• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I dunno if I can come.

If school is off this weekend then maybe. And if I do it's only for Hbox's melee tournament

<3 melee

But yeah. Unless those are the conditions and I can get someone willing to take me and get parent permission then not happening

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no reason for me to not be here

it makes the pain of missing WHOBO2 ease away

M@v

Subarashii!
*facepalm* Melee isn't going to be picked up by mlg simply due to the fact that it is a previous generation system. Like they said, unless you start getting 500 person tourneys for it, it doesnt look good. We are trying to show the community is mad hyped for mlg, but all I see are melee players coming in and *****ing (I still <3 you juan, no homo). I don't care even if Melee IS a better game, just give it a rest and be happy SMASH is on the circuit.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yet another reason why I'm taking a break from this game.

No matter what, even on a PROFESSIONAL level, we look like douchebags.

Guys, hype your own tournaments. Apex 2010 is going to be INTENSE for both games, and the well refuses to run dry when it comes to Melee.

As far as I'm concerned, this is just a tournament with bigger payout, nothing more. Magic happens in any kind of tournament anyway.

And people wonder why others laugh.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Mentioning Melee in this thread gets a major spam warning. In any context.

What Hbox said will NOT happen.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Just so everyone is clear, the online qualifiers are NOT required, and they will not start until AFTER Orlando. Details will be released soon on the entire circuit very soon. Here is what I can confirm, and look for a post from JV soon:

-We WILL have 2v2, 100% pot payout
-After columbus the top 16 in rank points will be 'Pro' and will receive a $200 travel stipend to the next event
-Invites to Nationals will be done by cumulative rank points, with more details to be released later

Like I said, JV will post more later, but if you are serious about competing you should try to attend all of the MLG events.
I hope you mean after Orlando! D:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
ban swift bass and anyone who posts like him because if they're allowed to continuously chastise it'll ruin the thread early

go get a life idiot

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
ban swift bass and anyone who posts like him because if they're allowed to continuously chastise it'll ruin the thread early

go get a life idiot

lawl umad

no worries this thread will have life after melee spammers

theres a diff between saying:

YAY melee and BOO brawl. I dun hate the people saying YAY melee but the BOO brawl ppl are haters

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
LOL, epic road trip? I'd come and help drive, we'd need to save up for some chape motels tho, it be a two day drive but imagine the epicness, let's discuss this in the near future.
I definitely want to get in on this if it's a road trip... I've driven down to Florida before and can help w/ the navigating and driving :p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
this is hilarious, did i hear something about melee people trying get a tourney at this ?!?! there like senior citizens trying to crash a high-school prom lolololol.
- im done.

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, here at disney we have PLENTY of hotels, lol. There are actually a couple at wide world.

But why don't you all go stay at the Grand Floridian, will only cost like 2k per night, pocket change for m2k.

Disney will be happy with you :D

john!

Smash Hero
this is hilarious, did i hear something about melee people trying get a tourney at this ?!?! there like senior citizens trying to crash a high-school prom lolololol.
- im done.
shhh lol don't get infracted

But if a certain voracious container wishes to hold a tourney for the second game in this series and it is on legal property, then there is jack squat that a certain prime fanatic squirrel can do about it.

That is all. :p

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Lol Villian laying the law on these other non - brawl smashers.

I will for sure be here. Brawl all day, *****es.

shhh lol don't get infracted

But if a certain voracious container wishes to hold a tourney for the second game in this series and it is on legal property, then there is jack squat that a certain prime fanatic squirrel can do about it.

That is all. :p
Juan won't do something like that, lol.

Liking those weasel words btw lmfao

xHayatox

Smash Lord
goot luck to the top competitors thats a poop load of money to win llol i not realized :D gonna be alot of parents rooting for their children to win that pot of gold. :D EC better takes it. i wish i was goot at this game. unfortunately i sackkkk so i leave it the hands of the EC legends.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingrz will u have money to go to this? i can guarantee if me and shady went we would get top 16. but im not gonna go unless more than three NC people go.

M@v

Subarashii!
um hook me up then maybe i can go
If you go, i'll mm you if you want. I'll be here for sure on sunday to watch. The jury is still out about me getting friday and saturday off though :(

If I do I'm entering naturally.

I WILL be competing at mlg Columbus though.

M@v

Subarashii!
maybe. The way we get people in the parks is way more complicated than it needs to be....basically we can get x amount of people in for x amount of days. My family is coming next week, so im using days for them. Dunno how much ill have left though.

And before anybody asks, no I won't be able to book 50 rooms for people since I'm a cast member.(yes, im working at disney for the spring semester if you didn't know.)
I MIGHT be able to do ONE room, and if I do it will be for my crew. Sorry guys. They are real strict on discount policies, and I really don't blame them one bit.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
maybe. The way we get people in the parks is way more complicated than it needs to be....basically we can get x amount of people in for x amount of days. My family is coming next week, so im using days for them. Dunno how much ill have left though.

And before anybody asks, no I won't be able to book 50 rooms for people since I'm a cast member.(yes, im working at disney for the spring semester if you didn't know.)
I MIGHT be able to do ONE room, and if I do it will be for my crew. Sorry guys. They are real strict on discount policies, and I really don't blame them one bit.
hey m@v, i lent u those hookers at pound 4. can i get a cheap room price for hotels, or free admission to Disney?

ZiKES

Smash Rookie
Guess what? I work at Disney until late May.

Guess who passes wide world of sports(where this is held) every day going to work?
Guess who is only a 10 minute drive from wide world?

<---------------THIS GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
(M@v, not zero)

Destiny has put me here Q _ Q
Lol, that's awesome dude.

Does anybody know when they prize listings will be for 2v2? Also do you think you will be able to manage playing in the 1v1 tourney and the 2v2 tourney, or should I just focus on one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom