• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
:sigh: well it looks like i have a show the same wkend as this...and since acting will be my major, this is more important....i guess i'll have to prove myself somewhere else....good luck all!

aho43

Smash Lord
g-regulate said:
oh **** if they put g-reg combos on television that **** would be censored

thats tight tho, i hope no one recognizes me
Dude, seriously. I'ma hide behind **** when the camera is running.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do both you and your partner have to buy an online doubles ticket or is it just one per 2 people?

Bailey

Smash Hero
Let me get this straight. For the amateur event. I can register online where. (provide link please) It is $20 for singles. If you make it to top 16 in amateur event you are placed in pro bracket for free. Is all that I said right? Also Big C want to team up? Team Abusive House Wives?

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Attention Helios !!

I have recieved info from certain sources that you (Helios) are currently partnerless for this weekend's MLG.

I propose the establishment of our partnership to you, Helios.

Discard this proposition if my info is too late or wrong.

If you wishto discuss this, please send me a PM or message me on aim at Jase534.

Thank you.

phish-it

Smash Champion
DireVulcan said:
I have recieved info from certain sources that you (Helios) are currently partnerless for this weekend's MLG.

I propose the establishment of our partnership to you, Helios.

Discard this proposition if my info is too late or wrong.

If you wishto discuss this, please send me a PM or message me on aim at Jase534.

Thank you.
What happened, no Bum?

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Well hopefully Helios is free, and we can team.
Through a twisted turn of events Bum is teaming with Snap Pop, due to me supposingly teaming up with Raffy of D.A.
Raffy can't make it so now i'm partnerless.
I wish I wasn't such an arsehole about it but I don't wanna team with someone mediocre =b.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i play scrubby kirby i just like the challenge. cant await this piece of tournament. hugs!! ready for some knock out spreee?!

blckthndr

Smash Cadet
phish-it said:
I have a bad Peach so I'm outta the question.
eh? bad peach.. every decent peach out there isnt bad, just really, really cheap. downsmash much?

BIG C

Smash Master
downsmash = very punishable maybe not as easy in teams but still not a good tactic to JUST use u can't just sit there dsmashing hoping ppl will run into it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you gotta know there will be melee being played in like all hotel rooms. itll be like your dorm freshman year in college, except everyone on your floor with have melee and is good!

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
have people on mlg forgotten that black people dont get credit cards...at least the real black folks?!?! I mean only 23% of us got checkin and savings accounts!!...Im tryin to get a pass online and it aint workin...can a brother get some help here?

DW!L

Smash Cadet
OH MY GOD. This is SICK and TWISTED. I think I'm staying in the Roosevelt this weekend... coming up from Savannah, Georgia. I'm like, less than 15 minutes away from an MLG tournament... and *I CAN'T GO.* Fsking singing in Carnegie Hall instead. It's going to be horrible, singing and touring in NY knowing that I could be... I could...

...God is punishing me for something.

SICK AND TWISTED. Schubert's Mass in G can @$#%(*)*(#%)(@*%. It was going to be such a nice trip.

IF ANYONE'S STAYING AT THE ROOSEVELT: Please PM me or get in touch with me somehow. I would really like to play against people... just for the experience of playing decent smashers. Hell, I'll even money match.

Tink

Smash Hero
is there anyway to get an updated list of all the people registered? because i just wanted to make sure that i did it right. never registered for an MLG online before <_<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom