• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
big long post
Hey Mana, stfu. This thread isn't for you to advertise your **** in, this thread is for tournament discussion.

Also, we will be selling our own shirts. We don't need you coming in and distracting everyone from our merchandise. Sorry that no one bought your TShirts at OC3, but thats your problem, not ours. Don't bring your stuff.

If you keep insisting on posting, I'll get a mod to delete your post, as it is spam.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
umm okay

Hey Mana, stfu. This thread isn't for you to advertise your **** in, this thread is for tournament discussion.

Also, we will be selling our own shirts. We don't need you coming in and distracting everyone from our merchandise. Sorry that no one bought your TShirts at OC3, but thats your problem, not ours. Don't bring your stuff.

If you keep insisting on posting, I'll get a mod to delete your post, as it is spam.
when i post about people wanting an oc3 dvd its spam, but when people post thousands of post on random money matches it isnt? right... I think so cal has a right to know whats available to them at scc even if it was for oc3. This is an informative post for those who wanted a dvd and how to get one thats all, dont get all anal on me.

as for the shirts if people are going to buy YOUR shirts they are going to do it already. If people hadnt had a chance to buy an oc3 t shirt they can its an option available for them it doesnt mean theyll pick the oc3 t shirt over the scc. People have different taste. Plus dont be upset but a lot of the buyers for the oc3 t shirt are planning to get one at scc way in advance and we have discussed this over aim. Fork girl and mr ganondorf being two people who decided to buy it there long before the scc shirt was even made.

for your knowledge i have actually sold enough oc3 t shirts , if you are going to hold it against me to just present whats offered you might as well hold it against others for bringing their own food and selling it to others.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
super champ combo sounds like its going to be epic, too bad i have no way to get there.

edit: i dont think selling the dvd is so bad, but since super champ combo is going to be selling t-shirts, i think it would be disrespectful to them if you were to sell your own t-shirts at their tournament.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

super champ combo sounds like its going to be epic, too bad i have no way to get there.

edit: i dont think selling the dvd is so bad, but since super champ combo is going to be selling t-shirts, i think it would be disrespectful to them if you were to sell your own t-shirts at their tournament.
its not like i had the intention to disrupt their business, but its like i said lots of players who couldnt afford an oc3 t shirt at oc3 decided to wait for scc to purchase one since they didnt want to do it via mail. I am just reminding those who wanted to get one it is still available. Chances are if people want both they are going to buy both. And if people prefer one over the other it is their choice. People can approach me and ask me for one, im not going to go around with shirts in my hands and say okay buy this etc.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
when i post about people wanting an oc3 dvd its spam, but when people post thousands of post on random money matches it isnt? right... I think so cal has a right to know whats available to them at scc even if it was for oc3. This is an informative post for those who wanted a dvd and how to get one thats all, dont get all anal on me.

as for the shirts if people are going to buy YOUR shirts they are going to do it already. If people hadnt had a chance to buy an oc3 t shirt they can its an option available for them it doesnt mean theyll pick the oc3 t shirt over the scc. People have different taste. Plus dont be upset but a lot of the buyers for the oc3 t shirt are planning to get one at scc way in advance and we have discussed this over aim. Fork girl and mr ganondorf being two people who decided to buy it there long before the scc shirt was even made.

for your knowledge i have actually sold enough oc3 t shirts , if you are going to hold it against me to just present whats offered you might as well hold it against others for bringing their own food and selling it to others.
The problem isn't people coming to pick up their shirts, the problem is that you are going to be selling your shirts when we are selling our own.

People posting about MMs isn't spam, its related to the tournament. You selling shirts isn't related to the tournament at all.

What do you mean by people bringing food and selling it to others? If you are talking about the staff, I don't understand your logic when most big tournaments do sell their own food to others.

Also, what if during the time before OC3, people had been coming into your thread and posting what they are selling? Don't say you wouldn't care, because you would've *****ed about it and got your brother to delete their post.

It's downright disrespectful for you to come to another tournament just to sell your wares.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

The problem isn't people coming to pick up their shirts, the problem is that you are going to be selling your shirts when we are selling our own.

People posting about MMs isn't spam, its related to the tournament. You selling shirts isn't related to the tournament at all.

What do you mean by people bringing food and selling it to others? If you are talking about the staff, I don't understand your logic when most big tournaments do sell their own food to others.

Also, what if during the time before OC3, people had been coming into your thread and posting what they are selling? Don't say you wouldn't care, because you would've *****ed about it and got your brother to delete their post.

It's downright disrespectful for you to come to another tournament just to sell your wares.
selling a smash bros 26 character t shirt at a smash tournament isnt related?

when i was referring to food, lets say someone didnt want to buy scc food and went off to mc donalds and bought two burgers. He eats one and has one left over and another smasher wants to buy it from him. Thats what i meant.

As for the shirts people are going to want one from me regardless of what you think or what them to do. If they approach me asking for a shirt am i to reject them cause you want your shirts to sell? I told you im not going to bring shirts around and sell them. People are going to approach me if they want one because it was arranged way before the scc shirts are made. Please ask forkgirl or mr. ganondorf if you dont believe me.

As for someone else selling stuff at oc3, It probably happened, people go to tournaments sell controllers and other stuff all the time. If someone made oc3 t shirts and wanted to compete with my own design let them go for it. But oc3 is over so why talk about it? If you are that worried about my shirts selling more than the scc shirts, Give the people what they want a great design. And if you dont know people like buying shirts from the tournament so scc shirts will sell regardless of oc 3 tshirts being there or not. People decide.

If i am dissrespectful i apologize, but we live in america and its capitalism. Its up to the creators to keep making better and better products for the consumer to buy. If one out beats the other thats life.

Also dont worry about me carrying shirts to scc , i wont, people who want one will approach me and ask me for one. I am not going to disrupt your business, but if people wear an oc3 t shirt at scc are you going to kick them out for wearing one? I hope there is not a dress code.

also if you want to discuss this issue do it over aim with me, i dont want to spam in this thread like you said.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Also dont worry about me carrying shirts to scc , i wont, people who want one will approach me and ask me for one. I am not going to disrupt your business, but if people wear an oc3 t shirt at scc are you going to kick them out for wearing one? I hope there is not a dress code.

also if you want to discuss this issue do it over aim with me, i dont want to spam in this thread like you said.
I don't even know what kind of falalcy mana jsut did in his argument. It's either straw man where he twist other people's argument to attack it or red herring where the change the topic to something else.

No where in JTB or whatisfear post even suggest to have a dress code at this tournament. All they said is that it's disrespectful to be selling the same product that is being already being sold at this tournament. So don't try to twist their argument and make it sound like they are against people wearing OC-3 shirts.

This is what happen when you take philosophy: intro to logic. There was more fallacy like weak analogy, ad hominem, and etc. but I don't want to analyze this.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Bananadouche gtfo This isn't your tournament nor is it your place to sell your ****. If you even try to do that crap I'll have the cops called on your *** for soliciting at a church. I'm sure you and you're thieving brother would like that hefty fine into the hoang name.

Why don't you start giving a crap about the community and stop trying to make money off of people. No one likes it how you guys steal money from OC3 (hey ken got a new lexus btw) and no one likes your "I'm gonna sue everyone at this tournament if DSF isn't banned for saying he's gonna kick my ***" attitude.

If you wanna make money on smash, why don't you actually try and get good and win tournaments...

You're such a selfish prick who demands everything and gives nothing. Like when you told Vidjo that you weren't gonna let him stay at your house unless he made up for all the missed christmas' and birthday presents he didn't give you. What about all the presents you didn't give to him?

If you even try to sell anything, I will notify the police to have you removed from the property. To those attending SCC, please enjoy your stay with the most brilliant hosts ever. Champ and Neal.

araknophobik

Smash Master
mana you should make a new design for the oc3 shirt
on the front it should say "reasons why oc3 squandered"
followed by you trying to fit all the reasons possible on the back
considering how many reasons there are, it might have to leak onto the sleeves

im sure you would have dozens of smashers purchase that shirt on saturday =]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This is my final post on the matter.

Stop advertising your things. By doing that, you are taking away people who might buy our stuff. This is not your tournament, this is ours.

Imagine you had opened a shop somewhere. Would you like it if someone came in and tried to sell their own things? No. In fact, its illegal.

There is nothing to discuss over AIM.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, if you are entering, you are entitled to friendlies. I believe that every player will be allowed time to warm up before playing in pools.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Registration will be handled through www.mlgpro.com and will be mandatory. You can register here. WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE AT THE MLG WEB SITE. - Nealdt
thanks for replying oscar. But uhh, if any1 missed Neal's post:

Is anyone not attending SCC simply because they don't have a credit card? Please let me know, I might be able to arrange something.
that's only if u can't register online at all though. Thanks.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hey just noting again that I am in need of a ride back to my housing on Sunday after the event is over. Anyone going to John Wayne Airport or LAX, my place is pretty much on the way to either of those, but also anyone going anywhere near Huntington Beach, could anyone help me out? I'd be able to pay some cash monies for the service.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Just the Two Of Us.

OH NO!
My lover doubles partner Jon619 isn't coming anymore :(

Neal, will it be okay to only be a helper at SCC rather than a full-blown staff member? After the triweeklies and OC3, I've been longing for a less-stressful smash tournament experience. I can still Help with Pools, smile and wave, and give you stress-relieving back rubs <3 :] <3 :]

Anyone wanna team with a really, really, bad smasher? <3

<3
rick(ety)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I know I've asked these 2 questions before, and I forgot the answers to both of them because it's been too long. So please forgive me for asking again.

#1, What is the crew battle going to be?

#2, Will there be potato wedges? <-------- extremely important

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Of course, Rick. Enjoy yourself :).

Thomas: WC vs The World/EC. If we have time.

Potato wedges? Luigi will have to answer.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Crap. I'm sorry to keep asking so many questions....

Will there be alternates in the crew battle?

I think we need to get on the ball "Best Coast" West Coast.

Washington: I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive me for being ignorant of your guys' capabilities. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Arizona: Does Arizona count as West Coast?

SoCal: Ken - No questions asked. DSF, Hugs, and Mango have been dominating all SoCal tournaments.

NorCal: Isai - No brainer. I heard King isn't coming.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yeah. In case anyone doubts AZ, just remember this:

SoCal is as West Coast as it gets. SoCal is the Raider Nation. The Arizona Cardinals are closer to SoCal than the Oakland Raiders.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
EC vs WC would be too fun.

ok zhu, $3 is fine of course.

mexican, sounds good $5..i dont use sheik vs dk tho, ill prolly use zelda or luigi =)

nublet06

Smash Lord
ROFL i wanna play u

mm?

if not friendlies are good

your combo video made me happy XD
yeah im down to play as long as you want. well see how much money i have for money matches tho.

i can always use more sheik practice the day of a tournament. this is as long as i can avoid thomas sexy tho. because i wont be on the internet at the venue and i will be scared of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom