• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Mlgs fun M2k was doing work vs ally couldve had a 3 stock last match on brinstar.

Anyway cali and fl = 2 best states

CO18

Smash Hero
East Coast just had a bad day at MLG but its w.e

NJ/NY are the best states.
cept two of our unrankeds beat ksizzle and malcolm lol then shadow got 2-0ed by hrnut, your top players and ours are like around the sameish but as a whole naw

m2k got 2500 ally was like crying or something i dunno

yea puma chaz 2-1ed neo, 2-0ed malcolm and lain did mad work

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh yea and big lou and esam are ****ing men esam with that 4th with pikachu, lou with that 7th with weegee 2 gud

strawhats

Smash Master
really, I was just genuinely happy for the guy. what i meant bythe comment was that I hope he does the same in melee, where the competition is equally as difficult if not tougher.

Cable

Smash Lord
cept two of our unrankeds beat ksizzle and malcolm lol then shadow got 2-0ed by hrnut, your top players and ours are like around the sameish but as a whole naw

m2k got 2500 ally was like crying or something i dunno

yea puma chaz 2-1ed neo, 2-0ed malcolm and lain did mad work
Congrats on FL i respect that aint taking no credit but even tho EC did bad were still a strong region and yea guess you can say we on the sameish lvl

Nd ally crying ROFL i wish i was there to see that ahhh mannnnnn

Fixed.

Florida 2 gud

we were all blessed with african DI at this tourney, ESPECIALLY hrnut.
Cable DI 2008 was the worst ever thankfully im blessed with my DI now

M@v

Subarashii!
second pic, im the penn state shirt, and the lone whitey xD

@ STINGERS, mostly Falco people. HRNUT, dekar, and some others decided to jump in. :)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yo Ally cried at Pound 4 when Ksizzle beat him too in winners lolol

were all matches recorded by MLG?

Allied

Smash Master
Ksizzle on allied's account

MLG was pretty terrible for alot of OOS players including me. i got outplayed so no johns

and CO18, idk why you keep saying our unranked beat ksizzle. i havent gone to a tourney since pound and im also unranked. still, mk18 was good

when ally lost to m2k, he looked at me with this serious face, picked up his controller and mashed the b button for a minute straight. talk about making me feel guilty. at least it shows he has **** to work on

why the **** are you going to cry when walking out with 1500 dollars? ally, i went from being able to beat you to losing to a player i never even heard of (he was mad good tho). you won 1500. i won -400. i havent stopped getting top 10 since cot4. that got ended today. was i crying? nope. i dont wana let malcolm down tomoro so i gotta get my head in the game and be my best.

****ing annoing that after ally lost, everyopne was looking at me, nods for couple seconds and walks away. like wtf. wow i found somehting out at pound and now people exploit it. ally aint perfect. improve.

but yea enough with the drama. floridas beast but dont overhype yourselves. homefield advantage ;)

thanks for anyone that supported me, juice, and malcolm.

zer0.

Smash Apprentice
edit nvm, I don't wanna put Ally on blast like that lol

were all matches recorded by MLG?
"I also wanted to quickly talk about Video on Demand. We will be capturing video from matches over the course of the tournament. However, this falls into the same category as the live stream. Whether we will be able to release this footage is at the sole discretion of Nintendo. Obviously we’d love to release it and will be working hard to ensure we can. "

Make your own conclusions.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Ksizzle on allied's account

MLG was pretty terrible for alot of OOS players including me. i got outplayed so no johns

and CO18, idk why you keep saying our unranked beat ksizzle. i havent gone to a tourney since pound and im also unranked. still, mk18 was good

when ally lost to m2k, he looked at me with this serious face, picked up his controller and mashed the b button for a minute straight. talk about making me feel guilty. at least it shows he has **** to work on

why the **** are you going to cry when walking out with 1500 dollars? ally, i went from being able to beat you to losing to a player i never even heard of (he was mad good tho). you won 1500. i won -400. i havent stopped getting top 10 since cot4. that got ended today. was i crying? nope. i dont wana let malcolm down tomoro so i gotta get my head in the game and be my best.

****ing annoing that after ally lost, everyopne was looking at me, nods for couple seconds and walks away. like wtf. wow i found somehting out at pound and now people exploit it. ally aint perfect. improve.

but yea enough with the drama. floridas beast but dont overhype yourselves. homefield advantage ;)

thanks for anyone that supported me, juice, and malcolm.
Ksizzle I'm sorry I couldn't pay you here. :( I'll have the money wired to you, I swear.

Allied

Smash Master
i dont think ally really cried or at least i ddint see it for myself. he just put his head down. i love ally and really didnt or do wanna see him unhappy.

thanks cable. il try my best

CO18

Smash Hero
lol they were trying to blame u ksizzle for m2k beating ally? bahahaha. I dunno why ppl felt so sorry for him lmfao

"o no i am not the undisputed best player i only made 1500$ for a video game in a weekend and gonna make more in dubz tomorrow"

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ksizzle you're an idiot for posting that stuff about my boyfriend. It's none of your business if he cried after getting 2nd place and winning 1.5k. You don't have to let the "world" know how you feel about it cuz I'm pretty sure no one here really cares about your opinion. You're dumb if you think my boyfriend is ungrateful in anyway just because of this. You have no idea what he is upset about and you're just making general statements from a spectators point of view. I'm tired of people looking at him like he's some pro with no feelings that everyone can bet on. He is not an object and he does not need you telling him how much he won and how much you lost.

Don't act like you never cried after a loss or acted out. Everyone has emotions and he knows how to deal with his. So don't try to act like you are better than him because you took your loss better this time around. Don't compare your situation to his either. You two are NOT the same people(omg hope I'm not talking down to you x:) and his problem is not something that you understand so just don't speak on it again. I'm tired of ignorant people trying give advice, insight, and an answer to a problem that don't even know about.

CO18

Smash Hero
I think m2k genuinely found a good strategy vs ally he was pretty much in control most of the time i dont think ally gonna be able to beat him so easily anymore

M@v

Subarashii!
M2k was on fire. Not too many people watched, but he had Larry figured out like a science. It was either 2 two stocks or a 2 and a 1 stock. M2k has raised the bar once again; its time to catch up ppl.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That pic is pretty epic.

But honestly, Ally losing means $1,000 dollars less in his pocket. I don't care if I still made $5,000, not making that extra $1,000 especially when you know you could, must hurt, alot.

I still think you're the best Ally.

Also wtf East Coast. Fl is definetly at least on par with us atm but seriously I would like Anti to come out and show his stuff. I think he's East Coast's best and he wasn't here.

We're taking over Columbus for sure and I'll be there to help ;D

Iliad

Smash Lord

Just thought it was appropriate.

PS. Elliot, all your meat-riders and fans from Canuckistan still think you're a ****ing boss. You beasted on MLG and took 2nd and won 1500 dollars. That's nothing to be ashamed of, and you'll ****ing **** next time they do "proper" seeding. Like putting ADHD and m2k on the same side of brackets >.>

*edit* Fixed the second picture before I get an infraction for bypassing the curse-word filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom