked to $5 =)

kage, im down

KK, i wouldn't go brinstar vs sheik cuz she can camp hella easy so it doesn't matter lol

i mite experiment with cruise haha
loool i figured

i saw the thread though and decided it seemed dumb to put a restriction like that on a mm though so i was like ehhh i figure i'll stop by

no cash wanna mm? your doc my sheik $10?

Shroomed

Smash Master
at about $150 total i gotta be more selective about who's MMs i accept haha

i gotta account for worst case scenario which is me losing all the MM's lol

at that point tho i will MM ppl at the tourney if i've won a few/all of the MM's

but for now im still takin all challengers!

Shroomed

Smash Master
everyone sucks for doc

when everyone doesn't ima jus play fox/sheik LOL

and i'm down for both =)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i remember when dajuan was late and didnt enter singles at west coast smash league

but made more cash than 3rd place via MM's

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
loool i figured

i saw the thread though and decided it seemed dumb to put a restriction like that on a mm though so i was like ehhh i figure i'll stop by

He doesn't use doc lol. (He does sometimes I think but thats RARE FEVER CHILLS MAN)

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
loool i figured

***** when i put on the wilt tag.. i get ***** LOL. but i do apprieciate you noticing my trash talk.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Shroomed, how GOOD are you at Doc dittos? I'm sure you are much better at it then me, but of course, I'd like to play to see what you do.

(Sometimes people think I'm playing THEIR doc just for pride, but I don't play for pride ;p I play to see what way THEY would play it)

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
I'll pay ya $5 just to play with you for 10-15 minutes Shroomed. I always get hyped when Waffles has uploaded a set that's featuring ya lol.

I always get pissed when there's biased commentary + coaching in an important set with someone vs. you. People hate on the kid way too much.

Shroomed

Smash Master
haha thanks man

after this weekend there should be some pretty epic sets goin up on that channel

jman, hbox, eggz, SW, axe, taj, and more are comin to cali =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom