• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1

Banned via Administration
Oh sh** I gotta shoutout Comp for the games on Friday, ride to MLG the first day and running away 2nd day (j/k) but big thanks for the directions as well or I woulda been stuck on the turnpike all night X_x.

Also congrats to snap pop for turnin 21!!!

Shieldz

Smash Journeyman
If I had a boat
I'd go out on the ocean
And if I had a pony
I'd ride him on my boat
And we could all together
Go out on the ocean
Me upon my pony on my boat

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Congrats to everyone, PC, Ken.... good job.

LK... Poke Floats?? I feel your pain, man. Still, one off is not bad at all. You'll get em next time, bro.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
tink - good stuff with 4th, haven't had much time to look at all the results so far but yeah... Tink is getting to good.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
pc lmao evry1 calld it but i still cant believe u pulld it off i was amazed as it was wen u took ken out of winners but u sealed the deal lolol 2 amazing!! im glad i didnt go roy on u and take u out so early haha dam i wish i cud have seen mofos reaction wen u won 2 good 2 good lol

dave, as always thanks so much 4 teamin w/ me lol we did crazy good given our bracket and i played caveman in singles so im gettin bettr at the doc matchup so im sorry abt me ***** up against cave on teams lol but it won happn again ure 2 good man and thanks so much for makin sat mornin so awesome i was afraid i was gonna be crazy bored but u made it so fun lol- u guys make the inventory cutoff lol??

so many other ppl 2 shoutout 2 im sorry im not gonna do it but it was great seein evry1 and meetin evry1 and havin team ben stay at my house etc. lol mlg was jus lik i imagined it 2 be awesome job and thx 2 m3d, jv, bach, and evry1 else that helped out really appreciate it

o and ps, i gota shoutout 2 tink- u r ridiculous man i always knew u were amazing but was so confused y u nevr seemed 2 place lik u deservd, but here it is lol u got 4th its all good- i want 2 rematch u lol havnt playd u since fc3 i beileve dam lol its great 2 c u do so good

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Enycecricket said:
Luck had nuthin to do with it. You guyz beat us fair and square, I made a stupid decision and paid for it - taken out of teams.

Revenge will be ours soon enough...see ya at the nex tourny...
Well, I think we beat you and Philly because of stages and character match-ups. You and Philly are both a little better than Lord Knight and I, no doubt about that. We just took advantage of certain character match-ups and the stages to win.

I'm looking forward to facing you guys again. By far the most fun tournament set I ever had.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Its not like ken never lost before. He has lost b4 and its not like PC is new to the seen, and its not like there is bad blood between them. ISAI still rocks everyone though. So yeah good job ken and PC, I <3 ISAI.

Mr.C

Smash Master
u are so beautiful to me?

congrats pc <3 yaoi time

o cant u see?

shogun

Smash Journeyman
eljin you suck
edit:wtf is with my sig not working, moderators, do you not want to accept the fact that I had an account here in 2003, you nooblets.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Pictures Part 1.

I took some pictures, PC has a few in here, and chillindude829 stole my camera (LOL) and took a lot too.

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR BIGGER ONES.

Pc sleeping, so cute. That's KoreanDJ's foot in his face by the way.

Chillllinnnnnnn.

Some random group shot. HEY I SEE M2K!

YESS SAMUSES! Oro and Hugs being stupid (you're really short HugS :D :D).

Oro and Chillin :D. Yummy Team Ben members ^___^. Too funny!

Snap and PC being goofy.

LOOOOL ISAI.

NEO.

Jinx! Aw, look at that smile.

M3D and Oro :)! M3D's a scary beast.

Chinesah who's actually KOREAN. Traitor.

LOOOL Isai again.

Lol.

Chris and DA Dave.

Chris and SockNinja (WTF?). He scares me >o>.

Helen and Chu :).

Chillin and me. One of the only decent pictures of myself from Saturday. Yeah, chillin was trying to tickle me in this picture so I'd smile, but PC didn't catch on, in case you're wondering what he's up to.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Pictures Part 2.

Group picture again.

KoreanDJ LOLOLOL I love you asian boy! Mini-stapler match @ next tourney? DO IT DO IT DO IT! :D.

Haha.

...**** son.

PASSIONATE EMBRACE.

Kirbstir's pimp glasses.

Oro striking a gay pose for us. Love this guy.

v___v.

Kaiser! So cute.

Chillin took my camera, and PC used his too, AND stupid Kirbstir. And they all held the camera from a really low angle to try to catch me smiling -____-+.

Unknownforce!

Oro, me, Chillin. Hiding from camera T__T.

Lol, Chu Dat pose.

[EDIT] Heh, Bach, I got here before you. I always make these dumb, big, picture posts T__T.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
kNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE!

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
g-regulate said:
kNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE!
LoL - that was a great match

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
YO BACH!

When can we expect the matches to be put up!? I got VoD and those Halo and Smash matches WERE FIRE! Good stuff to Maverick and Johny for repping FL.

Good stuff to my HERO PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! When We me I am going to touch you. Good stuff to ken to and all the MLG attendees.

HOLLA

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer

PC getting bombarded by camera crew and Sundance

I'm working my *** off on matches, they should all be done within two weeks - first batch out in a few days.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
uggggh, I was in the middle of a huge shoutout post when my computer randomly decided it would be a good idea to turn off for no reason whatsoever. Now I'm way too annoyed to type all that again. Hopefully I'll do it later.

for now at least...

thanks to The Cape for the coaching and support, it was really a big help, definitely the reason I placed high here, I've had a history of very poor choices in tourney matches and I was probably gonna mess up again but you kept me focused in the right direction.

Omni, I've had these kind of days before but the forgetting your controller thing makes it worse than the days I've had, you'll bounce back, we'll start practicing with vidjo again soon

uggh, I had so much more, sorry everyone, I had many good things to say about people

I <3 little buddy, I can sympathize with your plight, you made me so sad :crying:

OopSeong

Smash Rookie
g-regulate said:
lol KillaOR and Dire were hilarious with their chants

the triple knee was brutal :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
G-regulate's got the coolest Falcon ever. Seriously. The most awesome Falcon ever.

Sure, Isai and Darkrain have better Falcons, but nowhere near as awesome. G-regulate is my Captain Falcon hero. <3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Darkrain's got sick combos. But, in my opinion, G-reg's Falcon has a higher awesomocity stat. =X Nobody else needs to share that opinion with me.

D1

Banned via Administration
Sadaharu Inui said:
G-reg's Falco
^^^

Just wanted to point that out :laugh:

Back on topic, I forgot to shoutout my teammate Tetra...we'll do much better next time...the more experience the better. :chuckle:

*pound* to all of TA also: from Drunken Kaiser, to (who I thought was high) KM, Ahizzo, Pimpstir, G-regulator, Korean-sah, and (who I didn't meet personally but seen in action) meep.

*pound* to ya'll nigz cuz ya'll nigz is cool as hellz. YeaYuh.

KM-013

Smash Lord
cuz g-reg may be better than darkrain. thats why. not saying he is, but he may be.

also, i love how mlg doesnt let us play friendlies

edit: i still love jv and bach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom