• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh 2010 - Aug 27-29 - PASSES ON SALE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Of course,I root for anyone NC I remember at HERB 2 I was talking **** to some Florida guy and he got mad and yelled at the guy behind him who was one of the Roytards that **** was so funny.

He was playing Flamingo in tourney and he was planking and the Florida guy was a Diddy.

It was crazy.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Keith- Oh yeah I forgot lol

Stingers- haha same.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
I remember at HERB 2 I was talking **** to some Florida guy and he got mad and yelled at the guy behind him who was one of the Roytards that **** was so funny.
Yeah, he yelled at me, and i was like....."what the hell this ***** yellin for...." lol. I would've knocked his fat *** out lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why isn't this getting as much hype as the others??

Also, you guys should make sure you check the MLG page...updates on schedules.

MLG D.C. is in October.

The finals are in Dallas

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
there are like 4 different mlg threads on samshboards. The hype is being spread through all of them... i have no idea why they made so many just for Raleigh.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
In the interest of consolidating threads, I'm gonna close this down. Use the Tournament Listings thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom