• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG DC: Housing

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
If you haven't found housing, or you aren't sure about the circumstances surrounding wherever you may be staying, we're housing people for MLG DC for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday(if you're planning on staying an extra night before returning to your respective region or home).

The house is five miles from the venue(1214 Lindsay Road, Fort Washington, MD 20745), and there will be transportation back and forth at the end of each day, and in the mornings(half an hour before the event begins).

The fee is twenty dollars per night, which will include:

All you can eat during your stay for - Spaghetti with ground beef and smoked sausages, Chicken Curry, Roast Pork in Oyster Sauce, and Macaroni and Cheese with Ham, with an assortment of sodas of your choosing varying between Sprite, Coke, Mountain Dew, Sunkist(Orange soda), and possible others when you arrive.

A number of T.V. setups which you can connect your Wii consoles to, to practice on all day and night.

New, clean beds with washed sheets, blankets, and pillows.

And for the number of people that have asked me through PMs previously, you definitely can shower every morning, and at night after returning.

If there are any other questions about the circumstances of the housing, feel free to ask in the thread or through PM, or you can give me a call at 202-340-7779.

We can only accomodate eight people per night, unless you don't mind sleeping on a couch or a folding chair.

Confirmed
------------

Friday - ChuDat, Boss, Korn, Timeway, BMX(?), Mattix(?), Junebug

Saturday - ChuDat, Boss, BMX(?), Mattix(?), Junebug

Sunday - ChuDat, Boss, BMX(?), Mattix(?)

Timeway

Smash Cadet
I don't eat meat, do you mind if I bring a box of cereal or something (should I decide to stay)?

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Not at all. If you're not a meat kind of guy, you can definitely bring your own preferred food.

Timeway

Smash Cadet
Alrighty. =P

Like I said in my PM, I'll be heading over to the venue on Friday. I can meet up with you there if that works.

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm down for the housing, put me and mattix down, please. :D

is it 30 dollars a day or for the weekend?

please weekend, amazing deal. <3

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Alrighty. =P

Like I said in my PM, I'll be heading over to the venue on Friday. I can meet up with you there if that works.
Sure thing.

I'd like to stay Sunday night, but I'll need a ride to the airport Monday morning.
I'll get back to you on that sometime tonight.

I'm down for the housing, put me and mattix down, please. :D

is it 30 dollars a day or for the weekend?

please weekend, amazing deal. <3
It'll be twenty five dollars a night, got it fixed up on the original post.

Can you put me down for Friday night?
Done.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Try to bring your own towels for after you finish your showers, unless you don't mind the possibility of using one that someone else had used before you! You'll be able to leave them at the house if you want. People on Sunday will get fresh towels lol.

Timeway

Smash Cadet
Hey Lol, I'm going to stay for doubles. If you see this, don't leave the venue today without me.

Top Bottom