• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG D.C.: Which Warios are going?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
As the title asks: Which Warios are going to MLG D.C.? This is also to inform Warios that aren't going but want to keep up with the Wario bros that are. And predictions and such.

Got this list based off the D.C. thread (MLG username in parenthesis):
JNig (JNig)
SnackAttack (Snackk)
Malcolm (MalcolmMcNulty)
slikvik (slikvik05)
toobusy2care (toobusy2care)
MIB (MIB004)
BMX (BMX09)
Snap (snapples)

Maybe:
Shift

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I'm on the fence about it right now. It all depends on work. Put me up there as a possible "maybe".

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Ok, I just checked the new updated list for DC registration, and there's a "WarioMaster15" on there.

Who is that? We must meet this person!

BMX

Smash Lord
me malcom and some other *****es going to olive garden, tip courtesy of malcom.

lets goes.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Man I wish I could come to MLG... I just don't have that type of time mainly... If I did, then I'd go.

Money is an issue, but not nearly as much as time.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Did you guys hear???? Slik Vik beat Nick Riddle, and Malcolm beat Bizkit!!! Freakin awesome!!!!!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
slik and malcolm both lost =/.

Malcolm is out just lost to felix =/.

Sliklost to nick riddle after beating him yesterday =/.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
BAWWWWWW I did horrible and got second to last. Lost to Logic and Kiraflax. Choked hard, but I'll be ready for Dallas.

And you can run and tell that, homeboy.

Props to slik as an awesome teammate and taking it to Riddle, and to Malcolm for beating Coney. Yall gave me a lot of great tips, I'm sorry I didn't put them to good use this time. If yall aren't going to Dallas, I will show you what I'm truly capable of!

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Shoutout to busy for lettin me wear his hat the entire weekend. Wish he woulda played some more Wario tho!
Shoutout to Slik for gettin @ NR
Shoutout to Jnig for fun dittos and that pocket falco. Nearly had Kira wit that. U jus gotta learn all the weird MUs b4 dallas mayne.
Shoutout to SnackAttack for sayin hi on friday and then never really seein u after that. We gotta fix that next time.

Oh and sorry I couldn't make it sunday to say goodbye/win doubles. I ended up stranded @ Dannys =(

Gooooooooooood times.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yea guys, I'm totally white. A lot of people thought I was black, and then they saw me and laughed. Trust me, I get that a lot.

@Malcolm, I'm pretty sure from now on I'm going straight Wario. Yes, even against DDD. Just in the past two days I've improved tremendously from playing Lee a bunch.

Top Bottom