• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav

Furries For The Win
tink said:
is there anyway to get an updated list of all the people registered? because i just wanted to make sure that i did it right. never registered for an MLG online before <_<.
What he said.

MrMLGAdam

MLG EVP
Halo2 is also divided by 4...

Halo2 also has 576 PEOPLE FOR 4V4 AND 800 FOR FFA

They also pay double the registration per person

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
EnyceeCricket said:
have people on mlg forgotten that black people dont get credit cards...at least the real black folks?!?! I mean only 23% of us got checkin and savings accounts!!...Im tryin to get a pass online and it aint workin...can a brother get some help here?
Yeah that's a problem, I remember last year you could just pay at the door, can't you still do that at this event?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wait.. We NEED to register online now, or is it simply the preferred method of payment? I personally would prefer doing it in person, but I'll register online if need be.

KM-013

Smash Lord
Lord Knight said:
Yeah that's a problem, I remember last year you could just pay at the door, can't you still do that at this event?
yea, wtf. how responsible do you think smashers are? i only have cash and i cant deposit it into my near empty bank account for various reasons. i intend to compete in the amateur event ^_^

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
sooooo my question has not been answered...how are poo folk sposed 2 pay?? i would really like to attend and "perform" but no credit has Comp in a bind

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
BACH lost his mind. You guys can still pay at the door, at least for this event. I might change it for the rest of the season considering the ridiculous kind of turnouts we've been getting and the insane amount of work Jv3x3 and I will have to put in to get all the at-the-door registrations set into pools and ready to play... but for this event, you can pay at the door. So please stop peeing your collective pants.

If, however... I get 128 registered for singles or 64 teams registered and you haven't paid me yet... you're outta luck. So I highly recommend that you register online if at all possible. If not, then get there EARLY on Saturday, like, before 8am. Don't be late.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Well I do have a credit card, and I want to know if my name is on the registration list. Cause if it's not, then I did something wrong with the registering. I have the ability/want to register online. Its simply a matter of "Did I do it right?" and "If I didn't, then can I get an explination as to how to do it?" From M3D,, or anyone else that has all ready registered online.

Excuse me for not wanting to have my money wasted simply because no one would help me out. Not everyone gets free and garenteed entrence into the tournament you know. Some of us have to pay (and pay alot) cause we're traveling from across the country to come to this.

Soanevalck

Smash Ace
also, if you register online, what exactly do you do at the event to prove you're that person instead of some faker? any code to remember, something to print out...i need to know

jv3x3

Smash Champion
M3D said:
BACH lost his mind. You guys can still pay at the door, at least for this event. I might change it for the rest of the season considering the ridiculous kind of turnouts we've been getting and the insane amount of work Jv3x3 and I will have to put in to get all the at-the-door registrations set into pools and ready to play... but for this event, you can pay at the door. So please stop peeing your collective pants.

Haha, i was wondering about this but wanted to talk to you before i posted for certain.

But yes pre-register if you can!! It helps with brackets a ton. So seriously, if you have a credit card/can use one/anyway to prepay, register online and make it much easier on us. You are paying either way. But i mean if you dont have anyway to do so, we dont expect you to mug someone and take their cc to register, lol. But in reality if we cant get the people that have the ability to preregister online to do so, some changes might have to be made. And that will ruin the pay at the door for the people that really need it. So step it up.

Maverick, if m3d, clap, or someone doesnt let you know before then i promise to find out personally friday if it went through or not and let you know. I mean im sure you will have your cc or cash there, so we will get you in the brackets either way, dont worry man. Same goes for tink! Cant leave tink out of the brackets.

Anyway few more days *****es, get pumped!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Jv3x3: I won't be able to be on a computer come this friday, since I work that day, and after work I'm heading straight from the airport. I'm just concerned that there's that slight chance that me and my friend won't be able to register because the cap was reached. It would mean we waisted alot of money on tickets and that's just not cool. I have a feeling that the registration didn't go through, and I'm just letting you guys know what's up. (concerns and what not)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Maverick said:
Jv3x3: I won't be able to be on a computer come this friday, since I work that day, and after work I'm heading straight from the airport. I'm just concerned that there's that slight chance that me and my friend won't be able to register because the cap was reached. It would mean we waisted alot of money on tickets and that's just not cool. I have a feeling that the registration didn't go through, and I'm just letting you guys know what's up. (concerns and what not)
Gotcha... well pm me your guys name/info you used to register and i will email clap/m3d and get you an answer.

I do not think we would let you guys fly out here, trying to have preregistered, and not get in the brackets though. But just let me know and we will get it straightened out.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
****, i thought Secaucu was near me lol.

um..hmmm.ummm. yea, ight, ill try to make dis. i mostly likely have to preregister cause of this track meet (stfu milkt and lordknight)....but i really just want to chill wit other players. i dont really feel like competing with a ton of good ppl.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Maverick , Tink and everyone else... for privacy issues I cannot post the entire list of who has registered and who hasn't, but tomorrow I will have an updated list and I can let you know if I have the registrations. Tonight, however... I have other things to accomplish. It will be resolved by tomorrow evening, I assure you.

Also... Jv, I hope you're good at counting money cause I'm letting you take registrations on Saturday morning, lolz. I put in my two years of that. Your turn now. I'll build the pools and manage the floor during that time, but yeah... we'll talk more on Friday night in the hotel and I'll outline your responsibilities more in detail.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui said:
If you come, FaF, we'll do our MMs?
yea, of course

this paying at the door thing...you cant to past the door without paying??? cause im gonna be like "oh, im not playing in the tourney, im just gonna hang around"

Sol

Smash Lord
If I buy tickets online today will I get them before sat or should I just buy them at the door?

Bailey

Smash Hero
It isn't letting me to MLG home page after I registered and activated the account? Is it because I am white? Seriously I am trying to register a pass and it is not letting me.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
M3D said:

Also... Jv, I hope you're good at counting money cause I'm letting you take registrations on Saturday morning, lolz. I put in my two years of that. Your turn now. I'll build the pools and manage the floor during that time, but yeah... we'll talk more on Friday night in the hotel and I'll outline your responsibilities more in detail.
Haha, Jason paid his dues in 2 years of counting money. Dont worry though, i was born to count money.

Husband... yes preregister!!! But you dont have to pay. Just let m3d know. Here (keep in mind im copying a post several days old, so the list of who registered will not be updated)

"The follow players are ranked top 16 going into this event. ALL of you need to register online or else you will lose your Pro status and will be forced to play in the Amateur event.
1 - Ken - REGISTERED
2 - Chu Dat
3 - Isai
4 - Azen
5 - Husband
6 - PC Chris
7 - KillaOR
8 - NEO
9 - Oro - REGISTERED
10 - Rob$
11 - Eddie - REGISTERED
12 - Darkrain
13 - DieSuperFly
14 - Caveman
15 - Chillin
16 - KrazyJones

The following players have free entry to this event, based on their finishes at MLG's national championships:

Ken
Chu Dat
PC Chris
Isai
Rob$
Chillin
KrazyJones
Neo
Oro
Azen
Caveman
Vidjogamer
DieSuperFly
Husband
Eddie
KillaOR

If you intend to use your free entry, you don't have to pay online to register. You do, however, need to email me or catch me on AIM before Wednesday of this coming week and inform me that you plan on attending. Posting in this thread won't cut it. my email is:

jason@mlgpro.com" M3D

Bailey

Smash Hero
Can anyone answer my question it isn't letting me into MLG homepage, it goes to like an error screen, and I need to register. It says this when I go to MLG Pro home page

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's White?' AND o.status = 'P' AND d.productid IS NOT NULL' at line 1

MeLeo

Smash Cadet
M3D said:
Maverick , Tink and everyone else... for privacy issues I cannot post the entire list of who has registered and who hasn't, but tomorrow I will have an updated list and I can let you know if I have the registrations. Tonight, however... I have other things to accomplish. It will be resolved by tomorrow evening, I assure you.
Can you let me know if you have my registration as well? I registered with the same user name as my SmashBoards user name-- MeLeo.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Can anyone answer my question it isn't letting me into MLG homepage, it goes to like an error screen, and I need to register. It says this when I go to MLG Pro home page

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's White?' AND o.status = 'P' AND d.productid IS NOT NULL' at line 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom