• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ugh, I thought SCC was the 22-23 instead of the 29-30, Even though I signed up for both I might not be able to make it anymore. I'll have to pull some strings unless I want to pull some all nighters :urg:

The King

Smash Ace
I hope you are still able to make the weekend, Ken. WC tournies aren't the same without ya.

Though if things do take a turn for the unfortunate and the tragic with respect to your schedule...

ICallDibsOnIsaiLol

King Out

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Money Matches

Cort- $5 jiggs v peach
Plairnkk- $5 or a free cd when it comes out lol jiggs v shiek
Mr. Ganon- $5 jiggs v ganon

i'll take 2 more reservations for mm
and one reservation for a dm...DEATH MATCH!!!!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Sure Thunderbold! :)

I'm excited about the raffle!!

* Super Champ Combo t-shirt signed by staff + winners
* Hug from HugS (females only?)
* Taped 3 vs 1 match with the top 3 finishers (ex: you vs M2K + PC + Chu)

those three are my favorite!! I love event tshirts!!
the last one sounds cool too, but i dont know if i would want video proof of me getting 12 stocked :p

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sure Thunderbold! :)

I'm excited about the raffle!!

* Super Champ Combo t-shirt signed by staff + winners
* Hug from HugS (females and Knives(z) only?)
* Taped 3 vs 1 match with the top 3 finishers (ex: you vs M2K + PC + Chu)

those three are my favorite!! I love event tshirts!!
the last one sounds cool too, but i dont know if i would want video proof of me getting 12 stocked :p
There...fixed.

Plair - Yeah, 5$ :)

To do my own recap (I've never had more than like 3 mm in my life..but i want to play everyone!)

Best 3/5 :

Jamo - Peach vs Peach 5$
Cort - Peach vs Peach 5$
Plair - Sheik vs Peach 5$
Gimpy - Bowser vs Peach 5$

Best 1 of 1:

Mike y - Brinstar vs Marth 10$
Neal - Tio's freeze glitch vs degree in aerospace engineering 10$

Anyone else? DJ Combo, Silent Wolf, wanna do 5$ MM's too? I believe you guys were doing the teams money match too, I just remembered that.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace

Hmmmm i'll also take a few thomas sexy LOL

Even I have to admit that this is one Hell of a comeback. Nice!!

I still have one more photo though, but I'm saving that one for a rainy day. I make $45,000.00 a year.

After the tournament is over and the rivalries are over, I just want to go partying afterwards. It doesn't matter if you're EC or WC, just as long as you're cool. I kinda see this tournament as the "Final Smash" and I think it deserves a big celebration marking the end of Melee and the end of the rivalries (until Brawl) so I want to end with like a big party or something afterwards. I'm also buying a brand new car for this tournament so we can go cruising around in that too. Ahhhh!!!! I'm getting too excited.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Even I have to admit that this is one Hell of a comeback. Nice!!

I still have one more photo though, but I'm saving that one for a rainy day. I make $45,000.00 a year.

After the tournament is over and the rivalries are over, I just want to go partying afterwards. It doesn't matter if you're EC or WC, just as long as you're cool. I kinda see this tournament as the "Final Smash" and I think it deserves a big celebration marking the end of Melee and the end of the rivalries (until Brawl) so I want to end with like a big party or something afterwards. I'm also buying a brand new car for this tournament so we can go cruising around in that too. Ahhhh!!!! I'm getting too excited.
if partying involves alcohol and other various drugs, im 438% down.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Aesis $3 sheik vs sheik
dahkter $5 falco vs marth
gimpy $5/100 sheik vs bowser
eggz $5/$5/$5 sheik vs mario sheik vs fox mario vs mario
silent wolf $5 sheik vs fox
mango $3 sheik vs jiggs

anyone else?

also, can anyone help me out with airport rides? i arrive at 11:49 AM on friday and depart mad early monday morning <3
i got work on friday but i can just call it off. where am i takign you tho (i.e. who's housing you)?

how early monday?

edit: there's also a chipotle by my house (it sucks though) and a better one in upland on the way (well not really) to the venue ^^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not 100% sure whos housing me yet, i know you offered before, but im trying to find a place where i can stay with forkgirl, since we're friends/teaming and stuff.

i may be staying with $ick, he offered before but i also havent contacted him.

the flight leaves at 6:00 AM monday.

so ill ask again in full, ha

can anyone house me/forkgirl? and transfer us from the airport to wherever we need to be? Not really picky, hah.

Flying into ONT at 11:50 AM friday, leaving ONT at 6:00 AM monday morning

we can split on a hotel room too probably. if DBR is hotelling it, maybe we can stay with you guys? <3 king/bob$

edit: sweet. chipotle is the ****.
chipotle+outback=2 GOOD

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can anyone house two players from the Bahamas? One is female and shy about staying at the venue. Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom